Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Why is anybody even entertaining the Welsh πŸ‘πŸ‘, she's of no significance at all.
At least Sam 🐿 had some banter

Its vicious of tiktok today, I'm staying on the dark side, it's more civilised over here
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Who's TikTok is this Lisa commenting on ?

Reactions: 3

MrsB54

I will be offline a lot today but am still very much seeking footage from anything catheter related from Sasha, especially anything from before Barrelcakes response tiktok but anything afterwards is appreciated too. πŸ™Œ
If it's unable to be uploaded here then please request me on tt πŸ‘
The inbox on there seems to fill up quicker than a paypal account accepting charity donations so please bear with me. :rolleyes:
It would be useful if I knew who was requesting and when.

Have a good day everyone, the sun is shining here, I hope it's lovely wherever you all are too β˜€β˜€β˜€

ps- remember there were quite a few other idiotic, corrupt, enabling, swamp-dwelling twats spying on here for Trashbag and probably still are!

On that note, I'm off to have a good day and I hope that everyone has the type of day that they deserve ☺
Will send a request

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Still here, still out of control πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Who is ticktock.tickler πŸ€”πŸ€”, over to tt I go to have a lookπŸ™„πŸ™„
Why oh why do they think I'm a man, her πŸ‘πŸ‘ are as bright as a black out⚫
I remember the day well
Who's this smithy mcbagpipe?
Is there 2 of us?
Is it somebody on tt?
NO ITS ME 🀣🀣🀣
That’s old bottle ends the mafia midlands badass can’t see or read the thick bitch she’s not too bright no ones turned her dimmer switch up as she’s still hanging on to gonzos arse

poola

VIP Member
I think she will be back ..by her own admission she loves tiktok..she is on Clapper I believe although I deleted the app. She will be back as toxic as ever even if at first she's sweetness and light .. but salt and sugar look the same don't they ? πŸ€”
Just looked on Clapper - no new uploads (on her old account at least) πŸ‘€

Noseyducker_

Does anyone know why she fell out with Nicky?
I just can’t believe this women 😳 is her real name even sharryn brotherton or is that a lie aswell.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member

New thread up…. Sorry it’s been agesπŸ˜‚

• Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
Why on earth would she jump into Barrelcakes TT? She's nothing more than attention seeking, and still hasn't learnt anything by offering to "rip you a new one" to another person who was commenting. So Lisa if you're reading this I suggest you get yourself some help because you clearly need it ie: Anger management.

I can't see her comments cause she blocked me 3 times πŸ˜‚

They can threaten with physical violence but can't use their vocabulary to have constructive conversations.
They give out verble diarrhoea from their sofa but wouldn't be brave enough to say it to someone's face ... Weeklings πŸ˜‚

slosher7777

VIP Member
So far this week I've joined
Clapper
Meet me
Instagram
My child has YouTube, all parents life saver channel, so I'm fine with that

It was so much easier when everything was on tiktok, I'm exhausted 😩 πŸ˜ͺ 😴
Been checking meet me no sign of the dollop and another one tagged lol πŸ˜‚

pompom99

VIP Member
It's after this i'm expecting Sharon has her health scare to deflect⏱ but of course she doesn't give a faaack cause we're all lying caaants 🀣🀣