Sarahscreativekitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scan picture was somebody else’s who I think she donated towards ivf for. The little boy who she shows is her son I think.
Eeekkk I thought she was in her 50s. I bought her chocolate once, overpriced and tasted like cheap chocolate.

Reactions: 3
does anybody else think this woman is just plain rude?! I can’t believe how rude/sarcastic she is at times when customers have queries. Her latest stories about a customer who’s obviously received damaged products 🤯
I honestly don’t get why people buy from her. Her constant aggressive stories I’m surprised she has a business left. I won’t even start on the last year when she begged and scrounged a go fund me while lying in her hot tub 🤣🤣 in her massive house. She is honestly not a nice person and as for a member of staff on mat leave and their baby being part of her bubble, read up on bubbles you daft cow. So many people haven’t been able to hold nieces, nephews, grandchildren for a year and you’re holding some that works for you, their babes and then make a bitchy story about it.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t get why people buy from her. Her constant aggressive stories I’m surprised she has a business left. I won’t even start on the last year when she begged and scrounged a go fund me while lying in her hot tub 🤣🤣 in her massive house. She is honestly not a nice person and as for a member of staff on mat leave and their baby being part of her bubble, read up on bubbles you daft cow. So many people haven’t been able to hold nieces, nephews, grandchildren for a year and you’re holding some that works for you, their babes and then make a bitchy story about it.
The whole bubble thing made me laugh. Like wtf more bubbles than an aero!! She’s just always so aggressive if people dare to disagree or comment something she doesn’t like. The whole go fund me thing last year was a joke. How did she think other people were surviving?! She was still making sales therefore bringing money in. Some people literally lost it all over night and struggled putting food on the table never mind sat there in a hot tub. Sell the hot tub if you’re that desperate 🙄

Reactions: 3
God she’s been on Jeremy vine 🙄 we’ll never hear the end of it. Also dating sue hoped not one famous died as she wouldn’t get her 5 mins of fame what a bleeping selfish cow 🤬 funny how she had all the get up on (hair net etc) yet never has it on when she’s doing stories. It just annoys me when she talks now with her invisiline in you know coz she’s a struggling business 🙄

Reactions: 1
I see she’s back to doxxing ppl! But she’s not bothered oh no she’s got thick skin 🙄 just block and ignore. She reckons it’s another chocolate company? Doesn’t anyone like her then because she grates on me. Fancy accusing a rival tho silly cow. It’s not going to make other businesses get along with you is it. Why is it they always say if it was someone else then they might not have handled it aswell as them blah blah oh shut up and get back to putting m&ms on melted chocolate 😏 also she got told by a few ppl to stop doing cookies and stay in her lane because there’s loads of small cookie businesses around and she soon backtracked!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1