Sarah's Day #68 Lies like a rug and lives like a grub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MrsHaydos for the thread title!

For anyone new checking in, the first part of the title is a reference to Rug Gate, where Sarah lied about the condition of a rug in order to sell it close to original price ($850).

She claimed the rug was "basically brand new" and barely used but Tattle provided receipts proving it was at least three years old and very much used. The scandal was picked up by the Daily Mail, who did a TikTok about it, which baited an angry Sarah into a rare response. Yet her attempt to defend herself ended with her digging herself a deeper hole and her only come back was to then criticise the DM for calling her Sarah Stevenson instead of Sarah Tilse, despite the fact she STILL hasn't changed her name and is STILL Sarah Stevenson.

Another favourite of mine from the last thread is Kurt calling their followers "dumb dumbs" for questioning his "broken back" and his miraculous recovery within mere days after Sarah said he couldn't walk 🥴

This thread will see the launch of Sarah's new activewear collection with White Fox (28th March). This will inevitably be a shitshow so get your popcorn ready 🍿

We might also see the launch of her new podcast (a rebranding of The Health Code podcast), though if the house reno, warehouse reno and cookbook is anything to go by, it'll be months, if not years before it's ready.

Sarah's current narrative is drowning in motherhood, being too busy being a boy mum to focus on work, has no time to workout or fill her cup, whilst simultaneously loving motherhood, is in the best season of her life, has found the perfect balance between mum and work life and is filling her cup every couple of days with workouts, gym classes, sauna sessions and geting her hair, nails and cosmetics done whenever she likes.

February was the first month since last May that she gained followers. She gained 1,113 new bots followers but still ended the month in the red with -2,311 and creeping ever closer to dropping below 1.2m 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it possible to buy YouTube Followers? Her Insta isn’t doing well, but she’s over 1.5M on YT…..

Reactions: 3
Is it possible to buy YouTube Followers? Her Insta isn’t doing well, but she’s over 1.5M on YT…..
I think people are less likely to unfollow on YT as she never posts anything so doesn't clog up the feed as much.
---
February was the first month since last May that she gained followers. She gained 1,113 new bots followers but still ended the month in the red with -2,311 and creeping ever closer to dropping below 1.2m 🤭
Her fake follower count has increased from 13.5%
Screenshot_20230304-171756_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think people are less likely to unfollow on YT as she never posts anything so doesn't clog up the feed as much.
---

Her fake follower count has increased from 13.5%View attachment 2003943
I find this number astounding as it accounts for more than 160.000 fake followers that is a huge number. Sure it might be minuscule within the scope of 1.2 millions but standing alone that’s a a lot of bots.

Also her top lip is 100% bruised.

Reactions: 22
Thanks to @MrsHaydos for the thread title!

For anyone new checking in, the first part of the title is a reference to Rug Gate, where Sarah lied about the condition of a rug in order to sell it close to original price ($850).

She claimed the rug was "basically brand new" and barely used but Tattle provided receipts proving it was at least three years old and very much used. The scandal was picked up by the Daily Mail, who did a TikTok about it, which baited an angry Sarah into a rare response. Yet her attempt to defend herself ended with her digging herself a deeper hole and her only come back was to then criticise the DM for calling her Sarah Stevenson instead of Sarah Tilse, despite the fact she STILL hasn't changed her name and is STILL Sarah Stevenson.

Another favourite of mine from the last thread is Kurt calling their followers "dumb dumbs" for questioning his "broken back" and his miraculous recovery within mere days after Sarah said he couldn't walk 🥴

This thread will see the launch of Sarah's new activewear collection with White Fox (28th March). This will inevitably be a shitshow so get your popcorn ready 🍿

We might also see the launch of her new podcast (a rebranding of The Health Code podcast), though if the house reno, warehouse reno and cookbook is anything to go by, it'll be months, if not years before it's ready.

Sarah's current narrative is drowning in motherhood, being too busy being a boy mum to focus on work, has no time to workout or fill her cup, whilst simultaneously loving motherhood, is in the best season of her life, has found the perfect balance between mum and work life and is filling her cup every couple of days with workouts, gym classes, sauna sessions and geting her hair, nails and cosmetics done whenever she likes.

Thanks for my first thread title! Rug gate feels so long ago I didn't know if it would still work! But it just shows what a snooze festival Sez is these days!

The LIPS are all bruised and flipped.

How much more respect would we have for her if she was upfront.
"I have M off the boob, been working on weining him for x weeks. Something I am really wanting to do is get my lips injected again, I have missed it.."

