Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know why she thought free standing drinks on her backseat was good idea. I mean, it's not like the fresh rangey doesn't have cup holders. This chick is missing braincells, I swear.
Strange how BOTH cup lids are off, one is perfectly upright.
Im getting staged crime scene vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The ‘ha look how stoopid I am attempting to balance freestanding coffees in a moving vehicle’ joke aside - shouldn’t her first stop have been back to the cafe to replace the goods just dimwittedly sloshed away?

How is taking empty coffee cups to your coworkers fun or fresh? You can bet if a PA did that to Scummy they’d be out of a job quicker than you can say ‘Scummy’s pregnant’. She wouldn’t give a damn about their car. But yet again, Scum finds a way to make this about herself: “lOLZ GuYs I SpiLleD Yo coFfEes in MYYYYYYY caR!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I bet my right nipple they have a coffee machine in the office and plenty of cups. But Scummy’s gotta take every chance she has to leave the house and contribute to duck up the world with plastic, as per usual

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So I’ve made a series of tik toks….maybe one day I’ll post them they are just in my drafts. I do it for a laugh.
and it’s called POV You live next door to an influencer

and any time Sarah complains about noise outside or whatever I screen record it and then pretend to be the neighbor who purposely makes loud noises when she’s on stories 🤣😂 anyways her latest story about the dog- i spent the day making this one. So it starts off with her insta story then cuts to me pulling out my phone and YouTubing “annoying dog barks” and grabbing a speaker and standing next to the fence playing them
Then cuts back to sarah complaining about the dog
Then back to me with my speaker laaaaaughing
Then back to her deciding to move and bitching about me 🤣😂 and I actually can’t stop laughing.
PLEASE make them instagram stories or reels 😂 😂 We dont have tiktok in India and I would kill to see these!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gotta make sure she posts 3 stories and make everyone know she BOUGHT coffee for the team (AKA 2 people)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Strange how BOTH cup lids are off, one is perfectly upright.
Im getting staged crime scene vibes 😂
She definitely staged this ! Crazy witch. Can't believe she said 'the RaNgEY!' ... I've got second hand embarrassment for her.

And ....bragging about buying coffees for her team. Is she joking. Woopdedoo !!

Imagine her coming into the office videoing herself for insta that she's spilled all your coffees in her car .... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also love how she’s saying she was getting “the team” coffee and it’s literally just 2 coffee’s because everyone’s quit working for her
I'm tempted to reply "oh hey what happened to your mazda?" for old times sake, and to see what her new lies will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have a feeling they only became the teams coffees when they got spilt. Originally for her and Kurt. Decided over storying it would make it more realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I
Also love how she’s saying she was getting “the team” coffee and it’s literally just 2 coffee’s because everyone’s quit working for her
I had a laugh at that and let's be honest one if them would be for her. So really just a team of 1 person. Karma is a beautiful thing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG so theyve crossposted her labang giveaway promo on Funee.. Imagine that. Youre a paid subscriber and follower of the app, and you're being force-served her skincare giveaway content. The labang promo is tied into a free funee subscription. No connection between the two products. This is so desperate.

This excessive hardselling reeks of desperation and cash grab vibes.

Either she's really not selling at all and theyre trying to go all guns blazing to max out, or they're feeling traction slipping and want to grab all the eyballs while they can. Either way, I really really hope some stans wake up.

EDIT: stans will never wake up, they're too idiotic. scrolled thru the comments on the funee post and the dumbarses have all tagged friends on the funee post 😂 😂 😂 when clearly they're supposed go do it on Scuz's page aargh. Howdo they not see that this giveaway template is a scam and that she's replicating it over and over with all her products and collabs??? UGH, so gullible!

These are the rules of the giveaway, and there is absolutely NO WAY for them to verify, monitor and check all this or pick a legitimate winner, without doing so randomly.

HOW TO ENTER:
💕 TAG you and two besties in the comments
💕 Make sure you and your 2 besties LIKE this post
💕 You and your 2 besties must FOLLOW @sarahsday @labangbodyand @suneeapp
💕 BONUS entry is to save this post

You have to be seriously low in intelligence to believe this does anything mroe than rack up her followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.