Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her actual account or a fake one? The one I looked at on fb had all pictures of her and her crappy white goods.. that one has no pics, I did see that Ann-Marie comment on it tho

See if she changes it to a minge with a fringe 

Oh that's her alright... 100 percent it's here 👍

Reactions: 5
extra horny!!!! I"m dead who the f*ck uses that term anymore, I was 15 when I last said it HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she uses her art condition and pulls the me ol ticker chestnut as a reason she come off TT. Well if she wasn't such a liability and con artist then her ol ticker wouldn't give out would it. Tbh I don't believe for one second that she ever had anything more than a panic attack when she allegedly had a heart attack. It's the kind of thing Sharon would do... she always has to embellish her stories for clout
Hundred percent … she ‘had a chest infection’ and ‘art problem’ so had to come off…. Except…. If she was really that ill she wouldn’t have been able to delete all videos then a while later delete all of her accounts etc etc etc

Reactions: 7
Trigger warning next ⚠ The face doesn’t match the body. The face looks about 25!

see she logged in to her adult work today 😛😛😛😛😛😛
And she had the audacity to slate the other woman!!!!!! Unbelievable
Must be for those who have a ‘filter fetish’

• Haha
extra horny!!!! I"m dead who the f*ck uses that term anymore, I was 15 when I last said it HAHA
Honestly what a stupid phrase. If I say hey babe I’m horny to my man he would kick me out of bed 😝😝😝😛😛😛😛😛 so funny. And what type of people Ian she attracting on these sites 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😳😳😳.

Years ago I was on dating sites. I was single. To be fair it was okay 👍 however EVERY photo I had on the site was me. Not one filter. Why would you use filters as when I met someone they are at least getting to see the real me and recognise me 😛😛. What must her dates think when she turns up unfiltered- probably why it is always just one date

Reactions: 6
Hundred percent … she ‘had a chest infection’ and ‘art problem’ so had to come off…. Except…. If she was really that ill she wouldn’t have been able to delete all videos then a while later delete all of her accounts etc etc etc

If she's really ill then surely she can't update her Facebook either 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Trigger warning next ⚠ The face doesn’t match the body. The face looks about 25!

Every nasty thing she said about others was total projection of her own self and self worth. Outed that poor lassie for her side hustle with the cucumbers, but she's nothing but a h00r herself 🙄

Reactions: 9

Men don't look at the mantle piece when poking the fire.😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.