Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s entitled to a fucking 10-25k grant. Fuck off you greedy cow, I’ll never buy from you again. My boyfriend has gone from touring the world to working in morrisons, we can barely cover the rent, like most of us!

Reactions: 20

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Her begging for money makes me feel like maybe chocolate isnt the only thing she is creative with.... there is plenty of help for businesses at the minute but If you havent been declaring properly....

Reactions: 14

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
I find it quite embarrassing she’s asking for money, allot of small business are struggling not just hers. More fool people for donating. Shocked to see her doing this for sure, she is benefiting from this so people can pay her rent. Shall I set up a just giving so people can donate to me ??

Reactions: 13

RacheT82

I find it quite embarrassing she’s asking for money, allot of small business are struggling not just hers. More fool people for donating. Shocked to see her doing this for sure, she is benefiting from this so people can pay her rent. Shall I set up a just giving so people can donate to me ??
I can't believe what I have just seen on her insta
My business that I have built from nothing, i have slaved, I have got into debt, I have cried, I have questioned and spent many a sleepless night on for the last 4 years is practically dead and i will have to start from scratch. I am devastated and so stressed because i dont know how I'm going to pay my Bill's or feed my kids.
And this .... woman .... is asking for money, for donations .. I'm absolutely gobsmacked
The fucking nerve of the woman!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She goes hand in hand with every SW asshole on Instagram. It's like her chocs are part of the Slimming World Instagram instant wanker kit. I wouldn't pay it that's for sure! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
All her SW cronies like Beggney and Prickard have donated, OBVIOUSLY.
Disgusting. This is on the same level of beg as Big Towers. Do these idiots have no shame?

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

Why the fuck is she asking people to donate when, if things are so unsure, she can male use of the grants government has been releasing. 🙄🙄

GizAMin

Jesus....I’m speechless! I cannot believe that I’ve just seen her asking for money - does she not realise that most of us are in the same boat??! I mean more fool the people that have given her money, but I can’t believe she had the cheek to ask. Disgraceful. If her husband is working, alongside the fact she’s still selling her (massively overpriced) chocolate by the shed load, she needs to take a long hard look at herself and feel ashamed.
But she won’t, cos she’s made 2.5k today. Alright for some eh?

Reactions: 10
You can’t tell me this time of year with Easter round the corner it must be one of her peak earning times? I think she seemed genuinely upset about how things are but why do people think it’s the norm to set up just giving page for anything and everything? I’m sorry there are far more worthy causes out there than this ....where a government grant not a loan is available for businesses. I was furloughed two weeks ago get my first reduced payment tomorrow I’m grateful my employer took the government up on business support. As for just giving keep it to worthy causes and particularly now extras for the heroes out there risking their own lives to save the lives of others.......Sarah give your head a wobble girl.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Awful sorry to hear this. It’s shocking what a greedy cow x
Thank you - we’ll be fine. We have enough fortunately. A lot of people have lost jobs or haven’t even been paid. It just winds me up, I bet her mortgage is paid! She charges £4 for 3 discs and £16 for an Easter egg and she’s trying to plead poverty? Pull the other one

Anotherct

VIP Member
This was the reply
This was the reply
But you can furlough staff so you don’t have that expense (unless you want to top the 20% up) and you also get a grant. Millions of businesses are in the same position as you and most of the people you are begging money from probably can’t even put food on their table. I bought 2 Easter eggs from her but fuck that never again. I’m sticking with chocolottie as she seems lovely and makes them from her own house.

Sarah got way to big for her boots, thought she was amazing opening the factory and then the food place. If you need a factory and staff to keep up with your orders, you are definitely NOT struggling.

Reactions: 9

Tink19

I cannot believe she has done this I’m beyond appalled, raise money for protective clothing for key workers, for food for those who can’t work but when you are still working and boasting about how many orders you have it is beyond cheeky!!! She will get a minimum £10,000 grant and they have started to be paid into bank accounts this week, one for every premises she gets, so even if she doesn’t need to furlough herself and close she is £10,000 up and still earning, I’m appalled she should give every penny back

Reactions: 7

Scvee13

I cannot believe she is asking for money when the majority of people are lucky to be getting 80% of their wages at present.

Reactions: 7

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think she should have just stuck to the chocolate business, she was over her head with the shop before covid-19

Reactions: 5

Sassysaurus

Any reply to that?

Will there be an homage saying now that the £10,000 grants are being paid out she doesn’t need the money thank you? Did you see one person donated £500!
The £500 donation was a mistake though if you read the comments on the post 👀 she asked Sarah to message her about it.
Screenshot_20200405-022359~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5