Sarahscreativekitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes hand in hand with every SW asshole on Instagram. It's like her chocs are part of the Slimming World Instagram instant wanker kit. I wouldn't pay it that's for sure! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she is asking for money when the majority of people are lucky to be getting 80% of their wages at present.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck is she asking people to donate when, if things are so unsure, she can male use of the grants government has been releasing. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I find it quite embarrassing she’s asking for money, allot of small business are struggling not just hers. More fool people for donating. Shocked to see her doing this for sure, she is benefiting from this so people can pay her rent. Shall I set up a just giving so people can donate to me ??

Reactions: 13
She’s entitled to a bleeping 10-25k grant. duck off you greedy cow, I’ll never buy from you again. My boyfriend has gone from touring the world to working in morrisons, we can barely cover the rent, like most of us!

Reactions: 20
I think she should have just stuck to the chocolate business, she was over her head with the shop before covid-19

Reactions: 5
I think she should have just stuck to the chocolate business, she was over her head with the shop before covid-19
There’s no need for it, so many people will loose their businesses what makes hers so special!

Reactions: 5
Her begging for money makes me feel like maybe chocolate isnt the only thing she is creative with.... there is plenty of help for businesses at the minute but If you havent been declaring properly....

Reactions: 14
She’s entitled to a bleeping 10-25k grant. duck off you greedy cow, I’ll never buy from you again. My boyfriend has gone from touring the world to working in morrisons, we can barely cover the rent, like most of us!
Awful sorry to hear this. It’s shocking what a greedy cow x

Reactions: 4
Jesus....I’m speechless! I cannot believe that I’ve just seen her asking for money - does she not realise that most of us are in the same boat??! I mean more fool the people that have given her money, but I can’t believe she had the cheek to ask. Disgraceful. If her husband is working, alongside the fact she’s still selling her (massively overpriced) chocolate by the shed load, she needs to take a long hard look at herself and feel ashamed.
But she won’t, cos she’s made 2.5k today. Alright for some eh?

Reactions: 10