Sasha Fontain #15 Spouting hate on TikTok lives and sent into a frenzy Fact Freak’s deep dive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been catching up ..... So it seems the nasty Lisa one has jumped ship & has been talking to The factfreaks ! ?
Is this I wonder because she was worried factfreaks was going to include her in his deep dive ... and out her character just like he did with SP 🤔
If she is grassing up Slosher with truths ...All good !
But I'm a little reserved in believing what flip flop Lisa has to say.
But how funny Lisa has the same personality trait as Slosher for throwing someone under the bus 😉😜
P.S Lisa ... Don't flatter yourself as no one wants to impersonate you on TikTok .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
old sasha really thinks we are stupid !! we saw straight through that crap she has put on tiktok discredit lisa as fake and then any info she gives ff will be fake well ff will expect evidence and will use nothing that can not be proved with out video or photo evidence

sasha we have all the evidence you are trying to re open your bankrupt buisness langtons catering lisa tilbury maybe real or a figment of your imagination but shes using your phone number unless you have had a quick custer service course its gonna end up down the shitter like all the rest

Reactions: 10
I think it's quite amusing Slosher throwing one of her 🐑 inder the bus .... Keep going Slosher It's entertaining !

Reactions: 7
My name is
Tasha
Slasha
slosha
Shazza
sasha
Lisa
# that's not my name
thats not my name
🤥🤥🤥
🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffsake midlands troll at it again sucking good dick only thing you suck sam you old dirt bag is your own face in sucking gonzos arse you little mug

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember the Welsh dragon saying no matter what's gone on with her n Lizardlips ...we are ALL trash trolls here on Tattle. Yeah..we won't forget you said that you agressive little runt. Don't care what shite you spout to FF ..no reason to think you're telling the truth at all .

Reactions: 12
Don't give the fringe anymore of your attention, she's not worth it. She seriously thinks she's hilarious 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't give the fringe anymore of your attention, she's not worth it. She seriously thinks she's hilarious 🙄
Definitely. She's another one that thrives on attention however its purely from association. One can only assume she leads a very dull life to enjoy such negative attention. Its actually quite pitiful to be fair. Such a pathetic woman and is completely irrelevant in all of this, the only reason SF still keeps her around is because she thinks it draws attention away from her. The thing is it doesn't.... organ grinder and monkey springs to mind 🤦‍♀️

I know I'm going to hell but this just cracked me up 🤣🤣😳
Poor roofff 🤭😁
Haha I actually wondered the same with Ruth ages ago that it looks like she's only got teeth at the front 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely. She's another one that thrives on attention however its purely from association. One can only assume she leads a very dull life to enjoy such negative attention. Its actually quite pitiful to be fair. Such a pathetic woman and is completely irrelevant in all of this, the only reason SF still keeps her around is because she thinks it draws attention away from her. The thing is it doesn't.... organ grinder and monkey springs to mind 🤦‍♀️

Haha I actually wondered the same with Ruth ages ago that it looks like she's only got teeth at the front 😂😂
Think ur right , watch Ruth's tongue it weirdly moves to the side where her teeth should be. 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
@poola Ooooo someone’s been busy😂😂😂😂
4 or a 5 star food rating, not the 3 that she’s actually got. Love how all the plates are different, and you can Have your carrots cut with chip slicer (frozen) or not 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And someone has got a new name, and now Married the lot🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And she never learns....

Hope the ff is looking into langtons catering and crumbzcatering.co.uk she's advertising all over and looks like its run out of a council flat?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just back from holiday's , is scumbag completely gone off tt
Gonzo done her usual I'm leaving speech vids then deleted them. We all know she won't be awol for long coz she needs TT to function and sell her overpriced tat. Her ladysash and sash51 accounts are both still active, other than a couple of vids aimed at Welsh Lisa She's been pretty quiet.

And she never learns....

Hope the ff is looking into langtons catering and crumbzcatering.co.uk she's advertising all over and looks like its run out of a council flat?
I'm guessing she hasn't informed the council that she's running a catering business from her flat. Selling beauty products is completely different to cooking and preparing food. And judging by the lives she's done in her kitchen she wouldn't get a very high hygiene rating

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.