Sarahs Day #36 Another instant pregnancy success, but still swears she has PCOS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always confused when influencers like Sarah talk about how they're soooo busy and didn't have time for X, Y, Z. Take Sarah for example, she openly talks about how she's still dicking around at home until 9-10am and doesn't even wash her face until then, does half works days (and half days mum-life) and is often on insta story around 5pm cooking dinner. And she'll get in a workout during the middle of the day or if she doesn't, it's cause she had soo many pRoJeCtS she was working on.
??
But everyone else, like me, works an 8:30-5 job. But I'm up at 5:45, go to gym (or workout at home during covid :'( ), get ready for work and have breakfast on the go (no gluten free pancakes in the morning for me), travel TO work, work all day with a 30min lunch break (definitely no time to workout) and finish work at 5 on a good day, travel home and go to the supermarket to get ingredients for dinner most nights (poor planning on my behalf I know), cook dinner and then I have maybe from 7pm onwards to relax and go to bed around 9:30pm. And I don't even have kids!
It just baffles me that someone who works a 4 hour day AKA PART TIME(!!) and obviously doesnt even get dressed until 9-10am is complaining that they're busy, work wise?
I think Sarah and influencers like her just have zero concept of what a full working day looks like cause they're never worked one. Admittedly I've never had to email someone about organizing a brand deal but I mean, I'm a coordinator of a very big, high level security venue, not only facilitating dozens of events a week, often involving the most elite people in the country but also responsble for managing a building with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of assets in it and am involved in a >$1 billion project but I just cannot fathom how managing 10 or so brand deals and organizing individual projects with White Fox is THAT much work.
But what do I know, I'm not personally #sponsored :)
They definitely have NO concept of what busy or difficult is like.
From the outside I may seem 'fortunate' like our SiSsY to only work a few hours a day, in a job that is very flexible and can do from home.
Oh, but I also live with multiple sclerosis. I struggle with pain and fatigue on a daily basis, but I still manage to get my work done without complaining to the world (just to my husband 😉), I still manage to get out and walk my dogs almost everyday (can't afford a dog walker cuz live on a normal person budget), still try to do some strength based exercise most days (cuz if I don't my biggest concern is loosing ability to do daily life things, not worrying about not being 'shredded'), still manage to make it to my many medical, physio etc appointments ON TIME because I respect my healthcare team, AND I even manage to still be positive and greatful enough to appreciate my husband for the extra support he provides, rather than belittle him to the world every chance I can.
Also, I don't have a EXTRA energetic tOdDlaH keeping me busy so what do I know 🤷
Oh but wait, why don't I have a tOdDlaH - oh that's right I have ACTUAL real infertility issues AND now take medication I'm not allowed to fall pregnant on... which is also immunosuppressive, so although I'm lucky to live somewhere not in official lockdown, I have to pretty much lockdown anyway. In our small apartment. No home gym, no swimming pool, no 3 story house here

But I'm also not personally #sponsored either, nor do I have a 'secret personal thing' that I might or might not (definitely will cuz $$$$) talk about one day, so what would I know 🤷

Edit: thanks activatedalmonds for the inspo. Writing that was quite therapeutic 😀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Sarah's Day #37: Made to me a boy mum, Fox think she’s “ew, yuck, dumb!”

(Alternatively) Sarah's Day #37: Fox think she’s “ew, yuck, dumb!” but she was made to be a boy mum

Sarah's Day #37: Kurt found out he’ll be a dad again, so why did he look so sad then?

Sarah's Day #37: Nachurally curvy back, eye-bleeping herself because she thinks she’s a snack

Or to keep it blunt:

Sarah's Day #37: Still claims fertility issues and but got pregnant on the first try

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay, two things.
1. Did she really do two workouts today?? One on stories and then another as a reel? Seems like she’s looking for an excuse to over exercise while pregnant.
2. who was watching Fox today? Kurt has been filmed working since around 7am on someone’s insta account, and sezzy filmed herself walking around her house and then working out for stories and a reel with no sign of Fox.

