Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She classes being on TT selling cheap crap as her job. She wouldn't last 5 mins working in a factory or doing 12 hour shifts. Talking rubbish about people on Tattle. Maybe she needs to go and get some Anusol cream for her arse, must be throbbing having miss piggy Lisa up it. Off you pop Slasher.
Yeah haemorrhoid is about the most apt description for the Welsh one and SP. Very fitting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
⁹let's be really honest here , this one sasha has brought us all together because most of us are blocked from some of her other accounts . We stood up to her , were blocked because we coped onto her early about her racist homophobic biggotery attitude that she has , she is cunning and sly very malipative even a bit clever but not intelligent , if she was intelligent she would have answered some comments instead of blocking and showing us that she can't answer simple questions to her behaviour , let's all remember what she has done besides the hospice money , she's called ppl names she never followed through with given the lady her weekend in her caravan that she won fair Square on the draw, she lies regularly, her language is awful and if she was a LADY why is so many if her accounts been banned for multiple voltaions so often 😉

Reactions: 16
Jesus Lisa needs to be getting out of bed earlier. Curlysuzzy is stiff competition for champion arse licker. Christ every post she’s there 😂😂😂

Mind you she looks like she needs surgically removed from her sofa so she’ll fit in well with the crew.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
⁹let's be really honest here , this one sasha has brought us all together because most of us are blocked from some of her other accounts . We stood up to her , were blocked because we coped onto her early about her racist homophobic biggotery attitude that she has , she is cunning and sly very malipative even a bit clever but not intelligent , if she was intelligent she would have answered some comments instead of blocking and showing us that she can't answer simple questions to her behaviour , let's all remember what she has done besides the hospice money , she's called ppl names she never followed through with given the lady her weekend in her caravan that she won fair Square on the draw, she lies regularly, her language is awful and if she was a LADY why is so many if her accounts been banned for multiple voltaions so often 😉
Exactly ..always give people the right to reply if you are innocent( as she claims) ..she gave wibble a few moments on a live but she went to claim she 'came at her' ..pales into comparison doesn't it when we've witnessed you screaming and swearing at people you bigot !

Reactions: 10
Perhaps that’s her trump card deleting everything and pretending it never happened as she supports every one and never slags no one off
[/QUOTE
Trump card I was thinking the same thing 🤣🤣🤣
Can someone confirm they have the screen recording of the evening when Princess asked jonnyboy chickending and Paul to show their c**cks on the live and they did ?
Silly question really of course I have

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Lisa needs to be getting out of bed earlier. Curlysuzzy is stiff competition for champion arse licker. Christ every post she’s there 😂😂😂

Mind you she looks like she needs surgically removed from her sofa so she’ll fit in well with the crew.
Oh dear..another new
Silly question really of course I have
I thought you would ...and yes I agree with that ..her Trump card could be her thinking if I erase stuff..they have no proof. Hehe think again ..save to device ..nothing is deleted..only her own copies ..ours remain 🙉

• Haha
Something fishy going on with the deletion of accounts/videos for sure. Gone from all smug sharing tattle screenshots and saying she’s got Wibble Wobble rattled to churning out the same old inspirational shite. How many times is she going to post the 🎵this girl is a liar🎵 video. You all know the one I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 about time

Looks like she's banned ..AGAIN , answers why she's opening new accounts
That’s good then. Lol lol. Let’s all just keep reporting 😉😉😉

Awwww bless their deluded little arses lol

Reactions: 4
She has been busy spring cleaning, I am sure it can be retrieved if needed to be things are never deleted totally once they are out there, and I am sure there is always someone who has a copy
Is that her trump card 🤣🤣 deleting everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep seeing a guy called Kev on TikTok ... Apparently another one who scams people donating to charity .
What humours me is the fact that him and Ol Shazza both scam people but then run 🏃‍♂️ to the police when their called out on it.

Reactions: 9
You’d of thought it would be at it knocking it’s new merchandise out lol see how many idiots buy it’s new mug with its ugly mug on it pmsfl

You’d of thought it would be at it knocking it’s new merchandise out lol see how many idiots buy it’s new mug with its ugly mug on it pmsfl
Probably waiting for all its sweediesss to turn up oh sorry food parcels for the needeeee

Can someone confirm they have the screen recording of the evening when Princess asked jonnyboy chickending and Paul to show their c**cks on the live and they did ?
Hasn't that been made a criminal offence now?

Reactions: 5
Hasn't that been made a criminal offence now?
Yes it has !

Probably waiting for all its sweediesss to turn up oh sorry food parcels for the needeeee
But doesn't she have that Harpers sweetie company that kiss her arse to supply her with her sugar rush? I'd never advertise or use them ..not a good advert condoning how she behaves as a business themselves.

Yes it has !

But doesn't she have that Harpers sweetie company that kiss her arse to supply her with her sugar rush? I'd never advertise or use them ..not a good advert condoning how she behaves as a business themselves.
But food bank list full of sweets and tit they will fill tin can up for new season lol 😂

Yes it has !

I would certainly be distancing myself from her, from a business stand point and on her total disregard of how she speaks to her customers when they have an issue, and swearing at them, I certainly wouldn’t want my customer base to think that is how I conduct business

Have her old accounts gone ?

if they have seems very strange the accounts with evidence held on them.
Good job we have them all 🤣🤣🤣
Was that her trump card.. delete the evidence.. only I found it her Trump Card

I don’t get TT tbh I send in proof of her with three men in her boxes live two showing Dick picks and it’s not a issue.! Obviously I sent them the non scribbled out proof

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was that her trump card.. delete the evidence.. only I found it her Trump Card

I don’t get TT tbh I send in proof of her with three men in her boxes live two showing Dick picks and it’s not a issue.! Obviously I sent them the non scribbled out proof
Lol at that smirk ...you can guarantee she kept those herself too for use at a later date to bribe when she falls out with them . Better watch out lads🙄

Reactions: 6
I actually gathered from her lives before & comments left a lot of ppl think if sharon hasnt ripped you off what’s your problem mind your own.
Very sad to see the ugliness of how some see things.
This is a Charity supporting families of children suffering terminal illnesses, does not reading them words not show how important is it for ALL the money raised to be accounted for.
Joe public gave generously to this cause not the Sharon Brotherton Cause, & how anyone can say ohh Shut up, it didn’t effect you, some money reached the CHARITY is beyond words.
& as for Sharon reflecting that us Tattlers are women that were her friends & are Bullying her is not TRUE.
we all saw inconsistencies in her “ Stories & Figures “ & with help from gob rot talking about tattle found others that could clearly see the lie after lie.
The Best thing YOU Sharon can do is meet with someone from the Charity investigation team & go through all payments made to your PayPal total up & show your not GUILTY.! Why you not done this yet as since January there’s been ppl thinking the Charity didn’t get Every Penny they should have.! Stop reflecting & blaming others

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.