Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know this morning ole Gasha must be climbing the wallpapered walls and ceiling in her River Island jammies stinking of veg soup going out of her mind not being able to go live and see her geewls πŸ˜‚
Maybe she's had time to finish her wallpapering 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning campers πŸ‘‹
Must say how nice no drama and fffffing & blinding 🀣
Wibblewobble ❀
I started watching her when she used to tell tales of past romances etc and thought she talks a load of tosh but she’s quite funny to watch. The. Slowly she started to get full of her own importance thinking she was something and the nastiness started to show itself more. I did t know she had a thread on here unail she herself mentioned it even though I’ve been on tattle about 2 years now.
How funny i was excatly the same the dating storys were funny
But then it all went tits up and the vile demon came out πŸ‘Ώ with the Fook you Fook offs πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
She was someone who was bigging up Sasha at one point. I’m sure she was rottweileronwheels??

Big up barrel cakes this morning!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Also I luuuurve seeing this witch get it in the comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wonder if she'll keep it up now that more sashsa soldiers come out the woodwork and apologise?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she'll keep it up now that more sashsa soldiers come out the woodwork and apologise?
Love how quite a few of her fans/ former fans are saying why don't you give it up now ..I think they are embarrassed that they were taken in by her now and probably scared their name is going to pop up supporting her on a screenshot🀣

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong here, but has the phone number changed on her shop website? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

And is anyone else tempted to click on the 'Let's chat' tab? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a basket full of her πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©, just sitting thereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I like to pop-in every now and then to see if anything takes my fancy ;)

I imagine her getting quite excited to hear the ding-dong notification πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could be wrong here, but has the phone number changed on her shop website? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

And is anyone else tempted to click on the 'Let's chat' tab? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Phone number changed a little while back when the police β€œtold her” to change her number cos of the calls she was getting in the early mornings. Lucky her phone goes off at nights eh.?
Even though she was on lives till 2/3am most mornings… but wasn’t on her phone. Anyone else confused at this point.?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Has there been a national emergency at Salisbury Hospital πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Has there been a missing persons report filed on the where abouts of RuthπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Has she got sharryn's back πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Not even a πŸ‘ on the Facebook post🀫🀫🀫

• Heart
  • Haha
Have I read somewhere that Roof has said in a voice note that they all knew about BBC illness as she had mentioned it before? Or have I dreamt that? I can’t find it now but in my defence I have read an awful lot these last few days 🀣
@poola do you have all the screen recordings you need now?

Reactions: 4
Has there been a national emergency at Salisbury Hospital πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Has there been a missing persons report filed on the where abouts of RuthπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Has she got sharryn's back πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Not even a πŸ‘ on the Facebook post🀫🀫🀫
Not to worry, Anne Marie is on there - yanno as one of her 'real' friends :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Have I read somewhere that Roof has said in a voice note that they all knew about BBC illness as she had mentioned it before? Or have I dreamt that? I can’t find it now but in my defence I have read an awful lot these last few days 🀣
@poola do you have all the screen recordings you need now?
The people that need it have a screen recording of that voice note (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know this morning ole Gasha must be climbing the wallpapered walls and ceiling in her River Island jammies stinking of veg soup going out of her mind not being able to go live and see her geewls πŸ˜‚
Well she won’t be eating nickayyyy s special soup no more lol 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phone number changed a little while back when the police β€œtold her” to change her number cos of the calls she was getting in the early mornings. Lucky her phone goes off at nights eh.?
Even though she was on lives till 2/3am most mornings… but wasn’t on her phone. Anyone else confused at this point.?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She has that many phones who knows

Reactions: 3
Wonder what the police are making of all this as they are constantly on tattle I’m having all those tattle fuckers they are all getting nicked you wait and see lol
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.