Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the part on her stories about throwing a rock at the dog. I bet she got a lot of hate about that. Good.
The thing is if she gets hate for stuff she will delete something but at the same time block you for giving feedback. So she listens, but doesn't want your input ever again haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That made me crack up hahaha
Do we think she yelled after him that she was pregnant and rubbed her belly from fear he thought she was fat ??
So I’ve made a series of tik toks….maybe one day I’ll post them they are just in my drafts. I do it for a laugh.
and it’s called POV You live next door to an influencer

and any time Sarah complains about noise outside or whatever I screen record it and then pretend to be the neighbor who purposely makes loud noises when she’s on stories 🤣😂 anyways her latest story about the dog- i spent the day making this one. So it starts off with her insta story then cuts to me pulling out my phone and YouTubing “annoying dog barks” and grabbing a speaker and standing next to the fence playing them
Then cuts back to sarah complaining about the dog
Then back to me with my speaker laaaaaughing
Then back to her deciding to move and bitching about me 🤣😂 and I actually can’t stop laughing.
Sorry but given your success with recaps I think we HAVE to see the tiktoks 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
what is with the randomly placed nuts and dried fruit i’m so confused why they’re there. they’re just scattered as if it makes any sense for the meal she’s advertising. what goes on in her brain to think “yeah that’s the one, that’s the pic that suits this meal” 😂😂
Do I see those darn chicky nuggies in the back?! What is up with them and the chicken nuggets?
seriously. What is this photo? The lay out is kind of strange. And the items? Almonds, walnuts, ham, lemon, a plate of pesto? Chicken nuggets, mint and thyme, some Kind of cake thing, dates?, and sweet potato fries.

I’m surprised her plant didn’t make it into the picture

• Haha
Reactions: 39
what is with the randomly placed nuts and dried fruit i’m so confused why they’re there. they’re just scattered as if it makes any sense for the meal she’s advertising. what goes on in her brain to think “yeah that’s the one, that’s the pic that suits this meal” 😂😂
What I wanna know is when Christmas recipes (even for special dietary requirements) are rife and free online, in grocery stores, in libraries, on TV, etc., WHAT makes this one so special that it’s behind a paywall? (Rhetorical question of course, we know no there’s not a single special thing about it, and it’s undoubtedly sub par - it’s just another grey offering).

But that’s really the point difference she should be trying to sell to potentially paying customers. If I was a fan, the mere fact of ‘LoOk, it’s A VeRy ScUmMy ChRiStmAs’ would not get me to sign up for a paid subscription.

Like everything Scum does, this looks so incredibly average, underwhelming, and sloppily copied.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has Sarah shown clips of herself cooking all that food? Most of it looks store bought. Did she have a Woolies delivery?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And what in hell has she done to that ham??!!!! Looks like she cooked it at 300°C for 12hrs!! 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
That pudding is 10000% store bought. Imagine Scummy steaming a fruit pudding. She would never. I'm highly suspicious she cooked any of this, as she didn't post any stories about it. And didn't she shoot the pics in the morning? When did she had time to cook a huge ham before then?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
That pudding is 10000% store bought. Imagine Scummy steaming a fruit pudding. She would never. I'm highly suspicious she cooked any of this, as she didn't post any stories about it. And didn't she shoot the pics in the morning? When did she had time to cook a huge ham before then?!
Also they’d surely be eating ham leftovers if it’s soOOOoo goOOooD. Looks like she bought a bunch of readymade items, overcooked them to make them more grey (the Sezzy signature), took bad pictures, then tossed it.
So conservationist and charitable 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not the “frEsH rANgEy”!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢
Nothing screams ‘entitled’ human being more than this. Imagine reminding people that you drive around a car worth more than the average person’s yearly wage or that you can afford to buy several takeaway coffees during a global pandemic when people are still struggling with unemployment. I understand she’s supporting a local business by buying coffees… but doesn’t she have a coffee machine in her house AND at the office. Let’s be honest, she’s privileged enough to drive that fresh rangey over to the car wash to get it professionally detailed because despite being a domestic goddess she’d never wash it herself. Sarah, why don’t you go donate some money to charity instead of flashing your wealth around on your stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s deleted the part on her stories about throwing a rock at the dog. I bet she got a lot of hate about that. Good.
It's still there for me.
I retract my first post, you are right it's still there. No idea what was happening with my insta, it definitely wasn't showing for me before cause I checked twice 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I’ve made a series of tik toks….maybe one day I’ll post them they are just in my drafts. I do it for a laugh.
and it’s called POV You live next door to an influencer

and any time Sarah complains about noise outside or whatever I screen record it and then pretend to be the neighbor who purposely makes loud noises when she’s on stories 🤣😂 anyways her latest story about the dog- i spent the day making this one. So it starts off with her insta story then cuts to me pulling out my phone and YouTubing “annoying dog barks” and grabbing a speaker and standing next to the fence playing them
Then cuts back to sarah complaining about the dog
Then back to me with my speaker laaaaaughing
Then back to her deciding to move and bitching about me 🤣😂 and I actually can’t stop laughing.
Omg pleeeeeaaase upload these/share the tiktok account when you do!! They sound hilarious 😂

Isn’t ham usually pink?? I only ever eat ham like that at Christmas but I swear it’s never that awful brown mouldy colour….. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
550BF31B-8094-4D83-B172-0683CB3FCF1F.jpeg

Why does her ham look like very dry beef?
Added normal non healthy :ROFLMAO: ham for colour comparison

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I wanna know why she thought free standing drinks on her backseat was good idea. I mean, it's not like the fresh rangey doesn't have cup holders. This chick is missing braincells, I swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
43153D3C-7498-41A6-8DE9-91E406958C76.png

Guys, I am in shock.
Sarah looks like she’s pregnant?! This is insane. You wouldn’t even be able to tell! She’s kept this under wraps so well, do you think this looks like a bump?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.