Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
View attachment 1538923Whats the biggest pair of pants I can find so that I look extra extra smoll in them? #dirtythirties
“Also Kunt make sure you make this one wayyy overcast you dog! I need my pinhead to be silhouetted enough that no one can see my bald patches and deflated lips in between jabs…”

Because nothing says SPRING and COOKING APP than a dimly lit shot of the Sez fawning over herself in some random room in her house…but obviously not in the kitchen guyyys, because how weird would that be for a cooking app 🌷🌼🤦🏼‍♀️
55C7AFF4-139D-45D3-B639-02E8C5A1E302.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bonni03

Chatty Member
“Change two variables”

surely she is taking the absolute piss now with her descriptive choices 🤣🤣

• Haha

WhiteFox

I wonder if this number reflects how many are currently active OR how many users have subscribed over Sunee lifetime (aka a lot didn't renew their membership after 3 months).
I imagine it will be how many users downloaded the app. Most deleted the app within mins….I did.

I’m sure when I signed up, it took my email. I never handed over any money.

Actually as it’s Sarah, I wouldn’t be surprised it was 1500 subs and she added an extra 0

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sv12689982

Imagine how many spelling mistakes are going to be in this ‘self published’ cookbook. I’d almost pay the $60 to see how bad it is.

• Haha

baloo_14

Chatty Member
You could tell she had no intention of helping them move into the office by what she was wearing. She would’ve been better off in active wear and comfy shoes to move into an office. There’s lots of back and forth and moving things. Not “corporate wear” suited. She did that purely for the look of it and then flitted off home!

• Heart

lbwadoam

Why the heck does it have a shower 😂 are they planning on kurt moving in there.. god their strange people
We also had at shower at my previous job. It was for people cycling to work or going for runs during their breaks.
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

BotoxBish

Poor Sezzy must be struggling today. Kurt away, Mum and Dad away, 2 kids alone - what will she do? Prob call on her heavily pregnant sister or the other employee sister 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha

Heyah__

Chatty Member
so many comments just out right saying isn’t it weird that she sleeps naked with her kid? I’d never do that cos it’s weird. Nothing to do with her saying dirty 30. We’re all here cos Sez is a total train wreck but some of the things people choose to demonise her for are so irrelevant to her personally and just being bitchy towards mums in general
Sarah and Kurt have admitted to having sex with Fox in the room..so I think we are correct in assuming it’s weird. Not to say it’s weird in every instance.

• Sick

MunchMel

Chatty Member
In all honesty, I never thought Sarah was attractive by society’s warped standards but she was young, enthusiastic and had a great energy. Now, her personality and exploits have made her downright unattractive in every sense

Notacommodity

This link is from R***** , Sezza is going to be speaking to her church about marriage and family tonight hahaha. The photo they used for her with her whole face covered by a phone is great

Edit: does anyone remember what Jesus thinks about sex outside of marriage? or having children outside of marriage. or verbally bashing your husband in public? honor thy husband and all that..
The photo of her with her phone is a whole nother level of cringe. Pretty sure shes the type of person jesus chased out of religious places with whips. Money hungry and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In the last week she’s also had time to go get her nails done As a try hard version of the Hayley Bieber “glazed donut” nails, possibly get her lips done and get her hair done… so maybe getting a little more help than she’s letting on…

bsupertramp

Gluten free self raising flour + greek yoghurt = gluten free pizza dough. Not that hard!

Also I don't think she has any clue why oats can't be labelled GF in Australia.

• Heart