Btw, can someone edit the ‘telling my husband I’m pregnant’ vlog into a Kurt is couch guy for TikTok. I just realised that’s what he reminds me of.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They definitely have NO concept of what busy or difficult is like.
From the outside I may seem 'fortunate' like our SiSsY to only work a few hours a day, in a job that is very flexible and can do from home.
Oh, but I also live with multiple sclerosis. I struggle with pain and fatigue on a daily basis, but I still manage to get my work done without complaining to the world (just to my husband 😉), I still manage to get out and walk my dogs almost everyday (can't afford a dog walker cuz live on a normal person budget), still try to do some strength based exercise most days (cuz if I don't my biggest concern is loosing ability to do daily life things, not worrying about not being 'shredded'), still manage to make it to my many medical, physio etc appointments ON TIME because I respect my healthcare team, AND I even manage to still be positive and greatful enough to appreciate my husband for the extra support he provides, rather than belittle him to the world every chance I can.
Also, I don't have a EXTRA energetic tOdDlaH keeping me busy so what do I know 🤷
Oh but wait, why don't I have a tOdDlaH - oh that's right I have ACTUAL real infertility issues AND now take medication I'm not allowed to fall pregnant on... which is also immunosuppressive, so although I'm lucky to live somewhere not in official lockdown, I have to pretty much lockdown anyway. In our small apartment. No home gym, no swimming pool, no 3 story house here

But I'm also not personally #sponsored either, nor do I have a 'secret personal thing' that I might or might not (definitely will cuz $$$$) talk about one day, so what would I know 🤷

Edit: thanks activatedalmonds for the inspo. Writing that was quite therapeutic 😀
I feel you, and I’m so sorry you’re experiencing such hardships while living with your illness, though I’m sure you’re kicking ass anyway to the best of your abilities ❤
Edit: while I’ll never know how hard it is to have MS, I do have an autoimmune illness so I can sort of empathise, especially with the whole “being sick and people can’t immediately tell and judge so you have to try and act like a fully functioning human being when you aren’t” bs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarahs Day #37: Just a green juice goddess with a nAtUrAl curved back and oh if you didn't know I'm pregnant..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ already at page 50. Has she said what her sook was about yet? I feel like she will hint and bait it every now and again until everyone forgets about it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how we were talking about her not doing the workouts with her ✨sIsSyS✨ & Abby never getting attention and all of a sudden she’s explaining why, done a workout & is giving Abby pats and love in the video? Hi Sezzy!!

#37 Sezzy is still a skinny milf activated cashew boy mum, fruit salads apparently a recipe worth paying for and oh did you know shes preggy sissys

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Plugging this from a few threads ago but still feel it’s relevant especially with NSW coming out of lockdown on Monday (modified a bit)

Sarahs day 36: unless they put Pfizer in Botox there will be no outings for poor little Fox

OR

Sarahs day 36: Bent like a cashew, Kurts reaction was blue, Sunee still flopping, what’s new?

Edit: sorry that’s meant to be #37 not #36 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I am surprised that she was okay with this video being uploaded. I mean, it shows the whole world that her thighs don't have a 2m gap in the middle but in fact touch like most women on the planet. Funny how her body looks like the most normal body when she doesn't control the narrative.

View attachment 799219
I actually think she looks her best in this photo/video, because she looks „normal“. Doesn’t mean that women who are naturally very slim aren’t normal. You know what I mean?
But in Sezzys case we can finally see her being real (to a certain extent, and this does not refer to what she’s saying 😂) and she is not making her weird insta poses, forcing a gap between her thighs.
Too bad this was ages ago

Reactions: 10
The thing is she wasn't ok about it. I think it's already been posted but she was so horrified by how "big" she was she stopped breast feeding Fox super early in order to drop the baby weight in the run up to her swim wear photoshoot. That's not the actions of a person ok with how she looks. Her looks > than breast feeding her baby.

