Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking ahead.. 🧠
Who's in charge of thread 14 TLDR? :unsure:
I'm counting myself out as I've done more than my fair share and everyone should have a chance (y)
I've done mine ..phew ..Still needed help 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Everyone likes to make a bit of profit .. but that was outrageously priced... Just greed .. and she didn't even use the dam toothpaste.

I think smithy mcbagpipe would be a good contender .
No no no🤣🤣🤣
I'm off on holidays (really) ✈✈
I have enough stress 😩
My passport is lost inside the actual passport office, its a nightmare trying to sort out especially as I go away in 14days
Yes sharryn & Payne in the arse it is more than likely KARMA 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Three and a half hours I’ve been waiting for this bloody bus 🚌. I was quite excited to meet you all. Oh well. A glass of celebratory Sauvignon is in order methinks 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No no no🤣🤣🤣
I'm off on holidays (really) ✈✈
I have enough stress 😩
My passport is lost inside the actual passport office, its a nightmare trying to sort out especially as I go away in 14days
Yes sharryn & Payne in the arse it is more than likely KARMA

Finger's crossed they get it sorted asap 🤞
Your emoji did make me laugh 🤣
Yeah I believe you Sharryn…..
Little Facebook gem from before she scammed her employees furlough money and sacked them instead
Obviously someone else she had upset !
See the gremlin SP is following slosher round the Internet ... now on her fb 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Little Facebook gem from before she scammed her employees furlough money and sacked them instead
She was the rodent in there no doubt. Dirty old rat

Reactions: 4
Wow …….🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

duck me the irony in that …..says she who sat on Tik Tok all day thieving and destroying people the no good dirty Rat …

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.