Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I like Joey too - I was just pleased (and quite surprised) they are so impressed. I imagine he does what he is told without moaning about it.
Tony does have quite scary eyes. I think he could benefit from something like meditation rather than a pumped up aggressive thing like this.

Reactions: 5

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Anyone watching the celebrity version? Katie price is pissing me off already such a idiot.
Isn't she? She is so playing a game - useless and scared at first so she can go on a journeeee. Don't think it will work here though. And omg her face - wtf has she done to herself?
Amazed Joey Essex is doing so well and they are impressed by him.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I love Joey anyway so I’m hoping he does well, Katie is such an actress and so annoying, I love that they give no shit and keep on at her.
I don’t know how I felt about Tony 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do they normally not show people this much? There’s a lady there and I don’t think I’ve seen her once but her name’s in the cast list
The olympian Jade Jones

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sick of all the back stories. Never had this in the first series. Also noticed how the instructors go easier on the females

Sticky One

VIP Member
I don’t even buy that he’s stupid, he’s very successful and think he played up to a lot of it.
ive never really watched towie but always liked him on stuff like celebrity juice and celebs go dating
He defo plays up to it but then it’s made him millions so why wouldn’t he 😂 but it also must be horrible that so many people prejudge him

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Ah he’s too much I honestly don’t get why they had to bring him on it. If he was a bar of chocolate he’d eat himself.
He would! They should of left it with foxy 😍 n billy. When foxy is doing the interviews im not listening to them Im lookin at foxy lol

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
I love this show but just haven't warmed to newbie Jay....not really sure why. You can keep him, it's Foxy for me.....aaaaall day long (I wish!!!) :love:

Reactions: 4

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I love this show but just haven't warmed to newbie Jay....not really sure why. You can keep him, it's Foxy for me.....aaaaall day long (I wish!!!) :love:
Same here I’m not interested in his looks or personality. Love the show but not attracted to any of them. I do think that Olly seems to be the sweetest (ant is the best looking for me but I feel like his ego makes him less attractive). Mark was a contestant last year he was like a younger better looking ant he was gorgeous and does a lot of trees etc for mental health now (his wife sadly ended her own life)

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Nicki is doing so well isn’t she, I like that they’ve allowed women on it as I really enjoy watching how both genders deal with stuff in them situations.

I knew about Joey’s Mum from towie days but it still had me in tears, he might be stupid but what a lovely person he is.
I don’t even buy that he’s stupid, he’s very successful and think he played up to a lot of it.
ive never really watched towie but always liked him on stuff like celebrity juice and celebs go dating

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Haven’t really watched this before but binge watched a few episodes. If I didn’t know better I’d think there was only Fern McCann there. How much airtime does she get?! There are some like Maisie Smith that you don’t even see in a shot when they’re panning across. Not sure I’ll stick with it
The airtime some get compared to others is so wierd. Fearne McCann and Jennifer Ellison get loads for some reason.
One episode (last week?), I don't think I saw Maisie at all. Or Fatima Whitbread.
Is it if they cry they get more attention? I can imagine Fatima just gets on with it with no fuss - not enough of a 'journey'.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Ollie does seem lovely and genuinely compassionate. Him and Foxy are my faves but Foxy just edges it. I agree about Ant's ego getting in the way - a bit of a 'short man' thing going on there, I think, but still an interesting character.

Mark's back story was desperately sad and yes, he seemed a lovely guy. Also that poor guy a couple of years back who had listened to his wife being murdered by intruders whilst on the phone. Unimaginably horrific. So many of the recruits have been through terrible experiences but those two really stick in my mind.

For some reason I haven't enjoyed this series quite as much as the others (been watching since the start) but it's still one of my favourite TV shows.
Omg yes I forgot that guy who’s wife was murdered-I can’t even comprehend that!

this series doesn’t have as many people that I’m drawn to-I do love the older woman who had battled cancer and then entered SAS the following year-she’s a very strong woman.

sometimes I get frustrated that they spend too much time on certain characters and then there are others left in the background that you barely recognise when their face is finally flashed on screen. I loved the drag queen this season,I was sad when he VW’d

ladypercy

Last nights episode was really boring I thought. Half of the celebs I feel like haven’t really been shown and I think oh who’s that 🤷‍♀️
Exactly and only 2 episodes left. I don’t understand why they sent Curtis home over the likes of Ferne and Jennifer

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Baffled as to why we haven't seen half of them doing their talks to their camera before the course when we've seen Ferne about 20 times. Are they leaving Cashley Cain until the end or something. I'm not a fan of his but I expected them to feature him a bit more.