Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article makes Sarah sound like such a hero… there’s no way she was told to terminate her pregnancy. The only reason she would have been told to terminate would be because it’s a life or death situation. She spins so many things into her big web of lies that it must be so hard of her to keep track of what’s real and what’s not. There’s women who are genuinely being told they need to terminate and it’s shattering their lives and Sarah is fabricating it for clout.

Also big lol, “Sarah Stevenson” and her “boyfriend”.

Yeah they did a gender reveal for Fox at Blackwood Pantry.
I hate this villainising of doctors that came off from this article, whether it was intended or not. People love a heart-warming, fairy-tale like story, especially the kind where “they were told to terminate, but the baby was born fine” something Sarah will undoubtedly try to spin on if her baby was born without any issue. This idealises the pro-life movement where doctors are the bad guys, this can be so harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Might be a bit late to the party but my three wtf moments off the top of my head (and when I used to be a Stan, everything I see her do now is a wtf moment to me. These also don’t include her problematic wtf behaviour like the dieting and over exercising) are:

back when she used to take a teaspoon of coconut oil to cafes and put it in her coffee… vom…?

definitely the staph infection/Manuka honey situation, that was when I was starting to dislike her

and I mean this is still and will always be relevant… all the meals she used to make looked like absolute slop. And how she would massage every salad with apple cider vinegar or whatever she was using. And then cook frozen fish and zuchinni in a fry pan with like sweet potato or pumpkin and maybe seasoned it with tomato paste and probably cumin, then would basically mash it all together till it looked like it had already been in your stomach and come back up.

on a lighter note, this made me think of three things I did like about her when I was I Stan, and still think that version of Sarah (ED behaviour aside) was cool:

when her friend teagan was in her videos, they both had really infectious fun energy and that’s why I was attracted to her channel in the first place.

when she was actually excited and interested in DIY and decorating her new bedroom anddoing blogs of going to like Kmart and spotlight, unlike now with her $10000 pieces of ugly furniture or furniture sponsorships that no one in her following can probably ever afford.

when she wasn’t a precious little princess and would go on her snow trips alone (remember she even got ‘healthy’ McDonald’s on that trip?? I bet she would never eat at McDonald’s now and probably would deny she has in the past) and seemed like she actually enjoyed the outdoors a bit more and had fun with different kinds of exercise. Her exercising was super disordered still back then, but she seemed to give off it was also fun and enjoyed doing different things, whereas now she seems even more manic than ever and exercise is purely to be an XS skinny wife for kurt. She clearly beats herself up when she doesn’t exercise, the amount of posts saying how long it’s been since a workout etc all makes it seem like such a punishment? Back in the early days, her exercising with teagan and stuff seemed fun and it’s what got me interested in exercise because I wanted to have that personality too?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One thing that came to my mind, that she always used to do/say many years ago was that she always put chia seeds into her water BECASUE she likes to chew on things… like… what the actual duck? My jaw would literally fall apart if I tried to chew on chia seeds permanently
I like how chia seeds get jelly-like when I put them in overnight oats, it's like a chia seed pudding, but having them get like that from WATER would be... less than palateable, surely.

Third is when they went shopping for bathtubs for the Reno and one of the baths was too big for her liking and she says “yeah no this isn’t for me, I’m just too skinnyyyy”, but Kurt and Maddy were talking at the same time so didn’t hear her/didn’t react to her, so she just goes again after a few seconds: “I’m just too skinnyyyyy”
Oh my lordy, can someone please find this vlog and share?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_6716 2.PNG
IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6718.JPG

not scummy wearing clothes which are a blatant rip-off of a small business. Surely as a "boss babe owner of multiple businesses" she knows how awful it would be to have your whole brand copied by someone else. But then again we do know she loves to steal designs be inspired from other brands *cough* her activewear with white fox *cough*

