Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story time!!! Mainly because I feel guilty about wibble wobble I feel like a traitor for not being angry over bbc.
I'm happy with a lovely man now but for over 5 years I was with a narcissist. A real one. I suffer from ptsd because of the abuse I see a therapist still. I understand how they reel you in to begin with. I understand that at 1st you believe the lies and the manipulations you believe that its others not them. At 1st!!! Then you make yourself believe it because if its all a lie then what does that make you? Stupid... you make yourself not see. You make excuses for their behaviour. I myself wasnt met with violence, mine was emotional abuse. Timing me when i went to the shop. Telling me what to wear. Not letting me see or talk to family. Not letting me sleep. Silent treatment, screaming at me for hours. So much so id lock myself in bathroom and put ear plugs in to stop the sound of him. Id sleep in the bath. Ashamed to tell anyone. In the end you make excuses for them simply because if you don't you know there's going to be hours of how you are not loyal. And you do this until it breaks you. So you see I can't hate the likes of ruth nicky bbc because in my eyes they are all victims of a narcissistic monster. They are me
Awww bless you hun.
I hope you are recovering well now and realise you are a survivor .. not a victim anymore โค
As I quoted in a post the other day .. I myself married one .. but he had traits and wasn't the full blown Narcissist ๐Ÿ™„ He kept it under Wraps for the first 2 years ... I got out early & learnt as lesson in life.
I'm so glad you have moved on and now find yourself in a stable relationship.
I get you hun .. the likes of Ruth Niki etc are victims of someone who almost love bombs them into a totally false best girlfriend friendship .. then manipulates them.
But like yourself & many others including myself they didn't have the back up of Tattle screaming to get out your being totally manipulated ! ...
And true to form Slosher had something over them all.
I had a personal interest to see her downfall as you all know .. I never got over what she said about an innocent child .. plus more.
I'm proud of this group and feel elated that she's off TikTok.
But she will be back ๐Ÿ‘บ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awww bless you hun.
I hope you are recovering well now and realise you are a survivor .. not a victim anymore โค
As I quoted in a post the other day .. I myself married one .. but he had traits and wasn't the full blown Narcissist ๐Ÿ™„ He kept it under Wraps for the first 2 years ... I got out early & learnt as lesson in life.
I get you hun .. the likes of Ruth Niki etc are victims of someone who almost love bombs them into a totally false best girlfriend friendship .. then manipulates them.
But like yourself & many others including myself they didn't have the back up of Tattle screaming to get out your being totally manipulated ! ...
I had a personal interest to see her downfall as you all know .. I never got over what she said about an innocent child .. plus more.
Big like an untreated STD โ€ฆ..slosher will be back for sure โ€ฆ..to irritate us all .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Story time!!! Mainly because I feel guilty about wibble wobble I feel like a traitor for not being angry over bbc.
I'm happy with a lovely man now but for over 5 years I was with a narcissist. A real one. I suffer from ptsd because of the abuse I see a therapist still. I understand how they reel you in to begin with. I understand that at 1st you believe the lies and the manipulations you believe that its others not them. At 1st!!! Then you make yourself believe it because if its all a lie then what does that make you? Stupid... you make yourself not see. You make excuses for their behaviour. I myself wasnt met with violence, mine was emotional abuse. Timing me when i went to the shop. Telling me what to wear. Not letting me see or talk to family. Not letting me sleep. Silent treatment, screaming at me for hours. So much so id lock myself in bathroom and put ear plugs in to stop the sound of him. Id sleep in the bath. Ashamed to tell anyone. In the end you make excuses for them simply because if you don't you know there's going to be hours of how you are not loyal. And you do this until it breaks you. So you see I can't hate the likes of ruth nicky bbc because in my eyes they are all victims of a narcissistic monster. They are me
I'm crying reading your post, the world is full of evil people, your a survivor, not a victim, you got out.
Your future is bright, a beautiful bundle of joy to cherish.
You are somebody I admire, an inspiration, I hope your life is full of the love you so rightfully deserve โค ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Awww bless you hun.
I think this is why so many of us new she was a wrong un the minute we came across her, so many of us have first hand experience of these people and their manipulation we can spot them a mile off now. Well done to anyone who has had the displeasure of knowing one and coming out the other side, its not that easy to do but when you do the world suddenly becomes a whole lot brighter ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 5
Sam, Sharryn ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

I'm making an apology today๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
@Diamonddaisy our own little flower ๐ŸŒผ pot. I'm sorry for being a little harsh with you when you first joined, I questioned your reliability about Chris & the dv accusation, I'm sorry for doubting you๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I myself contacted Chris, wasn't hard, Sharryn divulged everything bar his shoe size.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They were together almost 2 years, engaged, ring bought from a pawnbrokers not made for her๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
The relationship was off more times than on, remember Sharryns words block & move on, it obviously doesn't apply to her.
The relationship ended in 2019.

They had a joint account, so I'm not making any accusations of theft.
He put up the money for the 1st cake, it went bust, wasn't involved with the 2nd cafe.

He has 3 children, the disabled child is a young man of 17, he has cerebral palsy, eye problems & 2 daughters. His eldest daughter met sharryn but didn't like her.

