Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something she said about having her van up for sale, correct me if I’m wrong, but are you allowed to sell a vehicle that has outgoing finance on it?
You are as long as you’ve told who’s buying it but you have to get a settlement figure off finance company

Reactions: 2
Has Barralcakes apologised for all the 💩 she was spouting about us tattle trolls when she was ‘friends’ with Sasha? Taking the piss out of us trying to get to the bottom of where the charity money went with comments like ‘she gave it to me to buy a car’ etc?? I’m glad that she has now seen Sasha is a low life liar (police are meant to be able to smell a liar aren’t they?!) But feel she needs to put her hands up to her own behaviour and apologise. Maybe that’s just me?!
She did mention go on Tattle in one of her posts .. I agree ... maybe a mention that she got it wrong about everyone on tattle .

Reactions: 6
This will be sending her insane. Unless she has found another platform. I don’t do dating sites as my man probably wouldn’t be impressed if I did 😛😛😛. But from what I understand you can chat to people on lives etc these days so she is probably doing that. Think about her life - all she really did was sit in flat on line. That was it. She had no structure to her day or life. Clothes permanently in a suitcase going from van to flat. What an existence 🤨. Why was she so jealous of people and so nasty ? I have friends who have much more than me etc but I embrace what they have made of their lives etc. I’m not jealous or mean to them. My friends tell me when I’m wrong etc and I don’t call them names and shout at them! I listen. Of
Course not that I’m often wrong 🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂. What a life. What a way to live. She could have made friends and had good relationships if she just LISTENED to others
She's was jealous of all her friends,they had jobs and families,she spent Christmas day alone,you could see her resentment towards Nicky because men paid her more attention, she jokingly called the Barrell cakes a witch when she found out about her holiday to the Maldives.

Has Barralcakes apologised for all the 💩 she was spouting about us tattle trolls when she was ‘friends’ with Sasha? Taking the piss out of us trying to get to the bottom of where the charity money went with comments like ‘she gave it to me to buy a car’ etc?? I’m glad that she has now seen Sasha is a low life liar (police are meant to be able to smell a liar aren’t they?!) But feel she needs to put her hands up to her own behaviour and apologise. Maybe that’s just me?!
I'm sure that Barrell Cakes met Ms Fontain prior to airport drop,yes she's ex police,she said she felt pity on her,but like you said she needs to accept her own part

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What the bloody hell turned gonzo into what she is today can’t believe she thinks her behaviour is normal best video was about narcissistic people she was talking about herself and couldn’t see that either and that was unbelievable

Reactions: 9
I'm looking on tt
Wibblewobble, Jazzlepops are there, what's the exact name of the sashafontain one, I can't find it?‽?

Reactions: 2
Ahhh..good morning ..have we all looked in our 🪞 mirror this morning and told ourselves how gorgeous we are and done a little dance ..a little flick of the hair . Lift one leg and turn side on to the camera slap thigh? Come on ladies you know the drill 💃. Anyone? No..I didn't think so 🤭 wasn't yesterday lovely..let's enjoy it while it lasts..scum always resurfaces eventually 😉

Anyway I'm off to post a highly filtered selfie of myself on Tik tok with an inspiring quote that reflects how I wish I was 😝

*skips off singing oh what a beautiful morning
🧘
🤣😂🤣🤣
I'm looking on tt
Wibblewobble, Jazzlepops are there, what's the exact name of the sashafontain one, I can't find it?‽?
I thinks it’s gone

Reactions: 1
Any news on police involvement??
Has the police visited Sharryn & questioned or charged her??
Have the police questioned MRS BBC over the keys???
Did Josephine contact the police???

Obviously after the weekend shenanigans all charges will be dropped against us lot
MI 5 CASE CLOSED
MI 6 CASE CLOSED
MET POLICE CASE CLOSED
ESSEX POLICE CASE CLOSED
CYBER TEAM CASE CLOSED
🐿🐿🐿 SQUAD ONGOING 🤣🤣🤣

3 o'clock tomorrow, we should all raise 🥂 and toast the demise of sasha fontain/sharryn brotherton 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any news on police involvement??
Has the police visited Sharryn & questioned or charged her??
Have the police questioned MRS BBC over the keys???
Did Josephine contact the police???

Obviously after the weekend shenanigans all charges will be dropped against us lot
MI 5 CASE CLOSED
MI 6 CASE CLOSED
MET POLICE CASE CLOSED
ESSEX POLICE CASE CLOSED
CYBER TEAM CASE CLOSED
🐿🐿🐿 SQUAD ONGOING 🤣🤣🤣

3 o'clock tomorrow, we should all raise 🥂 and toast the demise of sasha fontain/sharryn brotherton 😉😉
😂😂😂😂😂. Exactly. Cheers ladies/gents. Victory is ours. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think she’s going to return
Is that new?

What the bloody hell turned gonzo into what she is today can’t believe she thinks her behaviour is normal best video was about narcissistic people she was talking about herself and couldn’t see that either and that was unbelievable
Born with her brain wired up wrong. She mimics kindness and empathy but she actually is incapable of those feelings unless for herself

Reactions: 7
I might have missed this one, but if she is a succesful business woman, that created all her products and don't do white label. Why do the deliveries of products go to someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I made a comment that time about a Narcissist will try and blacken your name after the relationship ends .. Ol Shazza did her usual & held the comment up with her hand on screen post .. trying to mug me off that they don't .. then blocked me lol.
Think I touched a nerve 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might have missed this one, but if she is a succesful business woman, that created all her products and don't do white label. Why do the deliveries of products go to someone else?
There’s many things that don’t add up ….successful influencer……and all that .😂😂most of these people get sent free gifts to advertise and promote …not her the only thing to drop on her doorstep was ja Maccy D breakfast …😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hovel is probably blacklisted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.