Sarahscreativekitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any spare funds will be donated to great causes once it’s opened again.....Sure Jan. just like your best customer/pusher back in the day , beggy Jack Towers did.

I’m ashamed to admit I got suckered into buying these when This Time I’ve Done It used to promote them quite heavily. They just taste generic, cheap and look really gimmicky. Most of the ingredients you could find in the pound shop/ Tesco and this witch is asking nearly 20 pounds for half an Easter egg. I have also noticed though, yes she still has her fans, but she doesn’t seem to be as popular as once was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Any reply to that?

Will there be an homage saying now that the £10,000 grants are being paid out she doesn’t need the money thank you? Did you see one person donated £500!
The £500 donation was a mistake though if you read the comments on the post 👀 she asked Sarah to message her about it.
Screenshot_20200405-022359~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was the reply
Ok so still to the point, who's problem is it? Apart from the person making the profits from the business you beggy mare? She wasn't giving stuff away out of the goodness of her heart, there is always a motive behind it! Loads of people have these exact problems who the hell does she think she is?!

Reactions: 3
This was the reply
This was the reply
But you can furlough staff so you don’t have that expense (unless you want to top the 20% up) and you also get a grant. Millions of businesses are in the same position as you and most of the people you are begging money from probably can’t even put food on their table. I bought 2 Easter eggs from her but duck that never again. I’m sticking with chocolottie as she seems lovely and makes them from her own house.

Sarah got way to big for her boots, thought she was amazing opening the factory and then the food place. If you need a factory and staff to keep up with your orders, you are definitely NOT struggling.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she is asking for money when the majority of people are lucky to be getting 80% of their wages at present.
And some haven’t any wages, lost jobs or businesses completely its unreal

Reactions: 1
She’s gone from woe is me to being back to her happy self since the money started coming in! 😒
And, I think sharing that ivf scan photo is wayyyyy to early with it only being 7 weeks??

Reactions: 1
Absolutely no mention of the grants that started to be paid out last week so no doubt had!

Reactions: 2
Why the duck is she asking people to donate when, if things are so unsure, she can male use of the grants government has been releasing. 🙄🙄
Most towns have paid out the grants now and is saying she has so many orders but isn’t giving the money back!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What annoys me is that she posts these sarcastic stories moaning that people want to know delivery date! How about me grateful for their custom instead of slating your customers on your social media account! Bloody ungrateful

does anybody else think this woman is just plain rude?! I can’t believe how rude/sarcastic she is at times when customers have queries. Her latest stories about a customer who’s obviously received damaged products 🤯

• Wow