Sarah's Day #66 Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit to @sezzyscammer!

There's really not much to recap as sis has been extra boring lately. The only thing that moved the last thread along was the pyjama drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m currently at home with Covid so apologies for the 100 posts but does Sarah have any idea on how TikTok works? She posts on there like it’s her instagram stories. It’s so strange.

Also their almost 4 yr old still has a bottle of milk before bed?! They are so lazy and don’t want to do any sort of parenting. Now I completely understand that some children may have special needs that means they take longer to drop things like a dummy or bottle but we know Fox does not and he still has a bottle (and probably dummy as we saw in their port Douglas vlog) because they are LAZYYYYYYYYY!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Did Sezzy throw out all of her activewear? She has not stopped wearing that green set 🤣 I swear she is in it every day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The other day when she was showing her plastic Christmas tree she mentioned that she’ll explain it all in her next vlog. I’m going to assume that’ll be a Christmas tree/Sunnee add vlog.

In classic Sarah form it’ll be released after Christmas. She should really use her Adobe planner to get these things out on time…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When are they gonna stop selling it completely 🙄
tit she looks like a different person in that outdated poopy bloom advert! The few years that’ve passed since it was shot have not been kind, that’s for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Lol, suck it Sezzy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
tit she looks like a different person in that outdated poopy bloom advert! The few years that’ve passed since it was shot have not been kind, that’s for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Lol, suck it Sezzy 🤭
I agree, I know there’s been a lot of discussion on these threads about natural ageing, but I totally think hers has been fast tracked

Reactions: 22
Yes Sarah we know you’re “friends” with Ellie. No need to do a shameless shout out to her in your latest vlog. Could you be any more transparent??

Reactions: 11
Anyone want to recap the vlog? I’d take one for the team but don’t want to ruin my mood for the day with Sezzys moaning.

Reactions: 9
Recap:
- Way to much time spent deciding what to wear to someone else's wedding - wore that ugly blue thing.
- way too much time spent justifying getting a fake tree. Didn't bother to set it up until they got back from Byron so the whole point of them getting the plastic tree in the first place is redundant.
- says she wants plastic tree to not be boring, proceeds to make the most boring looking tree in the world and then is mad that Ellie once again one-upped her (this was revealed by Ellie on 1st Dec, before Sezzy even got her tree so she could have made an effort in the first place instead of being crappy after the fact)
- the drama in Byron was her getting sick which was documented for like 2 seconds as she says she can't talk whilst talking quietly but fine.
- oh and her saying "if you know you know" about that ugly ornament with her face on it and that she would explain it in a blog is a lie, as she just said "if you know you know" again.

bam end of another boring flog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Recap:
- Way to much time spent deciding what to wear to someone else's wedding - wore that ugly blue thing.
- way too much time spent justifying getting a fake tree. Didn't bother to set it up until they got back from Byron so the whole point of them getting the plastic tree in the first place is redundant.
- says she wants plastic tree to not be boring, proceeds to make the most boring looking tree in the world and then is mad that Ellie once again one-upped her (this was revealed by Ellie on 1st Dec, before Sezzy even got her tree so she could have made an effort in the first place instead of being crappy after the fact)
- the drama in Byron was her getting sick which was documented for like 2 seconds as she says she can't talk whilst talking quietly but fine.
- oh and her saying "if you know you know" about that ugly ornament with her face on it and that she would explain it in a blog is a lie, as she just said "if you know you know" again.

bam end of another boring flog.
I don’t understand the clickbait… everything went wrong. What went wrong? Apart from everything about Sezbot being wrong on so many levels, I dont see what was wrong in the vlog. She never makes sense and she’s so boring. I mean the thumbnail with a xmas tree crossed out. Noone cares what tree you have.
F0A141D2-CFD2-44FB-87E4-B15CCD8849F7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Besides the tonsillitis bit, that vlog was extremely manic! She was talking and moving and editing everything so quickly, gave me a headache!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t know many kids Foxes age that still nap. Mine didn’t but they went to bed early. I’d prefer the evening to myself to the nap during the day.

He’s 4 March next yr, what age do they start school in Aus?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.