Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herself71

VIP Member
I have a feeling there will be some very unhappy customers 😕
She said on Saturday she was going to post out the orders before the post office closed at one . .. Did she actually get there ? as I'm sure she was live all day and didn't budge.
She wouldn't give 2 ducks & would feel she's lost her selling platform.. so keep the money to tide her over in sunny clacton.... In the villa 🤣
Didn't she say she was heading to the lodge *(aka the caravan)

Reactions: 4

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Catching up on the TT comments, gosh they have all come out of the woodwork haven’t they?
SP waiting for someone to bite 🐀

The slanging matches have begun, thought it was to good to be true, i too am staying over this side at least we are civilised over here, sticking to facts without the unnecessary name calling it’s like the O.K corral over there 💣💣💣💣
Where is all this?

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I watched the live where she paid money to Steve plus also I watched the live where she had someone call her up about the boiler, maybe that was the other Caravan and not the lodge 🤷‍♂️ who knows lol I'm confused 🤔

carrot top

VIP Member
I wasn't going to comment about minge fringe today 'cos she's literally irrelevant to me (for now) ;)
However whichever way you look at this, she is a dirty sewer rat like her idol. :sick:
Either Jo is ill and she shouldn't be saying this
or
Jo isn't ill and she shouldn't be saying this
Lose-lose!

Oh and comments now removed, but not forever you dim-witted, vitamin D deficient lackey 🖕

View attachment 1152954
Just can’t help themselves can they, how many more peoples medical records are they going to splash all over TT.

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I'm a little confused asto why Gonzo would use devastating news of a friend to come off tiktok... if it is Jo then Gasha is probably more devestated that she won't be able to use her money and address for her white label tat anymore. And I'm pretty sure I see Jo reply to a comment about Gasha coming back that same evening she left. If memory serves me it was on one of Ruth's deleted toks and it said 'sasha will definitely not be coming back on tiktok' 🤔so I'm really thinking she's just using an unfortunate circumstance of Jo if it is true as a way to deflect and an excuse as its much easier to say its due to an illness that actually face the truth that she's a complete wrongun and was called out on multiple occasions for being a Billy bully bullshitter... hundred percent 👍

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
She hasn’t got a new fella.! It’s all just an act which she has roped in the gullible SP to back her up😂
I did however have an interesting phone call with a friend who lives in Telford yesterday. It’s really strange what “clientele” frequents around pubs there..SP you’re a little bit of a wanna be it would seem since you moved there..😂😂😂😂
Small world 🌎 🤣😜

carrot top

VIP Member
SP seems to be getting the attention she craves one way or another, chatting with some of us, making videos for a reaction.I’m very bored with it now.

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Out of utter boredom……I. Just looked on clapper and back in March 2021 there’s a video the usual type flicking her mane and fringe ….the wallpapered ceiling is in the background…..anyway basically saying she’s coming over to clapper because Tik Toks a nightmare!!!!!!

Oh the irony !!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What's her user name on clapper?

Reactions: 3