Sasha Fontain #16 Miss 'StealAllThe' Moneypenny, if Wish sold Bond villains.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to nanashaz68 post on tt and lordloui22 's response for the title inspiration.

If anyone wants to, feel free to post a TLDR.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m trying to work out what has gone on but alas I can no longer see anything. Except for one account So Iโ€™m out of the loop.
never mind eh.

Reactions: 5
Surely nobody would be that stupid ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿคก:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iโ€™m trying to work out what has gone on but alas I can no longer see anything. Except for one account So Iโ€™m out of the loop.
never mind eh.
Which accounts are you referring to?
There has been hardly any activity on the lady or 51 accounts bar a couple of uploads regarding Lisa and DWP.
I have those 2 tiktoks if you'd like them uploaded here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
never mind eh.
Same here.
Isn't life great not having to ๐Ÿ‘€ that over filtered ๐Ÿคก face and listening to lie after lie, untruth after untruth.
Sasha Fontain shop is having a sale, I might pop over & purchase some washing up liquid ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought heavenscent was the cleaning company or that now a catering company lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ she best start a company on the only thing sheโ€™s good at being narcissistic and vile lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm still struggling to understand which family member has gone into business with sharon
I watched her cooking a pancake once. Jesus that was horrendous. She canโ€™t cook at all which is why she lives on Macdonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she really that dumb to think we won't ever see any new accounts she creates๐Ÿ˜… she's probably still got a bit of shampoo to shift so needs the tiktok account . .doubt her stock will be on sale or return ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 8
Which accounts are you referring to?
There has been hardly any activity on the lady or 51 accounts bar a couple of uploads regarding Lisa and DWP.
I have those 2 tiktoks if you'd like them uploaded here ๐Ÿ˜Š
Was that the same Lisa who didnโ€™t work for DWP , But claimed she did..?
Then also said Trasha asked her to look up several names, Including Di, Lisa and a few others, ( even though it wasnโ€™t her job , but a family members she would be jeopardising)
The same Lisa that said she had Trashas back but then blocked her so she could slag herself off, but then unblocked her to comment on her posts, to then email her and tell her some info and that she also didnโ€™t trust the ex police officer , and to tell the crazy cnut SP that she should watch out for spies. The same Lisa who informed FF that she had sent โ€œproofโ€ that was all he needed.
The same Lisa who said she had seen the transfer that money was paid to the charity .That Lisa.???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was that the same Lisa who didnโ€™t work for DWP , But claimed she did..?
Then also said Trasha asked her to look up several names, Including Di, Lisa and a few others, ( even though it wasnโ€™t her job , but a family members she would be jeopardising)
The same Lisa that said she had Trashas back but then blocked her so she could slag herself off, but then unblocked her to comment on her posts, to then email her and tell her some info and that she also didnโ€™t trust the ex police officer , and to tell the crazy cnut SP that she should watch out for spies. The same Lisa who informed FF that she had sent โ€œproofโ€ that was all he needed.
The same Lisa who said she had seen the transfer that money was paid to the charity .That Lisa.???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah thatโ€™s the one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ . Hilarious RSC xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.