And this isn't breast feeding shaming. Do it, don't do it, ween early, ween late, it doesn't matter as long as baby is fed. My judgement is Sarah forcing him on to formula before he was ready purely so she could lose weight. And then have the audacity to claim she breast fed exclusively for almost 11 months and that he self weened.
I followed her back then but somehow I totally missed this, I didn’t notice she’d stopped breast feeding before she said she had! How do we k or this is the case?? Not defending just curious as it totally went over my head

Might be crazy but does anyone think she's not even that big for 17 weeks? When she's relaxed and not pushing out, she looks very similar to her pregnancy with Focks 🤥
Adding the famous cashew for reference 😂
She’s absolutely not big for 17 weeks I was round that size by 17 weeks I think she looks completely normal for her stage in pregnancy

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely not big for 17 weeks I was round that size by 17 weeks I think she looks completely normal for her stage in pregnancy
[/QUOTE]

Ha ha right. I’m that big when I’m bloated from my period 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm always confused when influencers like Sarah talk about how they're soooo busy and didn't have time for X, Y, Z. Take Sarah for example, she openly talks about how she's still dicking around at home until 9-10am and doesn't even wash her face until then, does half works days (and half days mum-life) and is often on insta story around 5pm cooking dinner. And she'll get in a workout during the middle of the day or if she doesn't, it's cause she had soo many pRoJeCtS she was working on.
??
But everyone else, like me, works an 8:30-5 job. But I'm up at 5:45, go to gym (or workout at home during covid :'( ), get ready for work and have breakfast on the go (no gluten free pancakes in the morning for me), travel TO work, work all day with a 30min lunch break (definitely no time to workout) and finish work at 5 on a good day, travel home and go to the supermarket to get ingredients for dinner most nights (poor planning on my behalf I know), cook dinner and then I have maybe from 7pm onwards to relax and go to bed around 9:30pm. And I don't even have kids!
It just baffles me that someone who works a 4 hour day AKA PART TIME(!!) and obviously doesnt even get dressed until 9-10am is complaining that they're busy, work wise?
I think Sarah and influencers like her just have zero concept of what a full working day looks like cause they're never worked one. Admittedly I've never had to email someone about organizing a brand deal but I mean, I'm a coordinator of a very big, high level security venue, not only facilitating dozens of events a week, often involving the most elite people in the country but also responsble for managing a building with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of assets in it and am involved in a >$1 billion project but I just cannot fathom how managing 10 or so brand deals and organizing individual projects with White Fox is THAT much work.
But what do I know, I'm not personally #sponsored :)
she barely understands the concept of work! i’m 18, don’t have a job, deferred uni coz i was sick of online learning and i’m in sydney’s lockdown, but i still feel like her day is so similar to mine - and i barely do anything 😂 and even with nothing going on in my life during lockdown except for my online dance classes, i still get up earlier and feel like i’ve done more in my day than her, literally what does she spend her days doing other than instastorying or either over-exercising or no exercise at all ??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarahs Day #37 She'd rather stay indoors then get the vaccine, btw she's pregnant if you haven't seen...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m conflicted. Sometimes I dismiss her as a total drongo and other times I think she’s smarter than I give her credit for.

She’s clearly been deliberately vague on all her pregnancy/gender reveal posts so that her followers would comment with questions and theories to boost her engagement.

So I can’t decide whether she’s just a moron or if she’s an SM mastermind…
Maybe little from column A and little from column B? What’s everyone’s thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m conflicted. Sometimes I dismiss her as a total drongo and other times I think she’s smarter than I give her credit for.

She’s clearly been deliberately vague on all her pregnancy/gender reveal posts so that her followers would comment with questions and theories to boost her engagement.

So I can’t decide whether she’s just a moron or if she’s an SM mastermind…
Maybe little from column A and little from column B? What’s everyone’s thoughts?
I think sometimes she is a bit clueless and the rest of the time she’s a complete mastermind.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.