Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kurt's on his stories talking about his sibo, and keeps calling it "heart attack symptoms" feels like he's "having a heart attack".
Mate, that sounds like a proper, full on panic attack.
And they're here putting him on a special diet to balance the gases in his gut.
[/QUOTE]

Balance his gut gases???? you mean...fart?
Also a quick Google search doesn't list 'heart attack symptoms' as a SIBO symptom

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ALSO (sorry to double post!!) Kurt explaining how unwell he’s been feeling, saying how he went to the hospital for chest pain and shortness of breath… Sarah made a pretty big deal on the day about how she is waiting for Kurt to get home to start filming her workout and take care of Fox. What the duck is wrong with this woman?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
Kurt is 100% experiencing mental health issues presenting as physical symptoms. Sarah or Kurt if you are reading just see a psychologist. Worth a shot right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
What kills me is there is literally 6 stories in a row of Fox calling out in the background “dad, daddy” and not even a glance his way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If there’s a healthier and more HoLiStIc way of doing something, Sarah will find a way. Balancing gases and releasing the bad gases thru nachural remedeeez 🙌🏻 AKA poopy bloom, that stuff will have you sat on the loo all day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
TW - Public Service Announcement To Everyone
Please don't read if you are extra sensitive to EDs currently.

I became active on this thread because I was extremely over Sarah's extremely triggering ED behaviour after years of observing her problematic behaviour and there was a reason I was being triggered - because my ED was being activated, not neccesarily by Sarah because I wasn't consuming her content anymore but I was going down that dark path and recognised the triggers and behaviours she was marketing and profiting off, because in the past she HAD contributed to it, and I tried to channel a little bit of the hatred and digust I felt within myself at Sarah and others who enable others to develop and/or maintain disordered eating.
Recently, I've been confronted by my closest loved ones to seek help and I am currently in the process of re-starting professional help.
I think you all are insightful, wonderful women and I have no intention of leaving this thread (but I'll obviously discuss with my psych upon my first session back) so this isn't a "i'm leaving" message neccesarily; in fact this thread actually made me more conscious of what was going on with me and I shouldn't have to continue living with an insidious ED even if I thought I had been managing it (PSA: you are never managing it, it manages you until you're actually recovered)
If others want to discuss whatever they're going through, I'm here on the thread still or I'm available in direct messages, if you need someone to chat with who gets it.
The point of this message is, if you're on here cause you're actually triggered by the above, then please make sure you're okay and check in with a professional if you're feeling overly affected, it can sneak up on you like a toxic, comforting ex.
Much love xoxo

Edit: I only made this post extra noticeable because I want everyone on here to seriously take into consideration their mental health, this post has nothing to do with me personally. You are your #1 priority ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I wish Kurt had people in his life that could just make him see a normal doctor, with a therapist, and help him see that him suffering from poor mental health is not something to be ashamed of.
He needs good people to pull him aside, explain that the restrictive dieting is doing more harm than good, give him a burger, a beer, and a mental health plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Wow. Just saw Kurts Instagram stories talking about how he was in the hospital on Sunday (glad he’s talking about it) and how he’s been having “heart attack symptoms” buddy, you may be experiencing panic attacks.

I only started experiencing them a year or two ago, but with my first one I thought I was going to die so I called an ambulance… obviously by the time they turned up I had calmed down and felt like an idiot.

Panic attacks make you feel like you’re going to die/having a heart attack. I would not be surprised if this is what’s happening to him, the guy looks unwell.

ETA: @ScummyScuz is on the money (I didn’t see your post before posting mine ❤)
I definitely think he is likely experiencing major panic attacks. As you say, at their worst you literally feel like you are dying. He mentioned they are running more tests (which is good because you definitely want to rule out other causes), but I also hope his GP suggests some psychological help. If they do end up having a child with a disability, he is going to need it (because we all know who will be doing the majority of the parenting).
In the insta stories it also seemed like he was starting to second guess the SIBO thing. Kurt if your reading this please STOP listening to your wife and her crackpot naturapath and instead listen to the ACTUAL doctors

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have my money on her releasing a jewellery line like Georgie Stevenson.

I can see it, ‘hey guyzzz so my nuuu secret project, is that after having so many of you ask about my jewellery, I’ve been busy collaborating, designing and welding myself some jewellery for you!’

they will be perfect for busy toddlah mums, and pregnant mums. Cause she is the only person evah, who has had a toddlah, been pregnant And had to be like a she boss and domestic goddess all at once whilst wearing jewellery.

price point will be slightly more than Georgie’s, and gold plated. But then not actual gold. She’ll pretend she wears her own brand but then just wears her Cartier bracelet.
It’ll be beige, white, gold and tiny. Statement though. For the mum/CEO/MILF/wifey on the go.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m expecting a story later ‘guys, I’ve been getting a lot of people suggesting I am having a panic attack. I do not get panic attacks, okay. I am a man, with a man’s health condition. They are heart attack symptoms with no heart attack, and I will not give in until I am given a diagnosis that I am worthy of’
Because surely it has been suggested before and shot down by him.

