Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Here we have another Sharryn/Sharron/tasha/Sasha supporter…
Rhonda Moreland claimed she worked for the ministry of Defence and was very high up… the bit she left out was she was retired.😂
I know this because she left derogatory comments on a very well known and respected tiktoker, and The lady outed her for her comments… it’s like an afternoon of cat and mouse with her snakes😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3

tequila.no.salt

What the bloody hell turned gonzo into what she is today can’t believe she thinks her behaviour is normal best video was about narcissistic people she was talking about herself and couldn’t see that either and that was unbelievable
That was bizarre

pompom99

VIP Member
Now the question is, did she leave or was she pushed.
After seeing her intro on there, I’m going to say she was pushed. Because let’s face it, it was hardly the sweetest of introductions. 🤣🤣🤣
What was it? I don't have the app so couldn't do a nosy.

Boowoowoo

Anne Marie is still getting a tan on fb licking gonzos arse bloody pathetic
My god I noticed that as well, she really is a snake, I noticed she also creeps rounds and follows and comments on all if the fallen friends to, she is either really kind and is showing she don't want the drama or just 1 snakey crawl arse. 🤔🤔

Antispasmodic

Aww, hope you feel better soon, you might need your sick bucket close if feeling queasy, but it’s not been too bad.

This person in the 1st comment is Markyboi3 or Sean as he’s known.! This to me appears like a threat.??
He was the one who screamed obscenities down the phone about a cancer survivor…. Whilst he wears a nurses uniform by day. What a delight.!!😡😡😡
Is he a registered nurse? He looks like he needs a damn good wash to me 🤢