Sarah's Day #66 Tactical feeding, constantly breeding, potato print pyjamas we won’t be needing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm, hahaha those bike shorts look weirdly entirely different on you in your vlog, Sarah.
(centre posed and edited in short, versus the cameltoe reality L&R)
E4205F2A-4554-4709-884C-71F3620A003B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
WHY HAVE THE PJS JUST DROPPED OFF THR FACE OF THE PLANET!?
Sorry for yelling but it’s so frustrating!
Have ppl received them? It’s Christmas Eve in less than 24 hours! If they have why has Sarah not been tagged in ANY?
And if they haven’t where are all the ppl who ordered? How on earth could they stay silent when they were PROMISED delivery before Christmas?

She can’t get away with this!
She stayed silent after her ED book launched and then thought she could slowly and sneakily start advertising it again, no doubt hoping the controversy has died down.
But she can’t stay silent on this! We have receipts where she has said her pjs will be received before Xmas!

Also I’m so glad that pyjamas was added to this title! Hopefully ppl will google Sarah’s day and pyjamas and be lead straight here!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
WHY HAVE THE PJS JUST DROPPED OFF THR FACE OF THE PLANET!?
Sorry for yelling but it’s so frustrating!
Go to white fox Insta and find the post from the day she released them. Everyone is disappointed.

I imagine Sarah is removing posts/blocking from her own page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Go to white fox Insta and find the post from the day she released them. Everyone is disappointed.

I imagine Sarah is removing posts/blocking from her own page.
In reference to this, WF literally sending empty packages:

IMG_9128.jpg

And possible context for above regarding WF OVERSELLING STOCK? ft. Shazzy-esque typo

IMG_9127.jpg

And just general inevitable feedback.

IMG_9129.jpg

maybe little sez is WFH for WF, just being in her business era, pretending WF is her company because she essentially works in their call centre, just shitting out typos on repeat and praying her new NEW years resolutions will get her out of this MESS. xx

HAHAH this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen (2018, also it's turmeric root)

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 4.05.50 am.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In reference to this, WF literally sending empty packages:

View attachment 1827593

And possible context for above regarding WF OVERSELLING STOCK? ft. Shazzy-esque typo

View attachment 1827599

And just general inevitable feedback.

View attachment 1827589

maybe little sez is WFH for WF, just being in her business era, pretending WF is her company because she essentially works in their call centre, just shitting out typos on repeat and praying her new NEW years resolutions will get her out of this MESS. xx

HAHAH this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen (2018, also it's turmeric root)

View attachment 1827649
I just can’t believe people were dumb enough to think they’ll get them by Xmas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t know many kids Foxes age that still nap. Mine didn’t but they went to bed early. I’d prefer the evening to myself to the nap during the day.

He’s 4 March next yr, what age do they start school in Aus?
He will start primary school (Kindy in NSW) in January 2025 when he is 5.

Reactions: 6
Her face does not look well, it's genuinely concerning
This is probably severely photoshopped or major body contortion but I immediately looked at this and said she needs help, this is absolutely sickly skinny, it is not attractive at all. She needs some meat on those bones.

Reactions: 14
This is probably severely photoshopped or major body contortion but I immediately looked at this and said she needs help, this is absolutely sickly skinny, it is not attractive at all. She needs some meat on those bones.
Don’t worry, she looks absolutely nothing like that IRL. We see it regularly on her reels/vlogs; even in the imagery from other peoples platforms. She has a normal body, but is a master of manipulation.

We predicted she’d spiral after Beth’s wedding though. And she’ll definitely be doing some sort of toxic New Years PrOJEKT CuMbAcK / rSeT /LiSteNiNg tO mY BoDy by doIng FaSteD ‘HiT’ piLaTeS.

Here’s how she really looks:
C866DF44-7B77-422B-936F-3168361A5D72.jpeg
F442308D-5733-46A5-9508-29E5CCFD13F6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He will start primary school (Kindy in NSW) in January 2025 when he is 5.
In WA kindy starts for 4 year olds. How weird that it can be so different across states. My son is turning 6 next month and he’ll be starting Year 1

Reactions: 3
In WA kindy starts for 4 year olds. How weird that it can be so different across states. My son is turning 6 next month and he’ll be starting Year 1
I’m in WA too, my daughter was 3 when she started kindy as she’s an April baby. She is going into year 1 next year too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Kindy is what they call preschool in NSW — whereas in other states it’s kindy then preschool, in NSW it’s flipped.

Reactions: 2
Cannot wait for this kid to turn full brunette like 🦊 Never seen a “parent” so obsessed with hair colour.
8F93B60B-6249-495F-9E76-3B316037E444.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
In the UK if you are 4 on 31st Aug, you start school in September. So you could have a child turn 5 September 1st and a child turn 4 31st Aug in the same class.

That why I asked, If Fox was in the UK he’d be starting school Sept 2023. Yet he still takes naps, uses a dummy/pacifier, has a bottle and sleeps in his parents room.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.