Sarah’s Day #38 Pushes belly out for the gram, no vax for the Tilse fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched one of Sarahs ollllld videos, like her second ever what I eat in a day. This witch really had 2 eggs, 1 mashed banana, and a bit of butter for breakfast. How was this served you ask? All 3 ingredients were mixed together and COOKED in a saucepan. 🤢🤢🤢 The girl is obsessed with diagnosing herself with all these different health issues but I think the real culprit is she was born without tastebuds. It’s the only explanation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
OMG so theyve crossposted her labang giveaway promo on Funee.. Imagine that. Youre a paid subscriber and follower of the app, and you're being force-served her skincare giveaway content. The labang promo is tied into a free funee subscription. No connection between the two products. This is so desperate.

This excessive hardselling reeks of desperation and cash grab vibes.

Either she's really not selling at all and theyre trying to go all guns blazing to max out, or they're feeling traction slipping and want to grab all the eyballs while they can. Either way, I really really hope some stans wake up.

EDIT: stans will never wake up, they're too idiotic. scrolled thru the comments on the funee post and the dumbarses have all tagged friends on the funee post 😂 😂 😂 when clearly they're supposed go do it on Scuz's page aargh. Howdo they not see that this giveaway template is a scam and that she's replicating it over and over with all her products and collabs??? UGH, so gullible!

These are the rules of the giveaway, and there is absolutely NO WAY for them to verify, monitor and check all this or pick a legitimate winner, without doing so randomly.

HOW TO ENTER:
💕 TAG you and two besties in the comments
💕 Make sure you and your 2 besties LIKE this post
💕 You and your 2 besties must FOLLOW @sarahsday @labangbodyand @suneeapp
💕 BONUS entry is to save this post

You have to be seriously low in intelligence to believe this does anything mroe than rack up her followers.
The bonus entry is what gets me. It does nothing! Except boosts her engagement stats when tens of thousands all suddenly save the same post. She is lying in their faces but the fact her fans aren't questioning this is a testament to her brainwashing.

Reactions: 28
Who else thinks last night’s 8pm meeting was with her husband?
I find it so funny to imagine her taking a photo of those spilled coffees meant for her and Durt her TeAm and then filming herself walking into the apartment office with the empty cups. Interesting she didn’t show the team’s reaction. Oh, probably because there is no team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I find it so funny to imagine her taking a photo of those spilled coffees meant for her and Durt her TeAm and then filming herself walking into the apartment office with the empty cups. Interesting she didn’t show the team’s reaction. Oh, probably because there is no team!
💯 ON the moneyyy!!
😂😂😂 This is exactly my feeling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We use it for something very different 😂

Also this kinda implies she's keeping Sunee around for another year?
With yearly subscriptions there's no way she can nicely discontinue the app without having to give refunds, will be nice when this comes back on her because she was too cheap for 1 month subscriptions
View attachment 822417

Where's that HUGE bump in those jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unless she’s hiding them away until their 100% sezzy approved. Or maybe she is waiting for the Tanika boat to reach its destination and make up some elaborate lie to make Tanika leaving seem like no big deal. Then she’ll quickly move on and introduce the new team.

Reactions: 11
Where's that HUGE bump in those jeans?
Watch what you ask for, she'll 100% get on her stories tomrorow and demonstrate for the 20th time since she got pregnant, how she can suck her huuuuuuge belly in and wRaP hEr aBs AroUnD tHeM (because she's trained in BaLLet since she was like 3!) and do such a stellar job of hiding it!! Truly prize-winning skill, this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG so theyve crossposted her labang giveaway promo on Funee.. Imagine that. Youre a paid subscriber and follower of the app, and you're being force-served her skincare giveaway content. The labang promo is tied into a free funee subscription. No connection between the two products. This is so desperate.

This excessive hardselling reeks of desperation and cash grab vibes.

Either she's really not selling at all and theyre trying to go all guns blazing to max out, or they're feeling traction slipping and want to grab all the eyballs while they can. Either way, I really really hope some stans wake up.

EDIT: stans will never wake up, they're too idiotic. scrolled thru the comments on the funee post and the dumbarses have all tagged friends on the funee post 😂 😂 😂 when clearly they're supposed go do it on Scuz's page aargh. Howdo they not see that this giveaway template is a scam and that she's replicating it over and over with all her products and collabs??? UGH, so gullible!

These are the rules of the giveaway, and there is absolutely NO WAY for them to verify, monitor and check all this or pick a legitimate winner, without doing so randomly.

