Sarah’s Day #75 extensions dishevelled, her body a vessel, rude to followers but what’s new for Sessel?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@yikessarah 👏

I am bad at recaps, if someone would like to give one please go for gold. We are all on the absolute edge of our seats waiting for the announcement of the third money maker’s gender (hint hint it’s a boy).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she understand people are hounding her because she said she would post it this week; early this week in fact. There is creating intrigue and engagement and then there is just annoying your followers.

Reactions: 29
Svessel over explaining her house temperature after reading here. No, you don’t have “someone” who reads the threads. It’s you! For someone who is soo busy, too busy for an outro to your gender reveal, you have a lot of time to read every word we say on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing is, she could literally just jump on stories and say, “it’s a boy!! in about three seconds. She’s dragging it out for engagement and to make money from YouTube views. I know it’s her business and she can do what she likes, but stans in the comments shouldn’t pretend it’s because she’s just so busy and overwhelmed and couldn’t possibly find time to announce the gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing is, she could literally just jump on stories and say, “it’s a boy!! in about three seconds. She’s dragging it out for engagement and to make money from YouTube views. I know it’s her business and she can do what she likes, but stans in the comments shouldn’t pretend it’s because she’s just so busy and overwhelmed and couldn’t possibly find time to announce the gender.
I’ve been thinking this since she got knocked up! It’s literally a 1 word answer. Are Sarah’s followers that dense that they think saying ‘boy’ or ‘girl’ requires any ounce of effort?!

I guess we’re talking about the girl who never finished her studies; took 3 years to make an app only to have it bottom out (and equally as long to self publish (lol) a ‘cook book’ riddled with design flaws and grammatical errors); and has spent nearly 5 years promising a ‘HoUse tOuR’ (as if anyone cared) that’s never coming.

So of course, it is a uuuuuuge ask to reveal a single word answer to a question that is not that interesting anyway…Like is anyone else genuinely completely disinterested in what she’s having? Cos I am 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her gender reveal for M was just a grid post on insta. She could do the same again if it wasn't for engagement!

Reactions: 17
She’s getting snappy, because everything everyone is saying is true, and the reason she isn’t posting is because she’s so god damn boring, she knows so many people will unfollow after she announces it, (but can’t say that, so instead she’s being a b*tch to everyone lol)

Reactions: 14
And she had the nerve to address the baiting for engagement comment someone left on her post. Isn’t this further proof? This is all a Sarahs Day business deal. All three pregnancies were for engagement. As we have stated time after time, this chick is so not maternal. Turkey basting money making is what it is. $$$

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
ITS A BOY

Shes already starting the boy mum schtick and the big open conversations about never having a daughter etc.

IMG_8903.png

IMG_8904.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It’s a boy.

She is clearly devastated and this explains why she’s been such an asshole to people about the gender reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
LOL of course it’s a boy Sarah, not one person would be surprised. She would have milked it a lot more if it was a girl / not put it off.

I’m predicting a 4th pregnancy in a few years time (but really hope she accepts how overwhelmed she is and doesn’t do this)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tell us again that your kids (fetus') are not content!!
Literally and the announcement video was 15 minutes long! Kurt didn’t even make an appearance in the outro either 😂
---
Putting this here for prosperity when she has a fourth child later on lol

IMG_8905.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I watched the video so you don’t have to. 🫡

- Goes on and on about how this is her last baby.
- Her 3 friends (1 of them is Beth) made her gender reveal cake.
- All her family and friends “except 2” guessed boy.
- She said she’s always felt she will be a mum of 3 boys (wtf lol)
- “I need to find the footage of me saying that, but even since I was little, in primary school, I’ve just said I just feel like I’m gonna have 3 boys”.
- “There are people really close to me in my life at the moment who are struggling with infertility and would give anything, would give ANYTHING, to just have a healthy baby in their family so that’s been a very humbling and eye-opening experience”
- Kurt and Scuz cut into the cake with the glasses, it’s blue, Scuz says “I called this since I was 7”
- They tell F and M the next day with a balloon, F is sad because he wanted a sister
- Sarah says “we’ve explained the dynamic of a boy household” which is bleeping strange
- She knew in her soul she’d have 3 boys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I feel sorry for Focks having that moment put up on the internet where he is clearly upset. Do they realise the internet is forever? Will that third boy see that one day and realise his older brother is sad because he didn’t come out with a vagine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38