Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Willow9999

Did anyone stick it until the end of the Fern McCann show?! No idea who made in until the end. What a waste of some of the celebs taking part. She must have a damned good agent. I just don’t see what makes her a shoo in for these things 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

petitspois

VIP Member
Just read that C4 have axed Ant Middleton from any further SAS series over his personal conduct, reporting that their views and values are not aligned. He got into hot water last year over comments made about Coronavirus and also Black Lives Matter protestors and that apparently was his undoing.

I hope the show continues without him and hopefully Foxy sticks with it....I don't think I'd bother watching if he wasn't there!
Completely agree. Foxy seems to be a rounded character and is much more likable. Not to mention completely hot of course.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
No surprise Lauren was in final. So unfair imo. No shouting in her face like other recruits had to endure.

Alexandra876

Lately, he’s been in his feelings, deleting posts on his IG talking about how awful the series is with the two Americans on the show. At any rate, his ex-wife’s best friends, at one point (or it could be her), would post about how he’s abandoned his middle child and would never call or wish her a Happy Birthday. Apparently, it became an ugly custody battle when it was discovered that he had cheated on her with several people.

Then, there is this comment that was posted from someone about three weeks ago about that incident that happened between his friends and this woman (it’s the photo of him and his wife at Crete in IG). From what a friend’s wife told me about his past, it checks out.

I sincerely hope that he’s cleaned up his act when it comes to the women in his life; he’s had quite a lot of trauma in his life.
I was thinking about this watching last night’s episode where that boxer was talking about how her dad abandoned her when she was young and how it had such a detrimental effect on her mental health etc. I wonder what’s going through his mind when he’s sitting listening to that given the situation with his own kids?

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I’m finding Lauren so irritating! 😬
me too, i couldn't stand her on strictly either and i thought that was partly down to AJ been her partner but she is just as bad if not worse on her own.
I wonder if we will get more of Helen, Nicky and Locksmith next week or maybe because they havent got a sob story we wont hear from them as much

petitspois

VIP Member
Saw Ant on GMB this morning saying he already decided to leave the show so C4 are trying to get in there first 🙄
hahaha, he's such a sad little man. He's weird as, even if he was just standing on his own with no people or anything to judge his height, you can just tell he's a little short arse. A nasty little angry short arse.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I thought they “picked” on KP to be honest..but reading these comments has made me think, maybe she is playing up for the cameras and we just don’t see it.
KP knows exactly what to do to get air time and in the papers. She’s said so herself. She’ll do whatever gets her face on the show the most. Being quiet and getting on with what your told doesn’t do that unfortunately
It’s like when you were kids. It was all the naughty brats who constantly got the teachers attention

Tinksby99

What is going on with Jay?? Now that he’s not in the SAS channel 4 programme, my only way of ogling him are his Instagram stories/posts but he’s not been as active lately. I’m predicting he’s loved up ☹ & judging from the few stories they’ve both done recently, I still say it’s with his media manager. There goes my dream of us surfing off into the sunset together!!

frustrated

I enjoyed how Ant's statement on Instagram was that "after 5 incredible years I’ve decided it’s time to move on from SAS Who Dares Wins UK." You decided? I don't think you did. He went really down in my estimation over his comments around BLM and coronavirus. I hope the show is still a success without him at the helm. Wonder if Foxy will be the main man now?

~vix~83~

VIP Member
What is going on with Jay?? Now that he’s not in the SAS channel 4 programme, my only way of ogling him are his Instagram stories/posts but he’s not been as active lately. I’m predicting he’s loved up ☹ & judging from the few stories they’ve both done recently, I still say it’s with his media manager. There goes my dream of us surfing off into the sunset together!!
And he has a cat!! Makes me him more appealing 😻😻😻
He seems to have stepped away from the sas lads.

F*#k No!

https://www.lbbonline.com/news/5-minutes-with-nick-lawton. Google nick lawton 5 minutes with

Just a shame he could have done a lot more than a photo shoot for a alcoholic beverage 😂 for a bloke who hates the normal life he’s certainly either changed his tune or will get bored of 2 kids and a ex husband to deal with.
Her husband/ex husband is pretty fit. Don't get me wrong, so is Jay but I wouldn't of jumped ship to be honest. Give it a few years, Jay will be in the rear view mirror as his popularity will dwindle. He join all the other 'alternative living' idiots struggling to pay their rent....I reckon we will see him on I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2023 😂

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Has anyone watched inside the real
Narcos with foxy? It’s on Netflix. A Intresting show husband was more into it than me, hahaha
And then we watch a league of their own roadtrip
On sky one where foxy was a guest, that was funny.

Reactions: 2

rivermonster

VIP Member
When I have watched other series and havn't know who some of them are usually by about 3 in I know who they are and what they do. This time I had no idea who Ashley Cain and Johnathon Broome Edwards were until I googled them last night - know Jade as she is local to us. Lots of complaints online about Fearne and Jennifer getting all the TV time.

Reactions: 2