Sarahs Day #69 A number which Kurt and Sarah have never personally participated in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on the weekend that she wasn’t gonna train all week because she’s got her first period back and now it’s Wednesday and she’s freaking out trying to decide whether to train or not because no matter how much she denies it, she has a real problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
My hair used to be ringlet curly up until I was 29, then I turned 30 and my hair went dead straight. Hair, skin, bodies all change…

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her stories in ages because I lost interest as she’s boring as duck now but just went and watched her latest stories. And what the fu k did I just watch. Is she manic at the moment? She’s talking about her scarecrow hair (that looks tit) and u can see M rubbing his eyes being tired then she just dumps him on the ground while she continues to story for another 10 slides, not even he king what he’s doing then complains and rolls her eyes when he gets into a cupboard that he’s not meant to? Maybe pay more attention to your sons than you do to your stories and actually sit down and play with them without your phone in their face all the time. Can’t stand her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
omg the tiktok that Outspoken posted about her..... I genuinely nearly threw up in my mouth!! what an absolutely disgusting human who the duck scoops a raw egg off the FLOOR and into a frying pan to then feed to people!?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww thanks for the shout out so more people will see how problematic she is but apparently we're also just plain bullies 🤷‍♀️
Not like we call out her exploitation of kids and harmful mentality around weight or food
At least we don't doxx people and harrass them in real life like Sarah and her stans do. But yes, we're the bullies 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon she is pregnant as she’s been wearing lots of baggy clothes and jumpers lately!
Same here.

I saw the bumps in previous stories and when she said she got her period I thought it was the perfect excuse for when she's "bloated". But no, it's a baby.
And she was talking with 🦊 about a third baby and if he wanted a girl or sth like that.

I was trying not to comment as she feeds from pregnancy speculation but here I am...

Reactions: 8
I was just coming to ask if anyone had seen that post by Outspoken 😂 it had me giggling. And yea WHATEVA people can think we’re bullies, I’ve personally never seen anybody hear say something that is crossing a line, we blur her kids’ faces and call out people that wish ill on her. Yea of course the discussions get heated but I also see admins always real it in when it’s close to getting out of hand or crossing over to her socials. I want her to vanish off social media so badly but when something comes up that seems scary (example when she baited a miscarriage or filmed her kid in the hospital) it’s NEVER the tone that we want those things to happen to her. Again WHATEVAAA people can think we’re so terrible meanwhile they come here for the tea and they also spend their time looking into tit about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I
She just doesn’t get it, does she? So many brands and fitness professionals are moving away from this terminology. But I guess she isn’t a professional so…
It’s not scientifically proven because it’s not real, you can’t “burn fat” !! Typical fitness influencer talk right there !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God help us, Focks is filming a cooking video "for the kids on YouTube." (Yeah, right, all the toddlers who watch Sarah's Day are clamouring for this). As if he wasn't annoying enough already, Sis is determined to turn him into a precocious brat.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
God help us, Focks is filming a cooking video "for the kids on YouTube." (Yeah, right, all the toddlers who watch Sarah's Day are clamouring for this). As if he wasn't annoying enough already, Sis is determined to turn him into a precocious brat.
He also has NO concept of what he is asking when he says this.
As the parent Sarah needs to put boundaries in and not use him like this. I know this would never happen as Sarah does not give a duck about the safety of her children. She can deny all she wants, but if complete strangers know where he lives, his DOB, what days he goes to daycare, what days he has swimming lessons and where, and what room he sleeps in then you literally do not give a duck about your child’s safety and well-being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
But it’s also her friends kids who watch him on YouTube. Do we think it’s her made up Arabic friends kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did Sarah just scoop a raw egg off the floor to cook in the frying pan for her kids to eat? 🤢 Also, as someone who has English parents and grew up with Toad in the Hole as a staple meal, ummmm what Sarah??? It is NOT egg in bread.
She what 🤮 maybe she wants a sponsor from bissel. Surely she can have abbey come clean it up. That is disgusting. Sis can spare one egg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.