Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Scuzzy Game: List the top 3 WTF moments that spring to mind when you think of the Scuz and all the rubbish she's ever done/spewed.

I'll go first.
  1. When Scuz dressed like a fAiRy pRinCesS and dramatically flitted about her neighbourhood "sprinkling" protein ball deliveries like fairy dust 🙄
  2. When she said she has rAspBerRy NipPLes and in the very next story also said they were made of steel #mUmMgOaLZ
  3. When she left the vlog that mentioned her granny being ill on a cliffhanger ending, and monetized the video right after where she announced that her grandmother had passed, and went on to say she was being open, raw and real
View attachment 817463
Ohhh yes I wanna play this game too!

First is of course the one I already mentioned, when she complimented herself on her white eyeballs with a filter on that could be spotted a mile away (remember when sissy didn’t have a nose in her videos? Lmao)

second is when Kurt had a parasite years back in their first apartment and sissy immediately latched on saying she thought she had a parasite, too, since they go to the same places/eat the same things so she just HAD to, then 2 minutes later says “our symptoms are completely different though” 😂😂. And whereas Kurt was doing stool samples at the doctors to figure it out, Sarah had an appointment set up with her naturopath but was already “treating and curing herself because what she was doing would be good/not harmful for her body anyways”.
… Sis was taking straight up oregano oil & her naturopath told her on camera to stop that immediately 😂😭

Third is when they went shopping for bathtubs for the Reno and one of the baths was too big for her liking and she says “yeah no this isn’t for me, I’m just too skinnyyyy”, but Kurt and Maddy were talking at the same time so didn’t hear her/didn’t react to her, so she just goes again after a few seconds: “I’m just too skinnyyyyy”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Ohhh yes I wanna play this game too!

First is of course the one I already mentioned, when she complimented herself on her white eyeballs with a filter on that could be spotted a mile away (remember when sissy didn’t use to have a nose in her videos? Lmao)

second is when Kurt had a parasite years back in their first apartment and sissy immediately latched on saying she thought she had a parasite, too, since they go to the same places/eat the same things so she just HAD to, then 2 minutes later says “our symptoms are completely different though” 😂😂. And whereas Kurt was doing stool samples at the doctors to figure it out, Sarah had an appointment set up with her naturopath but was already “treating and curing herself because what she was doing would be good/not harmful for her body anyways”.
… Sis was taking straight up oregano oil & her naturopath told her on camera to stop that immediately 😂😭

Third is when they went shopping for bathtubs for the Reno and one of the baths was too big for her liking and she says “yeah no this isn’t for me, I’m just too skinnyyyy”, but Kurt and Maddy were talking at the same time so didn’t hear her/didn’t react to her, so she just goes again after a few seconds: “I’m just too skinnyyyyy”
Oh my you have to link the reno vlog 😂 I’m DYING of second-hand embarrassment over here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my you have to link the reno vlog 😂 I’m DYING of second-hand embarrassment over here
Hopefully this works, I’ve never linked a video haha. It’s around 11:15 (she actually says it twice back to back, not after a few seconds I saw just now oops)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s probably another ED hack, chewing to emulate food, while filling up your stomach with water ☹
yeahhhh giving me flashbacks to when I was peak anorexic and used to just eat ice cubes instead of food

• Sad
Reactions: 13
yeahhhh giving me flashbacks to when I was peak anorexic and used to just eat ice cubes instead of food
And wouldn’t ya know, Scummy did this too. When she was dating Kurt I remember a vlog where her ‘dessert’ was ice cubes with a blueberry or lime juice inside.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I CAN'T WITH THIS HAHAHAHAHA - I felt the exact same! REMINDS ME OF PRIMARY SCHOOL HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And wouldn’t ya know, Scummy did this too. When she was dating Kurt I remember a vlog where her ‘dessert’ was ice cubes with a blueberry or lime juice inside.
It’s absolutely batshit crazy how more people don’t see how disordered she is?!?! I mean I’ve struggled with eating disorders for 15 years so maybe I’m just really clued into the behaviours (all of which she has lol) but surely even if you’ve never had disordered eating/ eating disorder you can still pick up on how dangerous abs unhealthy her food obsessions and views are ?!?!?

