Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Anyone who is “anti screentime” wouldn’t buy their kid an iPad before he’s school age. She’s a liar .

• Heart
Reactions: 92

sezzyscammer

T’was the night before Christmas, and all through the house
Not a Sezzy stan was sleeping, they began to grouse
Their stockings were hung, but inside were all bare
No potato print pyjamas for them all to wear!

They’d placed orders faithfully, with unreliable White Fox
Where Sez does dirty dealings in her dirty white socks
She’d scammed them again, of that they were sure
La Bang, White Fox, Tropeaka, the products she whored

The stans cried silently in their activewear
Comment furiously on instagram for answers to be shared
All they wanted was some fugly print fits
But White Fox and Sezzy’s customer service is shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Triceratops

In my ✨️ thread title era ✨️

Sarahs day #67 slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say. Ever heard of open-ended water play?

Sarahs day #67 if it took 11 months for a Reno vlog, are you a boss babe MILF or total flog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Not sure if this went under the radar, but Sarah's dad is publicly anti abortion 'pro life' so cooked. From his public Facebook page.
Start now in 2023 and make a stand to tell old white men to get the fuck out of our uteruses.

Back in your box Colin and fuck right off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

annieray

VIP Member
Not Sarah showing she reads here…Hi Scummy 🤭

Guarantee she fails at every single one of her resolutions (ahem, I mean, IN and OUTS…what bullshit).

Sarah, you literally said in your very recent ReSeT vlog that you want to go to the gym minimum 4 times per week; stop lying.

Plus, not a shitty piece of nontent passes without you lamenting “I haven’t worked out in a bazillion hours; I only went to the gym 10 times last week WAaaaaa”.

How about you try:

IN:
-Parenting your own fucking kids (and treating Focks without utter contempt)
-Having some semblance of authenticity (lol)
-Actual work (not just selfies claiming ‘werrk’)
-Unedited Instagram pics (slopey shoulders could never)

OUT:
-Kids as content;
-Shaming your husband for working/not working/his body/his chronic pain
-Promoting veiled ED behaviour as MoVemEnT
-Spruiking copycat and poorly executed money-making schemes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ohnaur

Imagine being so addicted to exercise that you go for a run even tho it makes your bladder literally fall out of you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
Omg Sez’s latest rant on the way to boxing “I had to park sahhh far away because apparently everyone goes to the gym at 5.30pm”.
Yes you fuckwit, that’s when real people with real jobs manage to squeeze a workout in 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 72

cumcustard

Chatty Member
B9C6E1EB-D807-4C5D-A665-3429B87A77CE.jpeg

Step one, fill a container with enough water for your baby to drown in. Step two, leave said baby and walk all the way into the kitchen filming herself rummaging around in a draw for ages. Step three, let your three year old pour even more water into it and leave him to supervise your baby while you continue to film yourself doing nothing, especially not parenting.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

cumcustard

Chatty Member
According to Sez’s latest tiktok, she was crying before 9am. Why you may ask? She booked the wrong hot pilates class again for her me time. Oh and broke her water bottle lid. 🥲
Oh and nearly forgot to mention, she hates the shellac colour she got. 🙄
Sarah, there are people that are dying…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

peridoe

VIP Member
Happy New Year Tattlers!

Here's some fun stats for old Sezbot, thanks to Social Blade.

Followers gained / lost per month in 2022:
Jan: 493
Feb: 5,602
Mar: 26,803
Apr: 2,804
May: -3,670
Jun: -5,138
Jul: -6,006
Aug: -7,520
Sep: -4,025
Oct: -3,795
Nov: -5,072
Dec: -6,244

Started with 1,229,259
Ended with 1,223,491
Total: -5,768

Thanks to M she gained 35,702 followers between Jan and Apr. She then lost 41,470 over the next 8 months. She ended the year with 5,768 less followers than she started it with. She has never had a deficit before. To compare with previous years:

2019: 412,728
2020: 157,312
2021: 40,568
2022: -5,768

She's losing an average of 5k followers per month. If she continues this trend she could lose 60k by the end of 2023 which will drop her well below 1.2m. In fact, she just needs to lose just 23,492 to drop to 1,199,999, which could happen as soon as May.

It's safe to say Sarah's Day is well and truly past her prime.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

sezzyscammer

Perfectly average Sezzy without filters, angles or editing. That hideous, ill-fitting dress making another appearance...

View attachment 1830940View attachment 1830942
both women are as fake as they get, i really dont like the comparisons on here that beth and ellie are somehow better

i mean Ellie literally uses her children to sell clothing, uses kids in her insta advertising, living it up in million+ dollar properties and excessive wealth while trying to appear down to earth
The fawning over Beth I can’t get on board with. I guess anyone compared to Sarah looks better in comparison which is fair 😂 But Brenton is a confirmed mega douchebagatron from planet UpHisOwnArse and to be married to a man like that you’d have to be either stupid or as self serving as he is 😀 And they are besties with Kurt and Sez. And you are the company you keep, tosspots of a feather jerk each other off together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

HideyMin

omg i'm dying. Why does she look like she's starring in a day-time movie about white parents protecting their children from drugs and rap music. Sarah's character is named Sandra and she is the head of the PTA. She's a god fearing sahm and she just wants to protect her little rascals. Her arch-rival is the president who is black.

IMG_9383.PNG

Sandra sadly gets possessed at some point:

IMG_9384.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

HideyMin

I don’t follow Beth and don’t think she is interesting, just fake like most influencers are. But her content seems at least better quality than Sarah’s and I think they’re not faking the whole church thing.
CAN WE GET THIS STRAIGHT - Beth, Brenton, Sarah and Kurt etc. are all part of a Church that exists to profit off their followers, and the followers of their followers.

Their Church (Hillsong? subsidiaries of Hillsong?) would be encouraging the behaviour of members like those listed above, because it is profitable and that's it.
The "responsibility" of members of these groups is to "spread the word of Jesus Christ" so of course, instagram following massively comes into play.

I firmly agree with Sezzyscammer in that beth and sarah etc. are of the same ilk. People who grew up in conservative christian households, have very limited experience outside of that bubble and are justifying their self obsession with Jesus somehow.

Beth's instagram is generic as fuck. Brenton is a bigoted piece of oversized tooth plaque and the Tilse's (?) haven't exhibited a single shred of consistency since they first coupled up. Last I checked, vanity and narcissism (in the voice of Moira Rose) "Does not a good Christian make.".

• Heart
  • Haha