Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elf boy, squirrel features, SP the lap dog is clearly baiting everyone on Barrelcakes post. 🐿 🐿 🐿
She's doing it because she is a scared little chickenshit coward and she can get names to block. 🐔
But that's a good thing cos then you won't have her gormless bleeping face appear on the FYP with those eyebrows that I swear are battery operated cos they do their own stupid little dance every time she moves that sour, bitter, twisted mouth of hers 😂

Note to the yellow belly - It really is the total opposite of brave to block people and then post supposedly 'tough' posts that anyone with any kudos can't see anyway 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone do a timeline with the caravans/lodges cause I'm totally confused. Did she have the repo caravan when the raffle was drawn? or was the raffle for the one she cleans?

Reactions: 1
Elf boy, squirrel features, SP the lap dog is clearly baiting everyone on Barrelcakes post. 🐿 🐿 🐿
She's doing it because she is a scared little chickenshit coward and she can get names to block. 🐔
But that's a good thing cos then you won't have her gormless bleeping face appear on the FYP with those eyebrows that I swear are battery operated cos they do their own stupid little dance every time she moves that sour, bitter, twisted mouth of hers 😂

Note to the yellow belly - It really is the total opposite of brave to block people and then post supposedly 'tough' posts that anyone with any kudos can't see anyway 💪
Does SP know that Lisa blocked Trasha before she sent messages to people on tiketytok.?…Now who’s brave.?😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh got that psycho look about it, probably a loner, no friends , the sort you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark alley 😂😂😂
She sounds boring as fk too, Proper boring tart…Given that she gives it all the gob on tt, she’s got a proper boring life with her Guinea pigs😂😂

Reactions: 7
Well I think its safe to say the vile creature won't stay under its rock. Today its facebook soon it will be tiktok. She can't stay away. And she's too vindictive to let it go. She's going to want revenge
Oooh I’m scared 😱😛😛😛.
What is a shame is she didn’t have to behave the way she did. If she needed money - which it is quite obvious she did - why not ask for help. Why pretend she has a lavish lifestyle etc. I’m sure a lot of us have fallen on hard times in the past - i know I did - but I pulled in the reins. Didn’t go out much. Certainly no holidays etc. my friends were amazing and over the years where I’ve turned things around and I have to say very comfortable- i help others etc. was it her plan to set up the charity event and take the money? I’d like to think not - I want to think things got on top of her and was an easy way out 🤷‍♀️
She must have something in Ruth. Either that or Ruth is just too nice for her own good and sees the good in all - extremely weird and odd

Reactions: 4
Although she doesn't really deserve the attention, this comment is worth it 😂🤣😂
Screenshot_20220324-221046_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SP is still there unfortunately... I'm not gonna waste my time talking about it.. although I will say, I don't think she can visit a dentist very often her teeth look grey
She looks a wrongun, I wouldn’t leave my pet dog with her. You can just see she isn’t right , bet it’s a right bundle of fun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bein as SP blocked me I thought I'd take a look at her tiktoks on my moody account. It seems like she's been upsetting more people than us tattlers judging by her 'duck off, and if you don't like me' pinned videos. They were posted well before the Sasha threads on here. So who else you upsetting then SP.... you know blocking people and then spouting off isn't big or clever coz you take away their right to respond. Can tell the minge with the fringe is a nasty peice of work just like ol slosh pot. Nothing but a coward acting cocky behind a screen and keyboard

Reactions: 8
Wonder how brave the midlands mafia badass is now without its leader gonzo who’s she ripped out a car today mouthy bottle ends fart

Reactions: 5
Personally I think Sasha knew she could skim off the top of charities without anyone knowing hence why she liked to do them. She's all about take take take and the glory that comes with donating to charities. The thing is she probably never ever donated a penny or a single item herself yet took all the glory. I truly believe she's stolen from all the other charities and this food bank bollox was another ruse to get freebies off the unsuspecting victims who donated thinking it was goin into the food bank..

Instead it went in her pocket or cupboardS👍

Reactions: 12
Looks like Gasha has sacked off her TT minions already … that’s gratitude for you after most of them would have been ripped off buying her white label 💩
Is that her actual account or a fake one? The one I looked at on fb had all pictures of her and her crappy white goods.. that one has no pics, I did see that Ann-Marie comment on it tho🤣🤣🤣

She has bloody nicked my Peaky Paine
See if she changes it to a minge with a fringe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Apparently she was tagging with smart mouth comments then blocking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.