But no, she is all secrets

Reactions: 35
“I’ve hardly been in the sun at all this year” witch, you are in the sun all the damn time, sunbaking out on your crappy pool deck while your kids are in danger of drowning, not giving a toss. Why you always have to lie girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
No part of you washing your spray tan off is "satisfying" Sez, also with the only other reply option being "I've never had a spray tan" you aren't really allowing people to say "not satisfying - you just look like you're washing off dirt"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has the ugliest god damn toad feet I have ever seen. I also do not need to see your tit wash off your skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting she could go hours without breastfeeding the baby when it comes to something for herself, but not if it’s work related. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
“The last spray tan I had was when I was 20 weeks pregnant - so nearly two years ago now”

i am mystified by how her brain processes time. Her last “campaign” was February 2022. Just barely over one year ago.
BDCD4698-2B8C-4E0D-A8F8-6DC18A9F6787.png

---
Interesting she could go hours without breastfeeding the baby when it comes to something for herself, but not if it’s work related. 🤔
I thought the same thing. If she has to breastfeed every few hours then wouldn’t it make sense for her to bring M to the shoot and have someone mind him while she’s taking photos. Then during her breaks she can feed him?
Or does he suddenly not need to feed constantly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
“I’ve hardly been in the sun at all this year” witch, you are in the sun all the damn time, sunbaking out on your crappy pool deck while your kids are in danger of drowning, not giving a toss. Why you always have to lie girl.
She has always been so bad when it comes to sun safety, promoting tanning culture and even going as far is not giving her children sun protection, but not that there’s been a recent push of people calling out influencers for doing this, and for influencers in response coming forward and promoting being sun safe… now she changes her tune and acts like she was never part of the problem meanwhile she was, and continues to be part of it…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god, here's a post by the girl that made the "comfort bottle" that was posted by Sarah yesterday or whenever it was.

She literally says "I'm obsessed with her, her family, her children" 🤮🤮🤮 and then says her cousin who used to work in marketing found her address (what like it's hard?) so she sent her *potential address* a bunch of stuff for free.
(as though it's hard to do a quick google of the address she was given to confirm it is in fact their address)
Did Sezzy claim it as a PR / Freebie correctly??

She also posted an update saying she didn't sleep because she got noticed by Sez.. Give me a feckin' break.

This whole thing gives me the ICK.
Literally destroyed Sabi and Soul but ✨ supports ✨ this crazy Stan's business because she thinks she had something to do with the creation of it.

EDIT: I've gone back and seen the screenshots posted here and have reported it to the ACCC :):):)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
OK hun settle down, we’ve only heard about your spray tan 93929183$4 times today. No one cares 🙃
6E11BAF1-FF9F-41CB-960A-0E5FDE1FD3B0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20230305-230241_Chrome.jpg

Just accept the fact your gonna go under 1.2mil darls. No one believes you've put out content that warrants some many new followers after so much red. Love that it also seems like shes buy 4-500 at a time and still can't get a very high green in comparison 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Holy tit- how much content did she film/photograph on the day she got those WFB cargo pants? She’s not even trying to be discreet anymore. I know it’s common for creators to just bust out a good chunk of content on a single day, but there’s normally effort to switch up outfits or spread out the content that features them in the same exact clothing. She’s not making her “I’m crazy busy” narrative anymore believable if she’s able to shoot weeks of content in a single day.

All that content but the activewear try on haul she promised is still nowhere to be found 🤪

Reactions: 16
Oh god, here's a post by the girl that made the "comfort bottle" that was posted by Sarah yesterday or whenever it was.

She literally says "I'm obsessed with her, her family, her children" 🤮🤮🤮 and then says her cousin who used to work in marketing found her address (what like it's hard?) so she sent her *potential address* a bunch of stuff for free.
(as though it's hard to do a quick google of the address she was given to confirm it is in fact their address)
Did Sezzy claim it as a PR / Freebie correctly??

She also posted an update saying she didn't sleep because she got noticed by Sez.. Give me a feckin' break.

This whole thing gives me the ICK.
Literally destroyed Sabi and Soul but ✨ supports ✨ this crazy Stan's business because she thinks she had something to do with the creation of it.

EDIT: I've gone back and seen the screenshots posted here and have reported it to the ACCC :):):)
As disturbingly obsessed this stan appears to be she did a smart thing for her business in getting it advertised on such a huge platform. Still, if she thinks Sarah will follow her back or work with her she's going to be sorely disappointed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.