Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ruth meet Ms Fontain on Tik Tok?
I reckon she longs for Ruth's life good career, husband,kids.I don't know why she wants to be like her.

Reactions: 7
Whoop whoop account gone πŸ™Œ
Back to old videos up jumping about watch the ticker girl and the anxiety πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Anxiety my arse 😑
Gotta get new meat to follow and tell me how beautiful i am πŸ™„ erm no tasha you have a mouth like a sewer rat and a heart of stone life is not all about you and your lies
You've still not addressed where the money went sit yourself down and go through your paperwork wont take long but no you won't do that will you cos you're a lier
Go get a job like we all have you won't have time to jump about making videos then 😑

Reactions: 9
Where’s the videos gone saying go police nottobeforgotten someone cleaning house again

• Haha
Have her old accounts gone ?

if they have seems very strange the accounts with evidence held on them.
Good job we have them all 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been told she has also taken down her Sunday nights videos 🀣🀣🀣
Personally I thought they were her BEST. Really showed her personality A LIAR AND A TOTAL KNOB 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Perhaps that’s her trump card deleting everything and pretending it never happened as she supports every one and never slags no one off

She seems to think she can go running to the police about videos put up about her when she’s done the same before they have and get away with it but she’s done far worse by playing bloody phone calls and involving her flock of WhatsApp group of death idiots who are too blind to see what she actually is

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has been busy spring cleaning, I am sure it can be retrieved if needed to be things are never deleted totally once they are out there, and I am sure there is always someone who has a copy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone confirm they have the screen recording of the evening when Princess asked jonnyboy chickending and Paul to show their c**cks on the live and they did ?

Reactions: 2
She's full of hypocrisy and double standards is ol Gasha. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, for every action there's a reaction. And just because things have been deleted doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People have copies so can try claim innocence all ya like, once something is posted in the public domain its there for all to see.

Her new tik toks are reposts.... what a dollop you are Gasha 🀦

Reactions: 10
Whoop whoop account gone πŸ™Œ
Back to old videos up jumping about watch the ticker girl and the anxiety πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Anxiety my arse 😑
Gotta get new meat to follow and tell me how beautiful i am πŸ™„ erm no tasha you have a mouth like a sewer rat and a heart of stone life is not all about you and your lies
You've still not addressed where the money went sit yourself down and go through your paperwork wont take long but no you won't do that will you cos you're a lier
Go get a job like we all have you won't have time to jump about making videos then 😑
She classes being on TT selling cheap crap as her job. She wouldn't last 5 mins working in a factory or doing 12 hour shifts. Talking rubbish about people on Tattle. Maybe she needs to go and get some Anusol cream for her arse, must be throbbing having miss piggy Lisa up it. Off you pop Slasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's full of hypocrisy and double standards is ol Gasha. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, for every action there's a reaction. And just because things have been deleted doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People have copies so can try claim innocence all ya like, once something is posted in the public domain its there for all to see.

Her new tik toks are reposts.... what a dollop you are Gasha 🀦
Exactly and I do think the evening when she asked and revelled in the lads getting their c*cks out will be very important for authorities to see πŸ‘€ their conduct. Particularly her encouraging it .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.