Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Foxy and Ant for me. I will have some nice dreams tonight 😊😊 Katie knows what she's doing. She's the toughest one in there.(game playing) Joey did well. Really enjoyed watching tonight.

Reactions: 4

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Ant Middleton is my all time fave.... his eyes!!!! Ahhhhhh

I love the show but not seen this season so far

Willow9999

Haven’t really watched this before but binge watched a few episodes. If I didn’t know better I’d think there was only Fern McCann there. How much airtime does she get?! There are some like Maisie Smith that you don’t even see in a shot when they’re panning across. Not sure I’ll stick with it

Jmx

Chatty Member
The task they had holding the sandbag above your head (the one KP quit over) - what happened with the girl with only one hand? I wasn't watching her to see if she had to do it. They keep saying they don't cut slack for anyone, eg calling Anthea 'Grandma' and expecting her to be as fit as 20 something gym bunny Joey, but they must be mustn't they?
The girl with one had was doing the task like everyone else! She held it in one hand and it rested on her stump on the other side.

• Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
When Ant asked for John's number (armband) and John went to write down his phone number 😂
And poor Joey 😔. Heartbreaking stuff.
I was laughing so much! Also the change from Ant being so aggressive and angry at John outside then two minutes later going in and saying ‘well done mate’, giving him a hug with a huge smile on his face. Then they were both laughing and joking having a good old time together. Haha it was just so strange to see the stark change.

B91

KP knows exactly what to do to get air time and in the papers. She’s said so herself. She’ll do whatever gets her face on the show the most. Being quiet and getting on with what your told doesn’t do that unfortunately
It’s like when you were kids. It was all the naughty brats who constantly got the teachers attention
Did you hear her quoting all the bad things that has happened to her like she did in this morning? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Can't be arsed with that american instructor, the series has nosedived.

I don't even know who most of these 'celebs' are 😁

Last edited:

Tinksby99

I’m not sure. I think it’s more likely the producers weren’t that fussed about having him back. He was nice to look at but he didn’t really bring anything to the show, he barely got any screen time & hardly said much.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I must say Nicki Sanderson is doing well and I like Joey dont like his partner though shes annoying.
Nicki is doing so well isn’t she, I like that they’ve allowed women on it as I really enjoy watching how both genders deal with stuff in them situations.

I knew about Joey’s Mum from towie days but it still had me in tears, he might be stupid but what a lovely person he is.

mags

VIP Member
Same here I’m not interested in his looks or personality. Love the show but not attracted to any of them. I do think that Olly seems to be the sweetest (ant is the best looking for me but I feel like his ego makes him less attractive). Mark was a contestant last year he was like a younger better looking ant he was gorgeous and does a lot of trees etc for mental health now (his wife sadly ended her own life)
Ollie does seem lovely and genuinely compassionate. Him and Foxy are my faves but Foxy just edges it. I agree about Ant's ego getting in the way - a bit of a 'short man' thing going on there, I think, but still an interesting character.

Mark's back story was desperately sad and yes, he seemed a lovely guy. Also that poor guy a couple of years back who had listened to his wife being murdered by intruders whilst on the phone. Unimaginably horrific. So many of the recruits have been through terrible experiences but those two really stick in my mind.

For some reason I haven't enjoyed this series quite as much as the others (been watching since the start) but it's still one of my favourite TV shows.

freda19

VIP Member
yes I know that but he also said his family couldnt accept it when he did come out and I think they shunned him.
Yes, he admitted that and you could see it hurt him badly saying it, but it was the truth. I'd like to think that him paying his bro not to come out was to protect his bro's career but sadly I think it was probably simple homophobia.
I don't like him, he was a diirty player, but you can see he's struggling now with his guilt over his bro.

The girl with one had was doing the task like everyone else! She held it in one hand and it rested on her stump on the other side.
She just gets on with it.
I was glad Anthea left though. She was really gung ho and very brave but just wasn't fit enough and she would eventually cause more beastings for her team mates when she lagged behind.
Surprised at Jack going. Not really the redemption of his reputation that he was hoping for.

101d

VIP Member
I’m not suprised by Joey. He’s got his head screwed on, isn’t as thick as he looks and is physically fit. He’s also always seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

katie price is just doing whatever gets her air time she knows how to play it.
unlike jack Maynard who isn’t used to tv and barely appeared apart from his horrified face when Katie was yakkingup phlegm.

the boxer is gonna end up kicked off, he’s unstable
I was cracking up at Jacks face when Katie was doing that :p

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Just read that C4 have axed Ant Middleton from any further SAS series over his personal conduct, reporting that their views and values are not aligned. He got into hot water last year over comments made about Coronavirus and also Black Lives Matter protestors and that apparently was his undoing.

I hope the show continues to be a success, without him, and hopefully Foxy sticks with it....I don't think I'd bother watching if he wasn't there!