Reactions: 28
Tanika's birthday was yesterday. I noticed she posted one of those "another trip around the sun" posts on Instagram; no comment or well wishes from Scuz, nor was she invited to her celebrations...:censored:
I want this tea so badly, it's killing me not knowing what has happened between Tanika and Scuz!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hopefully this works, I’ve never linked a video haha. It’s around 11:15 (she actually says it twice back to back, not after a few seconds I saw just now oops)

Ok I just watched this vlog and this has to be the most problematic vlog she’s made!
She referenced things as “skin color”… TWICE. Called the bathroom a “Mexican fiesta bathroom”, made the skinny tub comment, and also said she’s just too tiny for a toilet, that her butt falls in and Kurt responded “skinny girl” 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
It’s absolutely batshit crazy how more people don’t see how disordered she is?!?! I mean I’ve struggled with eating disorders for 15 years so maybe I’m just really clued into the behaviours (all of which she has lol) but surely even if you’ve never had disordered eating/ eating disorder you can still pick up on how dangerous abs unhealthy her food obsessions and views are ?!?!?
Yeah as someone who's (thankfully) never suffered from an ED I didn't realise ANY of these behaviours were problematic until others opened my eyes to them. That said I've definitely thought they were freaking weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

[/QUOTE]

“I have expensive taste” “ I would drown” she is insufferable. Honestly that big bath would be great for two people but we know them in their sibling relationship could never…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I want this tea so badly, it's killing me not knowing what has happened between Tanika and Scuz!
It's so awkward; clearly something happened. In addition to her no longer being employed by Scuz & Durt LLC, to not wish someone who was a bridesmaid at your wedding 20 weeks ago (LOL) a happy birthday, something is off! Of course none of us are surprised that she has no long lasting friendships that aren't people she's related to by blood or paying as employees.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Ha wow she is so obnoxious in this. Right after the skinny comment she also says „we like thin“ touching the bath tub rim but the way she said idk it was just icky 🤮

Regarding Tanika I like to think they had a massive disagreement about the covid vaccine as this would affect them working together in the office and Sarah’s home and also generally a pretty big question of values. Maybe not something that completely breaks their friendship but a deal breaker in terms or working together every single day.
Tanika is a very social person and would care about the safety and well-being of her people. Pretty sure she also has little niece. The situation is dividing people even families because of the strict mandates in Australia. I personally would not allow unvaccinated people at my Christmas party as I need to protect my kids.

The lockdown might have also made it impossible to employ everyone full time including Tahlia who is back at her nursing job and I assume working part time for Kurt to keep improving skills in design as this is her pursuit for a career.

Anyway it’s pretty clear team members keep jumping ship and Sarah will only employ people that align with her values of Christianity and anti vax. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The whole reno series really just showed how immature she truly is. As echoed by many, I too was disappointed by this series. Aside from the whole tone-deaf nature of breaking down your house in midst of bushfires where millions of Australians were losing their homes….she barely ever renovated? The whole time she was paddling around like a child, complaining, getting in everyone’s way. The vlog where they were buying bathtubs, she seemed like the annoying younger sister Kurt and Madi tagged along whilst they did all the work. Does little to no work yet claims to be the “bOsS bAbE”, “MY house” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37

wonder if this will increase her followers 🤦‍♀️

also not sure if anyone else caught this but in the video opening up about what happened there was one bit where she referred to getting the NIPT test with fox and they called and told her the gender. now I could be wrong but didn’t she do a WHOLE gender reveal at a cafe with fox and was sahhh shocked it was a boy and even had pink hair? Hopefully someone has a better memory than me

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

wonder if this will increase her followers 🤦‍♀️

also not sure if anyone else caught this but in the video opening up about what happened there was one bit where she referred to getting the NIPT test with fox and they called and told her the gender. now I could be wrong but didn’t she do a WHOLE gender reveal at a cafe with fox and was sahhh shocked it was a boy and even had pink hair? Hopefully someone has a better memory than me
This article makes Sarah sound like such a hero… there’s no way she was told to terminate her pregnancy. The only reason she would have been told to terminate would be because it’s a life or death situation. She spins so many things into her big web of lies that it must be so hard of her to keep track of what’s real and what’s not. There’s women who are genuinely being told they need to terminate and it’s shattering their lives and Sarah is fabricating it for clout.

Also big lol, “Sarah Stevenson” and her “boyfriend”.

Yeah they did a gender reveal for Fox at Blackwood Pantry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was flicking through TikTok last night randomly and one came on with a woman and her little girl and she said "the Doctor told me to stop and start again" then showed herself kissing her adorable daughter who happened to have Downs Syndrome. Just for a minute there I thought "how unusual- they are the same words Sezza spoke" coincidence ? or did she also see that Tiktok and thought she's just copy the words? anyway, back to normal programming now 😜
Sorry guys, I tried to find it again but couldn't :( went through as many as I could

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.