Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she fell out with Nicky?
I just can’t believe this women 😳 is her real name even sharryn brotherton or is that a lie aswell.
Apparently, Gasha forwarded Tattle screenshots to the ‘gewwwls WhatsApp group’ for Nicky to see - apparently the Tattle posts had said Nicky wasn’t publically supporting her/remaining quiet - Nicky replied to Gasha that she has no self worth so Gasha blocked her … my recollection from Gasha’s lying mouth so maybe I’ve missed something else that’s been said …

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe this women 😳 is her real name even sharryn brotherton or is that a lie aswell.
I think it was something about Sasha's self worth and Sasha felt that Nicky didn't have her back

And I believe her real name is just plain old Sharon and Sasha Fontaine was her 'stage name' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it was something about Sasha's self worth and Sasha felt that Nicky didn't have her back

And I believe her real name is just plain old Sharon and Sasha Fontaine was her 'stage name' 😉
She says that a lot whenever she falls out with friends “oh they didn’t have my back”
Is that really a valid reason to unfriend someone. I mean I like my friends to give me honesty and not just agree to everything I say 🤷🏻‍♀️ God this women is a freak look up the term “flying monkey” narcissist usually have flying monkeys as they are people who turn a blind eye to their abusive behaviours. She obviously thought these friends aren’t going to put up with my bullshit.

Reactions: 6
I believe TT have taken her accounts down. There was an interesting post on one of WibbleWobbles TT’s where a person was saying that they contacted the complaints dept demanding they look into her and if they didn’t do something then she would take it further. X

Reactions: 11
Chickending on a live saying sasha's just taking a couple days off 🤣🤣 try a few more Kev ..says he's going to call her Friday ** bring bring 📱..that you Sash..you OK...you coming on a live ? mwhahaha😬😬😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Stage name 🤪🤪🤪. The only time she will be on a stage is sweeping it 😜😜😜. An old joke but quite apt 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Chickending on a live saying sasha's just taking a couple days off 🤣🤣 try a few more Kev ..says he's going to call her Friday ** bring bring 📱..that you Sash..you OK...you coming on a live ? mwhahaha😬😬😛
He was saying yesterday that he can’t be doing with the drama, His page was about laughs. Although I don’t think anything is funny about Tasha reporting him to social services for drinking excessively on his lives .!!!

Any one else wondering how the filming went today.?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This will be sending her insane. Unless she has found another platform. I don’t do dating sites as my man probably wouldn’t be impressed if I did 😛😛😛. But from what I understand you can chat to people on lives etc these days so she is probably doing that. Think about her life - all she really did was sit in flat on line. That was it. She had no structure to her day or life. Clothes permanently in a suitcase going from van to flat. What an existence 🤨. Why was she so jealous of people and so nasty ? I have friends who have much more than me etc but I embrace what they have made of their lives etc. I’m not jealous or mean to them. My friends tell me when I’m wrong etc and I don’t call them names and shout at them! I listen. Of
Course not that I’m often wrong 🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂. What a life. What a way to live. She could have made friends and had good relationships if she just LISTENED to others

She's actually Sharon Brotherton.

This will be sending her insane. Unless she has found another platform. I don’t do dating sites as my man probably wouldn’t be impressed if I did 😛😛😛. But from what I understand you can chat to people on lives etc these days so she is probably doing that. Think about her life - all she really did was sit in flat on line. That was it. She had no structure to her day or life. Clothes permanently in a suitcase going from van to flat. What an existence 🤨. Why was she so jealous of people and so nasty ? I have friends who have much more than me etc but I embrace what they have made of their lives etc. I’m not jealous or mean to them. My friends tell me when I’m wrong etc and I don’t call them names and shout at them! I listen. Of
Course not that I’m often wrong 🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂. What a life. What a way to live. She could have made friends and had good relationships if she just LISTENED to others
She has a history of falling out with friends.

Apparently, Gasha forwarded Tattle screenshots to the ‘gewwwls WhatsApp group’ for Nicky to see - apparently the Tattle posts had said Nicky wasn’t publically supporting her/remaining quiet - Nicky replied to Gasha that she has no self worth so Gasha blocked her … my recollection from Gasha’s lying mouth so maybe I’ve missed something else that’s been said …
No doubt that Slosher was really pissed that Niki wasn't jumping on TikTok putting up silly post's like Ol Ruthy was .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
WOW I applaud your strength In sharing your harrowing experience, I hope you can see how amazing you are, walk tall and proud because you are not a victim any more 💕
I saw it in her. I was like a dog with a bone just watching and waiting for her mask to slip off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Something she said about having her van up for sale, correct me if I’m wrong, but are you allowed to sell a vehicle that has outgoing finance on it?

Reactions: 4
Something she said about having her van up for sale, correct me if I’m wrong, but are you allowed to sell a vehicle that has outgoing finance on it?
You have to have a settlement figure I think.?
you have to pay back the finance if you sell it private…. But it’s ok, she was living on mill-yon-airs row and was loaded, well…. So we’re led to believe.
Hi SP, missing us yet.?😘😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Barralcakes apologised for all the 💩 she was spouting about us tattle trolls when she was ‘friends’ with Sasha? Taking the piss out of us trying to get to the bottom of where the charity money went with comments like ‘she gave it to me to buy a car’ etc?? I’m glad that she has now seen Sasha is a low life liar (police are meant to be able to smell a liar aren’t they?!) But feel she needs to put her hands up to her own behaviour and apologise. Maybe that’s just me?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.