Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaaanxosucks

Should we play another fun game guys ????
Post what you think Sarah’s and Kurts tinder bios would have been.

Sarah’s-
💼 Social Media Influencer
👤Straight Woman
📍 10 kilometers away

Insta- sarahs_day
Youtube- Sarah’s Day
follow me!
Holistic Health Princess. Looking for an insta boyfriend to take all my pictures! You have to send me the first message. Third picture is my active wear line. Promise you won’t tell anyone we met on tinder?
Not on here much….slide into my DMs on insta.

Kurt’s-
💼 Photographer
👤 Straight Man
📍6 kilometers away

Not looking for anything serious
6.2ft tall SiNcE ThAt MaTtErS
Swipe left if you’re fat

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Spanner14

VIP Member
But it is nobody's business if others are covid vaccinated. Vaccinated people still spread the virus, so you just have to care about your own vaccination so that you will supposedly have less and lighter symptoms.
But when a Sarah's stan wants to know it because she wants to come to her to say Hi, then sorry it's just plain stupid. If the stan is vaxxed she doesn't need to care about Sezza. If anything, Sezza might have a hard time if she gets infected.
A recent study suggest that there is a decrease in transmission in vaccinated people, potentially related to the decreased symptoms such a coughing etc.
I CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES VACCINE STATUS BECAUSE I WANT COVID TO GO AWAY.
Also increase severity and reduced transmission decrease the chances of new variants that may be vaccine resistant and send us all back to step 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

pippyforyou

VIP Member
I love how they’re like “we don’t want to disclose what the health condition is because we don’t want it to define him”. Then why did you bait the fuck out of it and make a 20 minute video about it?

And she’s like “I might have days of feeling bad”, how the fuck would we notice that though? Just don’t vlog or Insta story everyday (which is what she already does)

• Haha
Reactions: 74
IMG_7135.jpg
IMG_7136.jpg
\

the last comment is so stupid. I know they thought they were so clever but it's not like we are currently living through a chlamydia epidemic.

I have found a lot of anti-vax social media influencers who have benefitted from being influencers suddenly don't think it's appropriate for people to ask if they are vaxxed or not. Personally, I believe that it's okay for people to ask because as a follower I like to know who I am supporting. I don't want to support someone who is harming our community and spreading misinformation, simple as that. It's not about being a hater or trying to bring people down, it's a matter of choosing to consume content from people who's morals and values align with your own. How can Sarah stans actually fully support her if they don't even know where she stands on vaccines (i mean we know, but she hasn't admitted anything).

Edit: I've just realised i've been posting screenshots without blurring our usernames. I'm not sure how to do it lol so please no one go look these people up. Respect their privacy despite my lack of tech skills 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

b-bothered

Ah yes, the child with severe separation anxiety will sleep so much better in a room a whole floor away from his parents.
Atleast they won't be able to hear him crying himself to sleep when he's the other side of the house
I guess they will hear him falling down the wooden staircase in the middle of the night because they refuse to use baby gates! Can’t wait to see the new baby’s toys, what will it be this time…a box cutter or a hot glue gun?

• Haha
  • Wow

Lilac Wine

I really mean this in the kindest way possible, but trying to hunt down the crew's vaccination status and raging every time they aren't adhering to restrictions is a waste of your mental and emotional energy. It's beyond fucked, and I totally understand your rage. However, beyond making reports for egregious behavior, please do yourself a favor and don't seek out evidence of shit that will piss you off. In America (and other countries), we've been dealing with people like Brenton for ages. Reporting them only does so much, especially when they're self-employed and insulated by like-minded friends and family. We have whole businesses who are making cash hand over fist BECAUSE THEY'RE ANTI-VAX/ANTI-MASK. Unless Australia is super serious about enforcing mask mandates, vax mandates, etc. at a national level, it is an unfortunate reality that the deniers will flout every rule they can.

It is much more worth your while to report health care workers who are spreading misinformation during working hours or while wearing/doing something that makes it obvious who employs them. You can't stop every COVIDiot, but you can at least knock back the folks who have the most power/ability to sway people who are on the fence. Changing the minds of any deniers you know personally is also a worthwhile effort!
Australia is very, very different to the US. NSW is already over 90% single dose vaxxed and the entire country will most likely end up being 95%+ vaxxed. Anti-vaxxers in Australia are a tiny minority albeit a vocal one. We won’t have to hunt to figure out if they’re vaccinated because it will become very obvious over the coming weeks. They deserve any negative attention and criticism that is coming their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

annieray

VIP Member
No shit he’s scared. Is this a bedroom or the seventh circle of hell? ⭕ 🔥
I guess for Christian MILF Scummy, nothing says relaxing sleepy time like the fiery glow of looking like your infant’s cot is ablaze…must bring back fond bushfire scandal memories or something 🤷‍♀️
E85D8996-A6AC-42CB-852E-359E5EEC1653.jpeg

Edit: colour aside, Sarah seems like one of those cluelessness parents who is just so baffled when money or some knicknack won’t replace actual parenting. ‘I BoUgHt hIm a LiGhT aNd He’S StIlL ScArEd?!’ …uhhh, ya. Because he wasn’t just longing for some little toy light in order to sleep well. He needs a good sleep hygiene routine, to feel like his room is his special place, that he has independence - All things that take time and effort to establish and nurture.
She reminds me of one of my older sister’s high school friend’s parents. They had such high expectations for their daughter to get good grades, so they purchased her a desk and computer (this was in the early-mid 90s) for her room. But they never helped her study, never got her a tutor, etc., and were so confused when she didn’t suddenly skyrocket to A+++

