Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three and a half hours I’ve been waiting for this bloody bus 🚌. I was quite excited to meet you all. Oh well. A glass of celebratory Sauvignon is in order methinks 😂😂😂.
When this all goes to Court I say we all meet up and attend. Who’s in?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well looks all peaceful on tiktok again. I just hope the paypal money is still being investigated. And I hope bbc takes this to the police along with nicky. That demon needs taking down. I can't rest until she's made accountable for her vile actions. Her just having to leave tt isn't enough its about time she paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Goin back to the day that the she devil came off tiktok and when a few ppl said she had some devastating news which everything else pales in comparison.....does anyone actually know what the devastating news was? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Goin back to the day that the she devil came off tiktok and when a few ppl said she had some devastating news which everything else pales in comparison.....does anyone actually know what the devastating news was? 🤔
I think her card was declined for a Maccies breakfast 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was just side tracking and talking bull for why she was really coming off of TikTok.
Slosher definitely didn't predict the amount of support Mrs Barrel cakes was going to get.
Slosher might of had 6-7000 followers on her account .. but that's just numbers .... She only had a handful who actually supported what she was doing.
So she wasn't as popular as she thought lol

Reactions: 12
She was NEVER popular she probably paid for follower’s that why she had no money lol
1648242808033.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BS BS BS BS BS BS! Oooooh didn’t someone here say they were going to St Osyth? Can you just like walk past 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean about the two things.
1. New Boyfriend BS. Last weekend she was chatting back and forth on a live to a bloke she didn’t meet in the end from POF. so new BF Rubbish
2. Sharon has no money, so could not afford to go to Spain. No new BF Within the last 5 days means no surprised all paid for trip to Spain.

BS BS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.