Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to a new thread! I think the last one was the slowest thread we've had for a long time and that's because our extra smol milf boss babe has been extra boring of late.

Thanks to @Triceratops for the title!

There isn't much to recap.

We ended the last thread with the news that Kurt has fractured two of his vertebrae doing ju-jitsu and is now out of hospital and on bed rest at home. Sarah has already made it all about her by palming Focks off to her mum's because life is just too hard - "When it rains it doesn't just pour in this family, it hurricanes."

I'm sure we all wish Kurt a quick recovery (back injuries are no joke) but get your popcorn ready for weeks of tragedy content and Sarah's inevitable meltdowns because she's now a single mum and can't go work out whenever she likes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Great thread title @Triceratops 🙌🏻 thank you for new thread @peridoe.

Sarah, welcome to quite usual life of a parent of two. Husband’s work away, partners aren’t always around, people get sick… not all of us have a parent on call to take child #1 so we can take care of sick child #2. And she’s already saying how tired she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah - doesn't post on Instagram on weekends for months

Also Sarah - oh Kurt broke his back on a Friday night - time to start posting on weekends again $$$$$

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine if Sarah broke her back, and then Kurt when on Instagram complaining about having to “solo parent”, and making everything about him… she’d literally file for divorce in a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Do you think she notices the correlation of her existence and Kurt’s health decline when she says “Kurt was a weapon at ju-jitsu when I met him, and then he got sick”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Do you think she notices the correlation of her existence and Kurt’s health decline when she says “Kurt was a weapon at ju-jitsu when I met him, and then he got sick”
It’s so bizarre to me that she makes the connection that he was healthy until he met her then got sick after they started dating (as she’s said multiple times), but never connects that it’s her coming into his life that could be the problem. I just can’t fathom how self obsessed she can be to come so close to that connection but still miss it.

I also find it interesting that (as they’ve said multiple times), before Kurt met Sarah he was like a bit of a party animal and wasn’t taking care of himself, yet all that stuff he did has done nothing to his health compared to what Sarah’s diet has… just some food for thought…

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Kurtl has just posted to his IG stories about the mechanism and hospital visit post the injury.
He’s said he’s to recover the next 6 weeks, no heavy lifting and ‘I can’t even pick up my son’
so here so Sez complaining about having to hold either M or F and having an injur of her own. No more tag teaming!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Kurtl has just posted to his IG stories about the mechanism and hospital visit post the injury.
He’s said he’s to recover the next 6 weeks, no heavy lifting and ‘I can’t even pick up my son’
so here so Sez complaining about having to hold either M or F and having an injur of her own. No more tag teaming!!!!
Oooooof. Her Instagram stories are about to get LOUD.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Soooo, don’t dogmatics like the Stevensons believe that whatever happens is #God’s will? As in they themselves draw in their experiences, and they’re meant to send them a message/teach them a learning lesson etc.? 🤔

…What do you make of God’s hand forcing you to parent your own children, then, Sarah? Kurt’s not even allowed to lift them, so the message as I see it is coming through pretty damn lound and clear - START PULLING YOUR WEIGHT, SARAH!

Kurt is a massive douche, but it is particularly sad to see how much of a shell of his former self he is. And it gets worse every year. Sarah’s wrecked herself of her own volition, but I agree so much with the comments above that it’s staggering to see how much he’s been broken down over the years, and as a direct correlation of his involvement with Sarah (which she weirdly acknowledges without putting two and two together…almost as if she knows what’s happened but doesn’t want to admit it).

Sarah and Kurt really do embody something that I have observed with with couples in toxic or abusive relationships: Both (but usually one more than the other), starts to look really strained with life and unwell after awhile. It’s a physical manifestation of months/years of being the emotional/verbal or even physical punching bag. (And imo the food and medical restrictions Sarah has placed on their household, and her opting out of parenting, definitely constitute physical abuse).

I know it’s highly unscientific, but take Emily and Will as a comparison. From what I gather they’ve been together a lot longer than Sarah and Kurt, but take a look wayyy back and see how they looked at the beginning of Sarah’s time on YT compared to now. They don’t look particularly different! More mature, yes. But not haggard, not unwell, not emotionally void. I don’t know what Will does but Emily’s job is/was also very long hours and high stress too, compared to Sarah’s busy days consisting of a workout and making a smoothie.

There is something deeply damaging about Sarah and Kurt’s relationship. And I hope Kurt is getting one step closer to freeing himself with each instance of damning evidence of Sarah’s control, narcissism and abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Quotes and my interpretations:

“Obviously I’ve been encouraging him for the last two years to get back into it, and yesterday was his FIRST session back.” - Instead of taking accountability or conveying any sense of guilt, she goes on to say:

“I was there to be the positive VIBE? I guess” - this translates to "It was honestly so stressful and hard trying to be selfless. Being a support person requires such a delicate balance of approaches and it was sooo hard but I'd give myself an A+ for bravely embarking on my
✨Concerned Wife Era✨"

“As a parent, you can't just wake up the next day and nap and be sad." - omg. in her ongoing fantasies about life without children, she somehow still fails to be a supportive partner. In a childless world, I'm just imagining Sarah crying while vlogging her skincare routine, while 38 missed calls from Kurt wanting to get picked up from hospital pile up on her unattended phone.

“He can’t like WALK? At this stage, so yeah I’m just going through the motions today” - "I'm just being the rock my family deserves. I've thrust one kid on to my mum cos I was already looking for excuses to ditch him so this is secretly the best thing to ever happen to me."

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Sarah keeps saying that Kurt broke his back, but Kurt says compression fracture.
I don’t know the finer details regarding spinal heath, are they considered the same thing or is Sarah on the sympathy train express?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Majority of the schools are nut free you imbecile, not just Fox’s school
I'm sure all the stans now want nut-free recipes now too 🙄

Her cooking has left her husband a shell of the man he used to be and I'm sure Fox will bring most of his food home uneaten, and yet somehow Sarah still thinks people should pay for her "famous" recipes. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Majority of the schools are nut free you imbecile, not just Fox’s school
WHY IS SHE SO GIDDY??? She's the happiest i've seen her in like 5 years.

"I'm the only one on baby watch... I'm the carer for 3 boys"- Deranged behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
It’s so bizarre to me that she makes the connection that he was healthy until he met her then got sick after they started dating (as she’s said multiple times), but never connects that it’s her coming into his life that could be the problem. I just can’t fathom how self obsessed she can be to come so close to that connection but still miss it.

I also find it interesting that (as they’ve said multiple times), before Kurt met Sarah he was like a bit of a party animal and wasn’t taking care of himself, yet all that stuff he did has done nothing to his health compared to what Sarah’s diet has… just some food for thought…
Because although he was still partying, he was taking care of himself. I think he was doing the whole 80:20 thing but because he was a young male it was more 60:40. 60% gym, healthy eating and then 40% partying, drinking, 3am sloppy kebabs 😂

The issue with Sarah is that she is 100% restrictive. 100% DF, GF, vegan, sugar free blah blah whatever band wagon she’s jumping on next.

It speaks volumes in how they look. Not even just their physiques but they just look like the walking dead.
I also can not think of a sadder life than a life where you can’t enjoy a delicious cocktail or a beer on a hot day, or a life where 1 drink with mates turns into a full on bender and you pay for it for the next two days, or if you decide to take your kids out for an impromptu fish and chip beach night.
That is living. That is what creates “core memories”On their death beds they won’t be saying “remember when I was 20 and I had an 8 pack??”
Orrrrr Sarah probably will :(

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OH NO - anti screen time Sarah has admitted there will be lots of movie watching now that Kurt isn't available for swimming or bike riding or wrestling.

Way to admit
1. You aren't as against screen time as you claim to be
2. Kurt's the one who does the bulk of the non-screen time activities with Focks

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Can I quickly off topic suggest we all just be mindful about talking down on religious belief and teaching? I'm not saying I agree with all their beliefs or that anyone has said anything bad or anything like that, just that sometimes we do get a bit off topic and get close to saying some unhelpful things. Remember, its her - not all Christians, and also there are many denominations under the Christian name whom all believe in very different things.
I just don't want us to scare away anyone new that could and likely may fall under that branch as she did attempt to rebrand as wholesome Christian mommy vlogger
Respectfully, Sarah is part of a church that, at it's core, is devoid of Christian values. Whether it's covering up the sexual assault of children, or structuring their Church like an MLM, there's nothing to really defend here.

I think at this point, most are aware that the loudest of any bunch are not an accurate representation of the whole. So when people highlight the inherent contradictions in Sarah's preaching/behaviour, they're not talking about all Christians, they are speaking to the performative nature of modern (monetised) devoutness.

Instead of suggesting that we refrain entirely from criticising Christians, at all, perhaps you'd like to educate us on why judgements made towards Sarah are damaging for individuals reading?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How groundbreaking are nut-free toddler recipes, anyway? It's really not a common ingredient given the choking hazard, right?

Reactions: 22
How groundbreaking are nut-free toddler recipes, anyway? It's really not a common ingredient given the choking hazard, right?
It’s more so the allergies, a lot of schools and daycares are nut free because of the high risk of allergies. Not so much the choking hazard. But yes there’s a lot of recipes out there that are nut free and it’s not really a common ingredient in children’s food apart from peanut butter!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.