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Steel Raspberries

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER THE VIEWS, HERE'S THE SITCH (this is a mess I'm sorry but I'm pumping it out as I'm watching it):

- at 10 weeks she went in for her NIPT scan and examination, tested for a bunch of different issues.
- praying over the baby
- got a call from the clinic, they were told the baby has some "unforseen health issues" or "a health issue you wouldn't expect your baby to have", it has nothing to do with what Kurt or Sarah have done
- Sarah starts crying
- Got some calls from some counsellors, got encouraged to book in for an amniocentesis or a CVS
- had 2 wait 2.5 weeks for the appointment (this is the point where she, and I quote, "didn't want to be on social media" but she was)
- Kurt said Sez was just on "DR Google" for 2 weeks straight
- Sarah is in "mum mode"
- Kurt said Sarah is a "massive researcher"
- poured worship music into the house, read the bible heaps
- Sarah had the appointment
- was told she should terminate
- the next few minutes are pretty emotional. not sure what to do. lots of tears.
- she started "researching what a termination looks like at this point in pregnancy" and she prayed, asked for a sign, nothing in her heart or body felt right to terminate the baby.
- "disclaimer: this is not our projections on anyone, this is about us"
- friends were so amazing, more praying
- she has a prayer group, she prayed and felt gods presence
- the baby is designed for them
- she searched in the bible for a verse about termination...
- cites bible verses about birth
- a zoom call with pediatricians and counsellors
- she read research studies and was "quoting papers" to the people in the zoom call
- she said she feels like with proper support and early intervention that the baby can have a happy life
- praying for mild symptoms of the baby's conditions instead of major ones
- zoom call was positive
- the drs said her youtube channel could make her the spokesperson for this condition (100% think this is a lie, why would a dr recommend this?)
- "if you're a mum you'll understand"
- not going to disclose what the health issue is because they don't want it to define the baby
- said the reason she made the video to show some sensitivity and compassion to the baby
- at the moment they're both "really peaceful" but "anxious" and said to not feel sorry for them

• Heart
  • Wow

ActivatedAlmonds

any bet she has a microwave stashed away somewhere where we can’t see it just like her pretending she doesn’t have a dishwasher and suddenly she does 🙃 also i have a feeling she’ll remake the salmon bowl from tiktok and add it to SuNEe pretending it’s her own 🙄
I don't understand when people try and flex on the fact that they don't have a microwave. You're that proud that you don't understand science are you? I'd be so embarrassed if I readily beleived in nonsense that is completely disproved but I guess that Scuzz's whole identity so I shouldn't be surprised.

• Haha

jeansarah

6266EA7D-C190-4630-95BD-5D4B993A48F2.jpeg

I loved this post by Tarang chawla, it’s 100% sezzy and people that are ‘pro choice’ re: the vaccine. It makes me so mad. Being kind isn’t not taking a stance in this instance, that’s being part of the problem. ‘You do you’ when it comes to Covid means people spreading the virus when they have the option not to!

The whole ‘pro-choice’ thing makes me so mad! It’s like people who say ‘oh I don’t like talking about politics’ when it comes to indigenous rights etc, people like sezzy stay quiet and ‘aren’t political’ re: the vaccine, BLM, aboriginal
Rights, because they are PRIVLeDGeD! Her and other YouTubers have the privledge and the choice not to have their lives massively impacted by Covid. So they choose not to see the impact this choice has on others.

lol sorry am fuming 😡 because people in Victoria. Actual infertile people are currently being restricted in regards to IVF cycles because the resources need to be directed towards people who have Covid. The majority unvaccinated. That’s not ‘you do you’ these peoples choices ARE impacting other peoples lives. People who don’t have the privlege of being a fertile myrtle like scuzz.

your silence is CHOOSING not to use your platform for good scuzz. Your anti vax Vibe is impacting on your infertility tribe.

So if you’re reading scuzz. Eat a dick. A full fat processed sugar dairy filled dick.

• Heart
  • Haha

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

I think this is gonna fast track this thread like no tomorrow (I even skipped to the current page to read). And I really do feel sorry for them it has clearly been a tough ordeal. Hopefully the journey for the baby can be a smooth one, and I actually think Sarah and Kurt delivered that video respectably without being to invasive or sharing too much. The down side is I still think it will cause speculation because they have chosen not to specify what the condition is that the scan has shown. I wish them all the best in that respect.

PS: I might sound a bit sympathetic but I won't apologise for it, because this is such a serious matter revolving around a child :')

• Heart
Reactions: 72

FigRollHi

I think it’s a “Sarah issue” rather than a Kurt issue because it seems as though he put the decision on her on whether they were keeping the baby. She did all the research and had all the conversations. He seemed very “it’s up to you” and that it’s up to the “female” to decide. Don’t think he has a clue

• Sad
  • Heart

frogpalm

Also another lie about it being after the retreat that he was in their room. It was well before that, and she kept saying they will wait until after the retreat to put him back in his own room. Another day, another unnecessary and pointless lie. What a dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart