Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon on what is a glorious day the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the air smells that little bit sweeter today, and all because there is not a vile creature to spew her septic bile across our fair land, well done to all who have persisted in the search for the truth and in removing a vicious cretin from what is meant to be an enjoyable place to engage with interesting people.

I hope the ones who have gone return
Well done to you all much love ❤ x

Reactions: 14
You know what someone should do get on in the inner circle feed gonzo a load of bull tit then leave then get outed and laugh at all the tit she spills then tell nasty nuts it was all lies pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m working on it. Have been for a while haha! Just not sure I can go through with actually meeting her because I don’t have a good poker face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm very pleased to report my fyp today has had constant posts about her coming up from jazziepops and wibble ..whilst it's a chore seeing her face again . It means more people are seeing her toxic posts👽 and seeing how nasty she is ..result.👌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd rather wipe me arse with

Thats not natural
Her whole following is a mixed up bag of weird needy insecure deluded women who think that cretin is wonderful. You have to have some sort of chemical imbalance to like that sort of person and condone what she does. 😐

Reactions: 12
Urgent request
Does anyone have the footage (possibly from Monday) where Sasha says Jo's full name?
Not everyone saw it and it would be very very helpful to see.

Thanks again in advance you wonderful lot (y)

Reactions: 7
I’ve been catching up with bits on TikTok and on here.

Happy birthday antispasmodic ❤❤❤❤ Hope it was a fantastic day.
And sausage roll, your story sounds just like my 1st marriage.
I think a lot of us could see slash pot was a narc, because we’ve dealt with them ourselves.
Narcs are very good at playing games, which is why she can collect her gewwws, they’re manipulative.

Will slash pot be back? Yes probably because she will need to feed off the deluded. She loves attention, but currently I think she knows she’s pushed it too far. But she won’t keep away.
But we can take the current situation as a victory.
And if you’re reading this slash, we won’t go away, you can hide under your rock, but we will keep turning them over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgent request
Does anyone have the footage (possibly from Monday) where Sasha says Jo's full name?
Not everyone saw it and it would be very very helpful to see.

Thanks again in advance you wonderful lot (y)
I have it - how should I get it to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been catching up with bits on TikTok and on here.

Happy birthday antispasmodic ❤❤❤❤ Hope it was a fantastic day.
And sausage roll, your story sounds just like my 1st marriage.
I think a lot of us could see slash pot was a narc, because we’ve dealt with them ourselves.
Narcs are very good at playing games, which is why she can collect her gewwws, they’re manipulative.

Will slash pot be back? Yes probably because she will need to feed off the deluded. She loves attention, but currently I think she knows she’s pushed it too far. But she won’t keep away.
But we can take the current situation as a victory.
And if you’re reading this slash, we won’t go away, you can hide under your rock, but we will keep turning them over.
Her account is gone..I've looked on all 5 of my accounts..result...for now.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she fell out with Nicky?
I just can’t believe this women 😳 is her real name even sharryn brotherton or is that a lie aswell.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.