HOW TO ENTER:
💕 TAG you and two besties in the comments
💕 Make sure you and your 2 besties LIKE this post
💕 You and your 2 besties must FOLLOW @sarahsday @labangbodyand @suneeapp
💕 BONUS entry is to save this post

You have to be seriously low in intelligence to believe this does anything mroe than rack up her followers.
Not only did they add it to floppee, they also sent it out in an email 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My ✨nighttime routine✨ Is literally coming here to catch up on these threads. I’m sure Scuz does the same. I can’t stop cringing at the Health code “aesthetic”…

Also lol at her coffee fiasco. Karma always comes around in weird ways😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
side note- catch-up recap-
Who’s gonna take one for the teamTattlerzzz and do an informative recap of allllllll the backwards stuff this bizarre trollop has done over the years ???? Because I feel I won’t do it justice I need someone back from the GG dayssss who knows their stuff 🤔
For all the new comers and (leavers lol)
I've made a start updating the Wiki. I've added a list of scandals and dramas in rough date order with the aim of writing them up in the deep dive section (thinking I might post the essays on the forum and then link them in the Wiki to stop the Wiki from becoming a GRRM sized novel). I don't believe for a second I have remembered everything so hopefully those of you who were around in the earlier days can add to it/correct it.

I've also add a list of her random pick me claims and a section of all her health issues.

It's not perfect (I need to edit some mistakes) but it's a WIP for those days I'm bored 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Probably because she blocks everyone. Hardly anyone left to comment
There's still "people" like d13ty6s who only has 3 pictures, all of cars and posted on the same day, who comment "🔥🔥" on every picture whatever the caption 🙄

Probably because she blocks everyone. Hardly anyone left to comment
There's still "people" like d13ty6s who only has 3 pictures, all of cars and posted on the same day, who comment "🔥🔥" on every picture whatever the caption 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah, why don’t you go donate some money to charity instead of flashing your wealth around on your stories.
and actually donate YOUR money, not $1 from every sale of the crappy products you flog ❤🔥 (never forget the bushfire donation fiasco)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've made a start updating the Wiki. I've added a list of scandals and dramas in rough date order with the aim of writing them up in the deep dive section (thinking I might post the essays on the forum and then link them in the Wiki to stop the Wiki from becoming a GRRM sized novel). I don't believe for a second I have remembered everything so hopefully those of you who were around in the earlier days can add to it/correct it.

I've also add a list of her random pick me claims and a section of all her health issues.

It's not perfect (I need to edit some mistakes) but it's a WIP for those days I'm bored 😄
I wasn’t around since the GG days, but the wiki so far is looking really good. I think keeping the wiki as a summary and linking the threads/pages where the particular scandal with receipts was talked about would be good. In that way, newcomers could read them themselves in the wiki, then just go to the thread if they want more information.

Maybe just mention the wiki in the recap instead of deep diving into all of her scandals? The pink button on top? @shaaanxosucks

Reactions: 19
I wasn’t around since the GG days, but the wiki so far is looking really good. I think keeping the wiki as a summary and linking the threads/pages where the particular scandal with receipts was talked about would be good. In that way, newcomers could read them themselves in the wiki, then just go to the thread if they want more information.

Maybe just mention the wiki in the recap instead of deep diving into all of her scandals? The pink button on top? @shaaanxosucks
I haven’t prepared a catch-up because I thought someone would do an informative one 😂🙈
I guess we could copy and paste the wiki ? Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think keeping the wiki as a summary and linking the threads/pages where the particular scandal with receipts was talked about would be good. In that way, newcomers could read them themselves in the wiki, then just go to the thread if they want more information.
This is the plan. Everything in the wiki needs to have receipts so people can't accuse us of making anything up. It's going to take a while to search back through all our posts to add the links though so it would be awesome if others got involved too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was about to post this! Pretty sure the only ones left in their “team” is Jei. And pretty sure Jei doesn’t drink coffee (hate myself for knowing this), but I remember him saying that in a vlog and Sarah being a mega thunder c*nt about it (please tell me someone gets that reference lol). So it probably was a coffee for Kurt, and a decaf for her.

Also someone mentioned they would definitely have a coffee machine at the office so her getting take away ones is a waste of plastic. This is 100% true, but if she doesn’t have a coffee machine there it proves what a witch she is. Forces smeg to gift her one, buys $600 coffee table books, but is too stingey to get her (probably underpaid) workers a coffee machine.

Reactions: 18
Sarah’s Day #39: spilled coffee in the rangey, Kurt’s health a bit cagey, business is a bit mangy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Seeing as we are approaching the end of the thread, this title is winning so far (well @pippyforyou is technically with “we don’t care if you’re leaving the thread” which is absolutely hilarious and true, but we might keep it Sez appropriate? 😂).

I wish there was a better way to track thread name titles.
This one has won. I’ll create a new thread for everyone!

NEW THREAD

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.