also, a month or two ago they filmed a vlog where Fox poured water all over his mattress so he couldn’t sleep on it until it dried. Today he did the same with his bottle and Kurt showed the mattress drying outside.
why haven’t they bought a mattress protector by now?? Air drying a mattress every time it gets peed on, vomited on, or wet is just ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So Kurt started having panic attacks after Fox was born, any coincidence he's having them again now that baby #2 (with a potential disability) is becoming very real?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
My bf used to have panic attack and it felt to him like heart attack symptoms. Kurt is 100% having panic attacks and it’s likely because of his responsibilities ever since having Fox. It’s one thing as a partner to not be aware or understand, but it seems like Sarah immediately pushed him into the SIBO direction and doesn’t WANT to dig deeper.
Gotta be honest, I think Sarah is a downright bad and toxic partner. Not wifey goals at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
D9105080-5C95-44B0-A2A8-C02ADEFF7CB0.jpeg

Don’t think I’ll get a response, but at least I tried 🤷🏾‍♀️

The thing about Kurt and Scuzz is that as frustrating it may be to see them continually duck up and treat staph infections with Manuka honey while both their physical and mental states deteriorate, if they don’t WANT help and don’t even want to admit that something is wrong, there is nothing that can be done. From an outsider’s perspective, yeah it can be incredibly frustrating, especially when most of us here don’t wish them any harm, just want them to take accountability. Most of us can probably even empathise with Kurt’s mental state, but unless he can finally admit to himself that something is wrong, there is nothing we can do.

One of the most frustrating things is to wanting to help someone who wouldn’t even want to help themselves, so all you can do is watch them suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Kurt's on his stories talking about his sibo, and keeps calling it "heart attack symptoms" feels like he's "having a heart attack".
Mate, that sounds like a proper, full on panic attack.
And they're here putting him on a special diet to balance the gases in his gut.
Also a quick Google search doesn't list 'heart attack symptoms' as a SIBO symptom
[/QUOTE]
I really shouldnt laugh because the poor guy feels like he's having heart attacks and dying, but omg 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I think they just need to unplug and fart, because he literally said he's now high on methane. And I believe that's what farts are made of :D

having panic attacks and it’s likely because of his responsibilities ever since having Fox.
He even said in one of his stories, "and then I get home to look after this gremlin" pointing to fox, and looking very tired himself. But he covered it up with something silly right after. These guys are so out of touch with themselves it's going to take something terrible and tragic to happen before they wake up to the reality of their truly unhealthy (physically and emotionally) lives.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sarah or Kurt if you are reading just see a psychologist.
Hey guys. As you know I am always on stories literally 24/7 sharing every aspect of my life but I will need to go offline for 6 hours indefinitely while Kurt works through some issues and I become the sole caregiver to my hyperactive son. Can you please leave any good recommendations in the question box below for holistic mental health practitioners in the shire?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 819060

Don’t think I’ll get a response, but at least I tried 🤷🏾‍♀️

The thing about Kurt and Scuzz is that as frustrating it may be to see them continually duck up and treat staph infections with Manuka honey while both their physical and mental states deteriorate, if they don’t WANT help and don’t even want to admit that something is wrong, there is nothing that can be done. From an outsider’s perspective, yeah it can be incredibly frustrating, especially when most of us here don’t wish them any harm, just want them to take accountability. Most of us can probably even empathise with Kurt’s mental state, but unless he can finally admit to himself that something is wrong, there is nothing we can do.

One of the most frustrating things is to wanting to help someone who wouldn’t even want to help themselves, so all you can do is watch them suffer.
Maybe he doesn’t consider anxiety or panic attacks as a cause because he doesn’t realise you don’t have to be panicking about anything in particular, your body just goes into a panic attack and you don’t consciously know WHY (hence why they’re so scary)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe he doesn’t consider anxiety or panic attacks as a cause because he doesn’t realise you don’t have to be panicking about anything in particular, your body just goes into a panic attack and you don’t consciously know WHY (hence why they’re so scary)
Also he probably doesnt realise the levels of stress inducers in his environment. He's pretty brainwashed into the hustle culture his wife propagates, the pressures she puts on him. She calls the shots, he complies. So nothing in his environment might appear stressful to him, just normal stuff he thinks he needs to "man up" to. So youre right, maybe stress or a panic attack isn't even on his mind. UGH THEYRE SOOO BACKWARD in their thinking it drives me mad.

Sarah made a pretty big deal on the day about how she is waiting for Kurt to get home to start filming her workout and take care of Fox.
Not to mention she went on about how fat she'd gotten before that. Not even a mere mention of Durt and what he was going thru.
I hate how the "raw and real" "I tell you guys everyyyyything, you're my besties!" narrative is so convenient.

Overshare when you can profit from it, self-obsess and share only the highlight reel when you can profit from it. Act confident and nobody will question you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Imagine being at the hospital thinking you’re dying and seeing your wife post Insta stories saying she’s waiting for you to get home so she can palm off Fox and workout.
I’m actually disgusted! 😧

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.