Sarahs Day #69 A number which Kurt and Sarah have never personally participated in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And
I wonder how long it’ll take before my reply gets deleted
Or you get blocked…
Why is she obsessed with sweat? Being in her sweaty clothes all day, talking about sweat (including her sweaty vagina) taking photos to prove she’s sweaty. Its so weird and gross. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Her kids aren't content? But fox wants to flim a YouTube video for the kids...🤔 if he understood that his mum had 1.5 million subs on YT and 1.3m on IG and they aren't just kids and they're not friends, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be as comfortable to be in front of the camera in such in front of such a large viewing, he has no concept of what she asking and she as mother just allow this. 😒

• Sad
His black jumper he was wearing when mic’ed up was pretty grubby 😅
Can’t say I’d want that on YouTube

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This definitely isn't her natural hair
Screenshot_20230601_091114_Instagram.jpg

---
Also shhes trying curly hair again to get a sponsor so she doesn't have to slick her hair back all the time but why not do this tied up style, with slut strands and a normal bun/ponytail?
She's gone 'curly' and still tied it up. Why bother?

• Haha
The dress may be nice but her hair looks fkn rediculous.
I think she’s trying to pretend to have volume and repaired hair because she’s about to lie and say it’s because of some product that she’s about to shill.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate saying this but this the first time ever that she actually looks nice 🙄 the outfit suits her
Are we seeing the same picture?? In all honesty all I see here is mutton dressed as lamb. The entire look is wannabe ‘Bold and the Beautiful’/‘Days of our Lives’. I’m not sure how it’s possible but Sarah only looks older and more haggard the harder she tries.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I first saw Kurt’s latest story I thought this lady standing behind fox was the owner of the bulldog, some 50 year old with a bad hairdo 😂😂😂😂
How at the end you can see the back of her head. She has literally clipped all her hair up so that it sits on top of her head to make it look more full 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.