Chris had no contact with any family members whilst with sharryn, every time they resumed there relationship he had to cut ties, block contact. He had a tracker on his phone, as Mike B claimed.

The dv night, occurred when they returned from a Christmas hol, 24 years alone at Christmas ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, Chris claims sharryn head butted him, allegations made by both so again we can't comment, ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธcalled, No charges made, No restraining order, THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER ๐Ÿ™„

Present partner
This is indeed the lady sharryn mentioned, they are getting married, the lady isn't on FB so another lie from sharryn, I checked.
He denies any contact with Sharryn, his words "sharryn would have contacted Nic telling her if I had"
Sharryn did try to make contact with Chris through FB.
No ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ have contacted Chris or his partner, as Chris said "why would they, she's nothing to do with us"

He has seen tiktok & so had his partner, they've also looked on tattle, neither are part of tattle, hence reaching out to a member on her.
Her followers must feel mighty daft round about now, believing every word she said, the more people write the more lies are being uncovered,
They should along with her hang their heads in shame, condoning her behaviour just made her spit more venom so they are just as much to blame.
To think all this could have been avoided with the real proof of donations received and paid over,
for someone who doesnโ€™t like drama she sure was a good actress!!

Reactions: 13
March 23rd - Should've started filming today. ๐ŸŽฌ

Not quite the spotlight she was hoping for ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

@Diamonddaisy our own little flower ๐ŸŒผ pot. I'm sorry for being a little harsh with you when you first joined, I questioned your reliability about Chris & the dv accusation, I'm sorry for doubting you๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I myself contacted Chris, wasn't hard, Sharryn divulged everything bar his shoe size.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They were together almost 2 years, engaged, ring bought from a pawnbrokers not made for her๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
The relationship was off more times than on, remember Sharryns words block & move on, it obviously doesn't apply to her.

He put up the money for the 1st cake, it went bust, wasn't involved with the 2nd cafe.

He has 3 children, the disabled child is a young man of 17, he has cerebral palsy, eye problems & 2 daughters. His eldest daughter met sharryn but didn't like her.

Chris had no contact with any family members whilst with sharryn, every time they resumed there relationship he had to cut ties, block contact. He had a tracker on his phone, as Mike B claimed.

The dv night, occurred when they returned from a Christmas hol, 24 years alone at Christmas ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, Chris claims sharryn head butted him, allegations made by both so again we can't comment, ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธcalled, No charges made, No restraining order, THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER ๐Ÿ™„

Present partner
This is indeed the lady sharryn mentioned, they are getting married, the lady isn't on FB so another lie from sharryn, I checked.
He denies any contact with Sharryn, his words "sharryn would have contacted Nic telling her if I had"
No ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ have contacted Chris or his partner, as Chris said "why would they, she's nothing to do with us"

He has seen tiktok & so had his partner, they've also looked on tattle, neither are part of tattle, hence reaching out to a member on her.
Thank you hun .. but no need to apologise .. I popped out of no where so understand ..
You got the jist of me quite quick ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm glad you spoke to Chris .. he's an alright guy who without knowing it got cought up with an absolute phyco.
He too is a survivor .. as we now know it can happen to any man in Ol Shazza sights.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Present partner

Wow just wow. Absolutely shocking. The messages and the lies. She is vile

Reactions: 6

Present partner

OMG. What an evil witch. Thatโ€™s horrendous. Poor Chris.

Present partner

I think Ruth should see these vile text messages. Is it worth sending to her TT

Didn't she say she was heading to the lodge *(aka the caravan)
Yes she was packing on Sunday to go there yesterday.

It was also my birthday yesterday ... So couldn't of thought of a better birthday present knowing Ol Slosher had a humongous ๐Ÿ’ฉ and fell in it.
Thanks Slosher you made my day ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have dealt with Sharon personally unfortunately and she will be back mark my words. She will take some time out to reflect and reinvent herself you watch in the words of Sasha.... 100 percent she'll be back ๐Ÿ‘

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I have dealt with Sharon personally unfortunately and she will be back mark my words. She will take some time out to reflect and reinvent herself you watch in the words of Sasha.... 100 percent she'll be back ๐Ÿ‘
Undoubtedly! And we will be waiting๐Ÿ˜‰

So much to read and so many sad stories. I cannot reply to them all as some are triggering some old memories. I will however read and reply to them soon. Also I am at work and its difficult :oops:

I did not know about Tattle before SF mentioned it and was dubious at first. However, what I have taken from it - is that you are all very grounded and sensible people who do not like to see wrongdoings and stood up and was counted. Something that not many do and something that is to be admired. I hope SP and SF are reading this as this is what real people are like. I actually think we would all get on in the "real" world as so many likeminded individuals. I hope that those who have left do pop on here and see the love and the kind words. I was just an outsider - nothing happened to me personally - but I cannot bear to see others who have had such a crap time with her and her just as bad "cronies".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm crying reading your post, the world is full of evil people, your a survivor, not a victim, you got out.
Your future is bright, a beautiful bundle of joy to cherish.
You are somebody I admire, an inspiration, I hope your life is full of the love you so rightfully deserve โค ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Such a sad story ..how people can make others feel ..those people are the dregs of society..onwards and upwards you went and I'm glad you did ! โค ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.