Sarah’s Day #37 Kurt’s probably wishing he’d swiped the other way, but he stays for Sarah's pay day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's Kurt looking anaemic next to her... who wrote that HAHAHAHA

So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t watch it all, too boring. But yeah, zzz, nipt showed possible abnormality, had an amino, took 2.5 weeks to come back, they probs prepared for termination (I dropped off halfway thru) and then tests came back fine. If I’m wrong someone correct me but yeah, nothin g we hadn’t already worked out and she’s an attention seeking mole lol.

Reactions: 33
IMPORTANT: anyone watching the video remember to exit the video before the very end (even just a minute to go) to duck with her YouTube engagement and also on a private browser (I think that fucks with the view count)
i exited before they said if the baby is okay, I don’t really care if it is or not tbh, honestly it’s sad but I just miscarried a few weeks ago, it’s happening to women all the time. Can only assume by the way she’s been acting since that everything is fine, which I also don’t really care about lol. Hope it fucks her algorithm some, leaving before the big reveal 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kurt "you're a massive researcher too... Sarah really dives deep into anything she's interested in"

GOOGLE. ISNT. RESEARCH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 104
Trust her to bring this out while people are speculating and asking about her vaccination status, while Sydney is coming out of lockdown for the vaccinated.

Deflection, deflection, deflection.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anybody know which birth defects are more common in boys? Seeing as she won’t go further than doing her air quotes around health issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omfg reading forums from 2014 on whattoexpect.com and BabyCenter is not bleeping research hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“Holistic health princess.”

Note: Haven’t watched the video, not going to, hope baby is ok and if the baby is born with disabilities I hope he receives adequate support to live a healthy happy life (which ableist Sarah will probably milk for content)

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Wtf would the baby having a possible abnormality not be about Kurt? Remember when he said ‘it’s to do with Sarah’

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Brief summary:
NIPT showed baby has an ‘unforeseen health condition’, a doctor recommended a termination after an amnio/cvs was done.
no mention of the condition and they said they may not even bring it up after he’s born.

Seems like they’re just welcoming the speculation at this point.
whatever gets engagement I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Poor Bub has a genetic abnormality, they won’t disclose what it is. Fair call. I hope they reduce the amount they expose Fox and this little boy to the internet in the future. This is tough, don’t wish it on anyone, but she needs to consider pulling back

Reactions: 88
watched it and am confused why it took so long to edit and get out. definitely looks like they filmed last night and quickly edited today

I hope this is a turning point for them and they decide to share less of their kids to protect them both (both being Fox and new baby)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Omg I watched the first few minutes and I couldn’t handle the editing. You can see the video cutting legit every 5 seconds and it’s painful to watch

Reactions: 14
ITS GO TIME BABIES! only been up for 1 sec but easily has disproved her claim she filmed it ages ago cause she’s wearing her PJs from last night. I know she said she had editing issues but can someone please educate me on how an editing issue deletes pre-recorded files completely? So many lies.
I think her editing issue in this case is she was lazy af and wanted to hype up the video so pretended like everything crashed on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this is gonna fast track this thread like no tomorrow (I even skipped to the current page to read). And I really do feel sorry for them it has clearly been a tough ordeal. Hopefully the journey for the baby can be a smooth one, and I actually think Sarah and Kurt delivered that video respectably without being to invasive or sharing too much. The down side is I still think it will cause speculation because they have chosen not to specify what the condition is that the scan has shown. I wish them all the best in that respect.

PS: I might sound a bit sympathetic but I won't apologise for it, because this is such a serious matter revolving around a child :')

• Heart
Reactions: 72
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER THE VIEWS, HERE'S THE SITCH (this is a mess I'm sorry but I'm pumping it out as I'm watching it):

- at 10 weeks she went in for her NIPT scan and examination, tested for a bunch of different issues.
- praying over the baby
- got a call from the clinic, they were told the baby has some "unforseen health issues" or "a health issue you wouldn't expect your baby to have", it has nothing to do with what Kurt or Sarah have done
- Sarah starts crying
- Got some calls from some counsellors, got encouraged to book in for an amniocentesis or a CVS
- had 2 wait 2.5 weeks for the appointment (this is the point where she, and I quote, "didn't want to be on social media" but she was)
- Kurt said Sez was just on "DR Google" for 2 weeks straight
- Sarah is in "mum mode"
- Kurt said Sarah is a "massive researcher"
- poured worship music into the house, read the bible heaps
- Sarah had the appointment
- was told she should terminate
- the next few minutes are pretty emotional. not sure what to do. lots of tears.
- she started "researching what a termination looks like at this point in pregnancy" and she prayed, asked for a sign, nothing in her heart or body felt right to terminate the baby.
- "disclaimer: this is not our projections on anyone, this is about us"
- friends were so amazing, more praying
- she has a prayer group, she prayed and felt gods presence
- the baby is designed for them
- she searched in the bible for a verse about termination...
- cites bible verses about birth
- a zoom call with pediatricians and counsellors
- she read research studies and was "quoting papers" to the people in the zoom call
- she said she feels like with proper support and early intervention that the baby can have a happy life
- praying for mild symptoms of the baby's conditions instead of major ones
- zoom call was positive
- the drs said her youtube channel could make her the spokesperson for this condition (100% think this is a lie, why would a dr recommend this?)
- "if you're a mum you'll understand"
- not going to disclose what the health issue is because they don't want it to define the baby
- said the reason she made the video to show some sensitivity and compassion to the baby
- at the moment they're both "really peaceful" but "anxious" and said to not feel sorry for them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.