Sarahs Day #69 A number which Kurt and Sarah have never personally participated in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen Whitney Simmons TikToks? They’ve started showing in my FYP lately and she wears a mic to the gym and narrates her workouts. She hypes herself up, pokes fun at herself, puts on accents etc. Let’s see if SD takes some inspiration from her. Haven’t watched the vlog but saw a few snippets in her reel…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Anyone else seen Whitney Simmons TikToks? They’ve started showing in my FYP lately and she wears a mic to the gym and narrates her workouts. She hypes herself up, pokes fun at herself, puts on accents etc. Let’s see if SD takes some inspiration from her. Haven’t watched the vlog but saw a few snippets in her reel…
You called it 😬

ETA- was gonna do a recap but it’s not even worth it. Don’t waste your time. It’s exactly what @sosweaty just said.
A cheap knock off. A wannabe. A copy cat. An impersonator. A parody. An imitator. A parrot. An echo. A duplicate. A clone. A rip off. Counterfeit. Embarrassing. Cringe. Grow up Sarah. Get a personality.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not sure if we are allowed to discuss this but it was shared on influencer.updates.au close friends
59D6151E-51FE-4E23-BC06-0759292D6A6D.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Those stories fishing for pilates studio recommendations in Tas worked 🙄
I'm just happy she isn't coming to the studio I go to. I personally think it is the best one in Hobart but I ain't sharing the name (although we all book classes a week in advance and half the classes won't be running over the easter weekend so she don't stand a chance)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Klinefelter was what I assumed M had from the start. Sweet little boy will be fine with good care which they will get in Australia. Just all makes me feel so ick that it was shared and monitised. She should delete all the content alluding to his “condition”, tell people he is genetically fine and never mention it again.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Yeah I’ve always assumed he has klinefelter based on the info she’s given. The termination story arc was hyperbole on her part for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 21
Her post of them on their way to Tasmania has already had a bunch of Stan’s hoping to run into them. One even used the word “stalk”

and better yet: Sarah responded “catch me if you can”
Sezzy I promise with how you post we will be able to pin point exactly where you are..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on her latest post about their trip to Tas. So many stans wanting to hunt her down so they can meet her. Jfc. And we're the ones who need to get a life 🙃

Also love the comment about how Sarah is prioritising family time over work when she is intending to film, edit and upload daily vlogs while away. I'm sure most people would happily pRiOrItIsE family over work and be on their 5th holiday of the year so far if they also had her money and privilege.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
✨Interesting Fact of the Day✨

The new holiday house/content space/cash grab was purchased in the name ‘The Health Code Pty Ltd’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Not sure if we are allowed to discuss this but it was shared on influencer.updates.au close friends View attachment 2081343
This is also what has been shared on the local grapevine for quite a time now. Wasn’t my place to say before but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Re: rhino gym, also heard on the grapevine that Sarah was asking for something like $25k to go there and for her own key.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
This is also what has been shared on the local grapevine for quite a time now. Wasn’t my place to say before but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Re: rhino gym, also heard on the grapevine that Sarah was asking for something like $25k to go there and for her own key.
Honestly, when did influencers get the nerve to charge business for their appearance? Wtf?
Why doesn’t she just buy a gym? She’s got enough money. Heck she could rent it out to ✨iNFluEncErs✨

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Fox never has screen time. Except for the time he got an iPad for his birthday because he has so much screen time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

The new holiday house/content space/cash grab was purchased in the name ‘The Health Code Pty Ltd’.
Pretty sure The Health Code business is registered in both Sarah and Kurt's name, so Kurt finally has a home he can say is his now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Did we ever work out if they did infact spend 3 mil on a knock down re build? Cause if so..oof, why

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.