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
View attachment 818995View attachment 818996
View attachment 818997

not scummy wearing clothes which are a blatant rip-off of a small business. Surely as a "boss babe owner of multiple businesses" she knows how awful it would be to have your whole brand copied by someone else. But then again we do know she loves to steal designs be inspired from other brands *cough* her activewear with white fox *cough*
8A3BB36D-791C-4FAE-B294-50D62BABACC9.jpeg

Also wtf. Surely that's photoshopped?! Even her centaur ankle can't contort that far

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Um ow, that hurts my knee and ankle just looking at that. She's pointing her leg out and then rotating her ankle and knee inward, her foot looks so weird af.
It’s always sad to see the way Sarah overly poses / distorts her body for photos, but doing while holding Fox just hits different. Imagine being his age and looking into a mirror and seeing her to that, he’s going to grow up with her constantly deflecting her body dysmorphia onto him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ahhhh Mr Winston. Before that PE Nation and so many others. How embarrassing. Also anyone who wants hoodies etc there are so so many small indie brands designing locally. I missed out on an In my moods hoodie and I’m still Devo😭

Reactions: 13
View attachment 818998
Also wtf. Surely that's photoshopped?! Even her centaur ankle can't contort that far
Nah, if I did that, it would look even worse haha some people are just nAtUrAlLy MoRe fLeXibLe lol (actually for real tho I never stand like that ofc) but the whole pose is just ridiculous!
Think back to pictures with/of your mum, wouldn't they just be lovely smiling candid natural photos?
I feel like with IG, these (Sarah's) types of phots are so common, they almost seem normal but when you REALLY think about it, how weird would it be if all our photos with our mums looked like that?? 🤯

Reactions: 12

wonder if this will increase her followers 🤦‍♀️

also not sure if anyone else caught this but in the video opening up about what happened there was one bit where she referred to getting the NIPT test with fox and they called and told her the gender. now I could be wrong but didn’t she do a WHOLE gender reveal at a cafe with fox and was sahhh shocked it was a boy and even had pink hair? Hopefully someone has a better memory than me

Oh wow, look what her attempts to keep things on the low to protect the baby have now done. Look what baiting it for weeks and then vlogging about it vaguely has done. Look what trying to be a holier than thou perfect mother looking out for her unborn baby has done.

BABY NOW HAS ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT HIM AND HIS "CONDITION" EVEN BEFORE HE'S BORN.

This chic is thick as tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The Kidspot article is concerning as it holds a mirror up to Sez's problematic views and gives her troubling messaging around science and medicine another platform, however there might be a silver lining here.
The fact it's been picked up by the 'media' means she's now even more accountable to her words, outside of her YT channel and SM audience.
So if she has twisted the narrative around her child's health, then at least this opens her up to media scrutiny.
And if she is found out and exposed for it....cue the public outrage and her eventual cancellation alla Belle Gibson

• Heart
Reactions: 28
(remember she even got ‘healthy’ McDonald’s on that trip?? I bet she would never eat at McDonald’s now and probably would deny she has in the past)
tit I’d looooooooove to watch Sarah smash back some Maccas, mukbang style. 🍔🍟🥤
Quarter Pounder large fries maybe some nugz and a coke. And a McFlurry.
Now THAT would be some CONTENT 🤌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“I have expensive taste” “ I would drown” she is insufferable. Honestly that big bath would be great for two people but we know them in their sibling relationship could never…
[/QUOTE]

OMGGGG the cringe level in this is off the charts. I forgot how senseless this entire reno series was. Just a massive display of unnecessary opulence and wealth. Like fine, renovate your house, but was this really content worth putting out? So clear now that it was just to showcase brands that they got deals/concessions from. Literally no value or entertainment for her audience.

Some gems:
"The whole house is warm and beachy. Like a Byron vibe" -- NO IT'S NOT. she literally has a bland, cold, white house.
Talking about her bathroom "This is kind of a statement room, so when youwalk in here, it has to be WHOAW!" -- WHY? It's a bathroom. Sit down.
After all that, it's a bland, white and dull pink bathroom.
"Why do I have expensive taste?"
Durt is the one trying to bring some real colour into the house with this choices and she keeps shooting them down and choosing nuuude shades of white and pale pink.

