Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think the deletion of everything, with the name Sasha fontain means only one thing. She’s regrouping herself probably with her own name, and will be back.
She’s a narcissistic sociopath, she needs to feed. Let’s keep our eyes peeled because I feel it’s only a matter of time.
She can delete her Sasha name, she can delete her website, but she can’t delete her crappy personality.

Reactions: 16
I personally think the deletion of everything, with the name Sasha fontain means only one thing. She’s regrouping herself probably with her own name, and will be back.
She’s a narcissistic sociopath, she needs to feed. Let’s keep our eyes peeled because I feel it’s only a matter of time.
She can delete her Sasha name, she can delete her website, but she can’t delete her crappy personality.
She's so arrogant she will still blame "all the trolls ' for everything..she won't apportion any of what's happened to herself ..its all because of us Tattlers. She's probably got bi polar traits to be honest ..no disrespect to real sufferers!

Reactions: 9
What exactly is Anne Marie after! A month's worth of shower gel. Why is is commenting on every post that SF puts up????? I am finding it a tad annoying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sofa surfer #1 has the IQ of a gnat. It’s only a cover pic, but looks “Absolutely Amazing”🥱🥱🥱 for the love of god someone please save us😂
I just said the same - quite irritating :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 8
Closed for maintenance 🤦‍♀️

I feel there’s a gap in the market for overpriced Personalised gifts, what do you think of my logo? I designed it myself whilst on the phone, any ideas for names for my products?

I feel there’s a gap in the market for overpriced Personalised gifts, what do you think of my logo? I designed it myself whilst on the phone, any ideas for names for my products?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

How do I order please and have you still got any worn hoodies please do you do klarna?

• Haha

oh they look good where can i buy them ... and do i get to join a watsapp group as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This looks fab 👌🏻 Any chance you could through in a worn hoodie with a bulk order? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
I hear Mrsbrownbarrelcakes is absent from tiktok?

Her account is down for maintenance, the server failed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused. Didn’t SP say boyfriend took her to Spain for two weeks? I’ll have to check back. But now back Friday. Shazza make your mind up of your lies. I can’t keep up

Hope you’re ok MRS BBC and Di xxx
I think we all know that both SP and SB speak fluent bullshite😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.