Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
First, poor Focks. He looks like (and is being raised to be) a little bogan brat and it’s not even a tiny bit his fault.

Second, big lols at bursting Sarah’s ‘Foxy HaIrCuT ReLeAsE’ Paaaahhhhahahahahah! As with all things Sarah it was always going to be unnecessary, self-involved, and anticlimactic. But her own brother husband posting in resistance is funny as.

Third, kid’s hair is brown. Suck it Sarah.

9BD1F990-189F-4AD0-A4EB-7AE5F8E8A556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Do we think she’ll reappear tonight on her stories with a “Omg sorry I haven’t been posting this weekend! I’ve been sah busy!! It’s been crazy!! But I vlogged everything so you’ll have to wait to see the vlog to see what I’m talking about”

Then will take another month to upload it

• Haha

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Probably because someone on her team was posting it.
She cant save herself. This looks like one of those things that doesnt need a recipe. Mel vegan chocolate and coconut oil/cream and pour into moulds and fill with roecky road things of your choice.

Google will give you a 100 recipes for this, for free. She's so hopeless.

• Heart

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
It’s a good lesson in just how manufactured social media content can be. There are endless clips of Fox being the perfect, loving, gentle, fascinated big brother. You would have nooooo idea that he’s been behaving badly around Makka Pakka (#bestnameever) and being the demon child Sarah has so heavily implied🤷‍♀️
This is what I meant when I said up thread somewhere that she's too stupid to realise how much she exposes her own self. Tells her sissys one thing on instagram stories, complete with tiktok style histrionics and drama for relatability, and portrays something entirley different on youtube.

Her brand is a complete mess. But it works still because her audience is equally stupid and unquestioning.

Spanner14

VIP Member
So most people need to sell their house before they move into their next house due to financial chains, but she already has a house so why didn't she wait till the warehouse was fucking finished before putting the apartment on the market?! She didn't need to rush selling the apartment?! She's so stupid she makes her life way more difficult than it needs to be.

Also why can't she hold her baby properly 😂 how do people say she's a good natural mother, she's awkward af and it's number 2!

• Haha
Not going to lie, that birth video was very moving at the end. Which makes her subsequent behaviour as a mother so strange - ie her neglectful actions towards little M. But it does underline something for me: and that is the fact that the way you give birth has no bearing on the way you parent, and this is something that I feel to my core as someone who (very happily) had an elective c-section. There’s this mythology around the pain of child birth which I think Sarah also bought into and why she had to explain her epi so much - I just think it is important for people to know that your birth plans and what actually happens is actually such a small part of your parenting journey, and you should do what is right for you anf your child, and not feel pressured into this earthy holistic experience if that isn’t what you want or need in the moment.

• Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
since when are push presents a thing? Isn’t it enough to be about to meet your baby ✨EARTHSIDE?✨? I didn’t get one and if my partner had pulled something out I would have been like WTF?
YEP. I think anyone with ACTUAL fertility issues would say the best PuSh PrEsEnT would be a healthy baby.

Not a fugly overpriced jumper

• Haha
  • Heart

sissywerk

Imagine how bad that $1600 hoodie smells now 🤢 it took a lot of soaking to get the smell of birth out of my big w nighty

• Haha
  • Sick

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Maybe ProJekt CoMbaCk has already begun!??
I'm 500% sure she worked out and exercised wayyyy more, right through her pregnancy, than she let on. It was far more profitable to act like she was in pain -- because then she could plug the upcoming pelvic health workout guide whateverthehell BS is coming up next -- and that she still stayed fit -- to promote the next guide.

So I wouldnt put it past her to also be sneaking in the odd workout here and there now, and not talk about it because there's some major profit to be made from a future project comeback related collab or product of some sort. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, this babe does is not calculated and aimed at grabbing cash from vulnerable, naiive, unthinking, trusting eyes.

• Heart

ChangingGame

Oh my god she really did forget about the hair thing 😂 and it wasn’t brushed or styled so the reveal wasn’t even with the hair looking good. Oh dear 😂

• Haha

annieray

VIP Member
She cant save herself. This looks like one of those things that doesnt need a recipe. Mel vegan chocolate and coconut oil/cream and pour into moulds and fill with roecky road things of your choice.

Google will give you a 100 recipes for this, for free. She's so hopeless.
Honestly it took me back to when I was 9 and first developed an interest in ‘chocolate making’ (ie pouring melted chocolate into seasonal molds).

Sarah’s only just discovered this concept at age 47 29, and even then she’s done the 9year old version, nothing about using a double boiler/ bain-marie, tempering, use of coverture chocolate, choosing the % cocoa to match the toppings, etc. Ya know, things you might expect a FoOdIe who is shilling this bullshit on a paid app to include.

Yet another fail from Sarah, who btw, if she made, ate, and uploaded this recipe all in one day still shows remarkable, and typical, disorganisation.

I'm pretty sure if she's 'stuck' in a cafe that's about to close, with a cluster feeding baby, she's got enough money to pay for a 5 minute ride home in a taxi...

• Heart
The way she spoke to focks this morning was disgraceful. That poor poor little boy. Sarah, since you read here pet - maybe do a parenting course or something because the way you speak to him is disgusting. (That’s before we factor in how she monetises them poor kid).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37