BUT, the thing that hit me the hardest was it's footage from November 2019, and both Scuz and Durt look like entirely different people. Durt has a head of hair! Actual hair! Scuz too has a lot more hair, looks thicker too. Probz extensions, but she has some colour in her face, her eyes are still lively. Compared to now when they look like empty shells of these people they used to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMGGGG the cringe level in this is off the charts. I forgot how senseless this entire reno series was. Just a massive display of unnecessary opulence and wealth. Like fine, renovate your house, but was this really content worth putting out? So clear now that it was just to showcase brands that they got deals/concessions from. Literally no value or entertainment for her audience.

BUT, the thing that hit me the hardest was it's footage from November 2019, and both Scuz and Durt look like entirely different people. Durt has a head of hair! Actual hair! Scuz too has a lot more hair, looks thicker too. Probz extensions, but she has some colour in her face, her eyes are still lively. Compared to now when they look like empty shells of these people they used to be.
Oh so she says she would drown (reference to her being so SMOLL) not actually say shes so skinny? Makes sense that whoever posted before remembered it as her saying she was "too skinny" for the bathtub - same meaning, different words and meaning is more important/memorable than words. She's a fuckwit, why does she have to make buying a bath into a body checking situation?

In reference to hair, yeah Sarah and Kurt looked 10000x more healthy and Sarahs hair loss can only be contributed to malnourishment/poor diet and yeah, Kurt looks super unhealthy now compared to then but it's hard to comment on his hair cause clearly he has male-pattern baldness.
We should steer away from commenting on his hair loss UNLESS it's when Scuzzy shames him for it, cause it's out of most men's control sadly.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
02F761B7-5FF0-42E1-981C-4626CABF409A.jpeg

Gotta say, I rolled my eyes at this part of the video purely because she said she wanted to be “honest” about the fact she eats 2 minute noodles, lollies and chips during pregnancy.

This is a lie???? Name a time when you have eaten ANY of the things in this screengrab, Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh so she says she would drown (reference to her being so SMOLL) not actually say shes so skinny?
NO she literally, actually, specifically says "I'm too skinny" while trying out the too-big tub, and later a too-big pot that she thinks she'd get stuck in. Because, too skinny.

Kurt's on his stories talking about his sibo, and keeps calling it "heart attack symptoms" feels like he's "having a heart attack".
Mate, that sounds like a proper, full on panic attack.
And they're here putting him on a special diet to balance the gases in his gut.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
My “WTF moment” is every time she films her child in saggy ass nappy. Go and change your kids butt. The FIRST thing I do when I wake up is change my child’s nappy. It’s not hard. It’s a basic necessity and it just shows her laziness. Poor kid

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow. Just saw Kurts Instagram stories talking about how he was in the hospital on Sunday (glad he’s talking about it) and how he’s been having “heart attack symptoms” buddy, you may be experiencing panic attacks.

I only started experiencing them a year or two ago, but with my first one I thought I was going to die so I called an ambulance… obviously by the time they turned up I had calmed down and felt like an idiot.

Panic attacks make you feel like you’re going to die/having a heart attack. I would not be surprised if this is what’s happening to him, the guy looks unwell.

ETA: @ScummyScuz is on the money (I didn’t see your post before posting mine ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ffs Kurts stories, it’s “SIBO” but he also doesn’t have the “typical SIBO symptoms” and he hasn’t progressed as much as he hoped on his special diet. Hmmmm, I wonder if that’s because SIBO isn’t a real diagnosis. 🧐

He looks like an absolute shell of a human. Absolutely nutrient devoid and depleted.

He needs professional mental health intervention, which everyone deserves, and hey, probably western medication also. Which is nothing to be ashamed of. But god forbid we have nasty chemicals in the Tilse household, no, they’re only allowed in Sarah’s forehead.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.