Sarahscreativekitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t tell me this time of year with Easter round the corner it must be one of her peak earning times? I think she seemed genuinely upset about how things are but why do people think it’s the norm to set up just giving page for anything and everything? I’m sorry there are far more worthy causes out there than this ....where a government grant not a loan is available for businesses. I was furloughed two weeks ago get my first reduced payment tomorrow I’m grateful my employer took the government up on business support. As for just giving keep it to worthy causes and particularly now extras for the heroes out there risking their own lives to save the lives of others.......Sarah give your head a wobble girl.

Reactions: 10
Awful sorry to hear this. It’s shocking what a greedy cow x
Thank you - we’ll be fine. We have enough fortunately. A lot of people have lost jobs or haven’t even been paid. It just winds me up, I bet her mortgage is paid! She charges £4 for 3 discs and £16 for an Easter egg and she’s trying to plead poverty? Pull the other one

Reactions: 10
I find it quite embarrassing she’s asking for money, allot of small business are struggling not just hers. More fool people for donating. Shocked to see her doing this for sure, she is benefiting from this so people can pay her rent. Shall I set up a just giving so people can donate to me ??
I can't believe what I have just seen on her insta
My business that I have built from nothing, i have slaved, I have got into debt, I have cried, I have questioned and spent many a sleepless night on for the last 4 years is practically dead and i will have to start from scratch. I am devastated and so stressed because i dont know how I'm going to pay my Bill's or feed my kids.
And this .... woman .... is asking for money, for donations .. I'm absolutely gobsmacked
The bleeping nerve of the woman!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't believe what I have just seen on her insta
My business that I have built from nothing, i have slaved, I have got into debt, I have cried, I have questioned and spent many a sleepless night on for the last 4 years is practically dead and i will have to start from scratch. I am devastated and so stressed because i dont know how I'm going to pay my Bill's or feed my kids.
And this .... woman .... is asking for money, for donations .. I'm absolutely gobsmacked
The bleeping nerve of the woman!!!!
Bless you. Your definitely not the only one thinking this. It’s disgusting I’m lost for words it’s utterly embarrassing! X

Thank you - we’ll be fine. We have enough fortunately. A lot of people have lost jobs or haven’t even been paid. It just winds me up, I bet her mortgage is paid! She charges £4 for 3 discs and £16 for an Easter egg and she’s trying to plead poverty? Pull the other one
I know her chocolate is way over priced. She blags all the orders she gets but still gets her begging bowl out, it’s utterly disgusting!

Reactions: 2
Shocking ! WHY on earth are people donating. Selfish, entitled individual.

Reactions: 3
Wtf! I’m disgusted so many people are in tit situations over this virus what makes her special and more fool the people donating. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she has done this I’m beyond appalled, raise money for protective clothing for key workers, for food for those who can’t work but when you are still working and boasting about how many orders you have it is beyond cheeky!!! She will get a minimum £10,000 grant and they have started to be paid into bank accounts this week, one for every premises she gets, so even if she doesn’t need to furlough herself and close she is £10,000 up and still earning, I’m appalled she should give every penny back

Reactions: 7
All her SW cronies like Beggney and Prickard have donated, OBVIOUSLY.
Disgusting. This is on the same level of beg as Big Towers. Do these idiots have no shame?

Reactions: 11
All her SW cronies like Beggney and Prickard have donated, OBVIOUSLY.
Disgusting. This is on the same level of beg as Big Towers. Do these idiots have no shame?
Yeah but beggney scams people with that lumi tit so she has no shame anyway

• Heart
They're not the only ones who have financial problems, a lot of small businesses have the same issues.
I can’t believe it, she is still earning, she will also get the £10,000 grant which is being paid this week we have ours, it is really hard to admit your struggling but you don’t ask for money

I can’t believe it, she is still earning, she will also get the £10,000 grant which is being paid this week we have ours, it is really hard to admit your struggling but you don’t ask for money
We’re all struggling - what makes her so precious?

Jesus, she had that Emily woman begging for her too.
No offence love but I’m on a zero hours supply contract and there’s no work as no schools need supply. I’m literally losing £800 a month. I can’t donate to her or all the charities who are hounding my inbox for donations. I’ve unsubscribed from every email I’ve received like these.
She’s in a far better situation than many of us.

Reactions: 5
We’re all struggling - what makes her so precious?
Agree, people on the front line are struggling, we are all finding it hard but don’t go on and ask other people to find especially when there is help there and you are still working I can’t fathom it, people raising money for ppe is worthwhile not this

Jesus, she had that Emily woman begging for her too.
No offence love but I’m on a zero hours supply contract and there’s no work as no schools need supply. I’m literally losing £800 a month. I can’t donate to her or all the charities who are hounding my inbox for donations. I’ve unsubscribed from every email I’ve received like these.
She’s in a far better situation than many of us.
The thing is she is still working, she is saying she is overrun with orders so use that money to pay your rent or the £10,000 grant everyone is getting unless her ratable value is over 51k which is won’t be on a building that size she could even get two grants having two premises, it all needs giving back

What an embarrassment, I can't believe what I've seen. Wouldn't we all like a hand out, the whole world is struggling but she believes she deserves it more. Disgusting.

What an embarrassment, I can't believe what I've seen. Wouldn't we all like a hand out, the whole world is struggling but she believes she deserves it more. Disgusting.
The worse is the grants are already being paid out this week, as she doesn’t work from home and has premises she will benefit that is £10,000 and she is still working and raving about how busy she is!

Why doesn't she get all the SW arse lickers, who has given her so much free promotion in exchange for diabetes to bung her a few quid?

I have had to unfollow. As this Just boils my piss. And all those people who donated not one thanks to them. Not even a like to say thanks. Rude cow

Reactions: 1