Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hovel is probably blacklisted
Maybe the council/other residents are not so keen on her running her tin pot business out of her council flat after all - is her flat on the ground floor? - otherwise those (huge) orders she places of 4 items at a time could be back breaking work getting them up the stairs 😄

Not sure if you need me to still forward the Screen recording of Gasha’s live where she gave Jo’s full name @poola ?
If its for Jo to build her case against Gasha then I would be delighted to help

Reactions: 8
Good Morning everyone hope everyone is ok, has anyone seen Mrs BBC post this morning?

Reactions: 10
Thank you Mrs BBC
I would like to pick up on 1 point
YES we are a collective
We stand together
We don't have a leader

I don't have the faintest idea who anybody is, I don't know.....
Your gender (mine is the most questioned)🤔🤔
Size/weight
Ethnicity
None of us have ever judged each other, we have supported each other & should be proud of that, especially considering the society we live in today.

We have judged sharryn but hey ho we're only human 😜

WORRYING NEWS
Ruth you'll never learn 🙄🙄🙄

Wibblewobble has uncovered another tt account 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Heart
So happy to see her accounts gone

the followers she has left I strongly believe have some sort of learning disability. You can see by the way that they comment. It’s just not normal.
I also believe Ruth may possibly be on the Spectrum, that post she made defending Sasha reminds me of how my cousin with Aspergers speaks

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂. Exactly. Cheers ladies/gents. Victory is ours. Xx
Oh I think the police finally got fed up of her silly claims and did see what she really was like one way or another😉 and was told to stop wasting police time.

In the world of nature Wasps are the insects that think they are beautiful ..but they sting for no reason and are mean little bastards unlike the loveable bumble bee that is useful to the world and rarely stings
Guess which one she is 🐝

Thank you Mrs BBC
I would like to pick up on 1 point
YES we are a collective
We stand together
We don't have a leader

I don't have the faintest idea who anybody is, I don't know.....
Your gender (mine is the most questioned)🤔🤔
Size/weight
Ethnicity
None of us have ever judged each other, we have supported each other & should be proud of that, especially considering the society we live in today.

We have judged sharryn but hey ho we're only human 😜

WORRYING NEWS
Ruth you'll never learn 🙄🙄🙄

Wibblewobble has uncovered another tt account 🤔🤔🤔
Then I shall watch that account if she is starting up again and keep reporting. We will never go away shazza

Reactions: 12
So happy to see her accounts gone

the followers she has left I strongly believe have some sort of learning disability. You can see by the way that they comment. It’s just not normal.
I also believe Ruth may possibly be on the Spectrum, that post she made defending Sasha reminds me of how my cousin with Aspergers speaks
I quite agree ..her followers all wear the same desperate aura.

Just watched Mrs BBC and I have to say we'll done to her for taking ownership of what was said while she was in the company of scumbag , well done to her and fair play to her for making the video ...its happing ppls, everyone is taking notice of the hard work the ppl have been doing for months to expose her lies and cheating ways , tattlerer's aren't tit CNUTS as scumbag said we were...but I do admire Mrs BBC for owning up and apologising

Reactions: 15
Just watched Mrs BBC and I have to say we'll done to her for taking ownership of what was said while she was in the company of scumbag , well done to her and fair play to her for making the video ...its happing ppls, everyone is taking notice of the hard work the ppl have been doing for months to expose her lies and cheating ways , tattlerer's aren't tit CNUTS as scumbag said we were...but I do admire Mrs BBC for owning up and apologising
I agree ….👍

Them months have just flown by, I joined In January, 10 months later & here we are In March🤔🤔🤥🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No being funny, but I first heard of Tattle through another Narc calling Tattlers trolls and bad folk. Me being the nosy cnut I am was over and reading the threads to see what it was about. So how comes all these followers are only now checking out what tattler is..or is it me and I'm just far too nosey for my own good 🤯

Has Barralcakes apologised for all the 💩 she was spouting about us tattle trolls when she was ‘friends’ with Sasha? Taking the piss out of us trying to get to the bottom of where the charity money went with comments like ‘she gave it to me to buy a car’ etc?? I’m glad that she has now seen Sasha is a low life liar (police are meant to be able to smell a liar aren’t they?!) But feel she needs to put her hands up to her own behaviour and apologise. Maybe that’s just me?!
As Sharon would say ‘hundred percent’

Reactions: 4
Mrs bbc well done funny she’s not sticking up for the shown PayPal payments they all got shown on the WhatsApp group of death one payment of £1460 which equals £1100 raised at Easter 2 months odd later in June only another £360 raised nothing shown what actually got paid in gonzos PayPal just what she decided to pay haven hospice out of her actual bank account

Reactions: 10
And silly roof with those comments and how Is ole gonzo going to knock her tit out oh sorry she’s on a film set now with her new job better see if shes on one of the selling channels calling everyone shitcunts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the bloody hell turned gonzo into what she is today can’t believe she thinks her behaviour is normal best video was about narcissistic people she was talking about herself and couldn’t see that either and that was unbelievable
That cracked me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 holding the screenshot on her hand and it was her. 🤣🤣🤣 honestly Sharon, much though I’m angry at the thought that you withheld(stole) money from charity money … and who knows on how many occasions over the years. And your whole value base including racism and homophobia and your horrific customer service and the way you treat your customers so badly. YOU NEED HELP! I’m not sure you’ll ever gain insight now. You’re too far in to life and your own cycle of behaviours to change. You said about the DV woman she was wasting police resources as she will never change (I disagree btw) however that is exactly what you are doing. I’m not sure what professional help would help… but PLEASE SEEK HELP!

I might have missed this one, but if she is a succesful business woman, that created all her products and don't do white label. Why do the deliveries of products go to someone else?
Oh cos she has two properties dont cha know… oh wait that’s not right…. They go to Jo’s 🤣🤣🤣

I made a comment that time about a Narcissist will try and blacken your name after the relationship ends .. Ol Shazza did her usual & held the comment up with her hand on screen post .. trying to mug me off that they don't .. then blocked me lol.
Think I touched a nerve 🤣🤣
Oh that was you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember that well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just seen the Mrs B has apologised to us lot. She said she didn’t take the missing charity money claim seriously and now realises she should have etc, and that we’re not just trolls spouting hate. So thank you Mrs B for that 👍🏼

That cracked me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 holding the screenshot on her hand and it was her. 🤣🤣🤣 honestly Sharon, much though I’m angry at the thought that you withheld(stole) money from charity money … and who knows on how many occasions over the years. And your whole value base including racism and homophobia and your horrific customer service and the way you treat your customers so badly. YOU NEED HELP! I’m not sure you’ll ever gain insight now. You’re too far in to life and your own cycle of behaviours to change. You said about the DV woman she was wasting police resources as she will never change (I disagree btw) however that is exactly what you are doing. I’m not sure what professional help would help… but PLEASE SEEK HELP!

Oh cos she has two properties dont cha know… oh wait that’s not right…. They go to Jo’s 🤣🤣🤣

Oh that was you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember that well.
Seek help how is anyone going to help that think she’s beyond help with her delusional lifestyle and her beliefs where would you start your not a millionaire your skint and a charity robber

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.