Sarahs Day #36 Another instant pregnancy success, but still swears she has PCOS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be crazy but does anyone think she's not even that big for 17 weeks? When she's relaxed and not pushing out, she looks very similar to her pregnancy with Focks šŸ¤„
Adding the famous cashew for reference šŸ˜‚
Very true, she is trying to convince everyone that she is not starving her baby AGAIN,

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just did quick maths and she was 6 months PP.
And she looks great for 6 months PP!! But this wasn't the image she was showing her audience back then. She was showing herself to be basically back to her pre pregnancy weight by then. For example, this was 4 months pp:

View attachment 799442
View attachment 799449
And this is around the exact same time as the bondi sands shoot:

View attachment 799444
She has the worst taste ever. What is that mini skirt and boots combo šŸ˜… seriously every non active wear look she does is a train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very true, she is trying to convince everyone that she is not starving her baby AGAIN,
I've been thinking about this a bit- how is she going to respond if(/when) her next baby isn't thriving in the womb from poor nutrition & they want to induce her- just like they did with Fox. Is that going to set off alarm bells for anyone in her family or will it just get swept under the rug again?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sarah's Day #37: Still a narc, still baiting a crisis, still cooking secrect project scams

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm always confused when influencers like Sarah talk about how they're soooo busy and didn't have time for X, Y, Z. Take Sarah for example, she openly talks about how she's still dicking around at home until 9-10am and doesn't even wash her face until then, does half works days (and half days mum-life) and is often on insta story around 5pm cooking dinner. And she'll get in a workout during the middle of the day or if she doesn't, it's cause she had soo many pRoJeCtS she was working on.
??
But everyone else, like me, works an 8:30-5 job. But I'm up at 5:45, go to gym (or workout at home during covid :'( ), get ready for work and have breakfast on the go (no gluten free pancakes in the morning for me), travel TO work, work all day with a 30min lunch break (definitely no time to workout) and finish work at 5 on a good day, travel home and go to the supermarket to get ingredients for dinner most nights (poor planning on my behalf I know), cook dinner and then I have maybe from 7pm onwards to relax and go to bed around 9:30pm. And I don't even have kids!
It just baffles me that someone who works a 4 hour day AKA PART TIME(!!) and obviously doesnt even get dressed until 9-10am is complaining that they're busy, work wise?
I think Sarah and influencers like her just have zero concept of what a full working day looks like cause they're never worked one. Admittedly I've never had to email someone about organizing a brand deal but I mean, I'm a coordinator of a very big, high level security venue, not only facilitating dozens of events a week, often involving the most elite people in the country but also responsble for managing a building with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of assets in it and am involved in a >$1 billion project but I just cannot fathom how managing 10 or so brand deals and organizing individual projects with White Fox is THAT much work.
But what do I know, I'm not personally #sponsored :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
it's cause she had soo many pRoJeCtS she was working on
And you realise what a load of bollocks her idea of "work" is when the projects she releases are as shallow, terribly thought out like Funee, or like active wear that's basically her slapping on her name on some samples and giving them terrible names, or picking products to act like she built them.

I suspect she's going to launch a booty band like she had alluded to sometime in the run up to her latest activeear launch. She'll of course behave like she invented the booty band or make like the one that she's got for her sissys is revolutionary because its beachy blonde blushing pink or some such.

I cant believe she dared to say "secret project" again. Girl is out of her mind deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her latest carousel post on insta with the workout..

The bump pic at the beginning for .5 of a second to show she is pReGgY and not bloated from her one piece of toast a week. Too quick for me to screenshot butā€¦ why?!

Annnnd all the exercises look dumb as duck, as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Having said I doubted she'd done her full workout...ta daaah!....there is the reel! But I'm so glad she showed it because it's given me a brilliant gift idea to buy for her (we can all chip in if you wish!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) It's just perfect for her...she won't have to miss out on her butt/thigh exercises while she's in labour, while not missing a moment of the delivery action! You can thank me later, Sezzy!šŸ˜˜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
You know when you stare at a word so long it doesnā€™t seem like english anymore?
Iā€™ve looked at these pictures of the legs and realised how normal and unimpressive they are even with the centaur posing
So average. They would look the same without the ridiculous posing.

Reactions: 9
Having said I doubted she'd done her full workout...ta daaah!....there is the reel! But I'm so glad she showed it because it's given me a brilliant gift idea to buy for her (we can all chip in if you wish!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) It's just perfect for her...she won't have to miss out on her butt/thigh exercises while she's in labour, while not missing a moment of the delivery action! You can thank me later, Sezzy!šŸ˜˜
Maybe different instructors use it differently, but at my Pilates sessions (run by a physiotherapist), we only ever use that ring to hold pressure between our legs while we do a movement (eg push against it firmly but not squash it). Is squashing it like that even a legit Pilates move?! Or just her being an idiot trying to be CrEAtiVe with her moves?

Edit to add - you need to watch the videos to see her squashing it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And you realise what a load of bollocks her idea of "work" is when the projects she releases are as shallow, terribly thought out like Funee, or like active wear that's basically her slapping on her name on some samples and giving them terrible names, or picking products to act like she built them.
Yeah even before I was off her I was always confused and sceptical when she said she ā€œworked so hardā€ on her designs for her launches with white box. Theyā€™re just a cut and past copy of what white fox and her previous launches were, just with slightly different patterns or colours and maybe a mesh panel added around the calf. Maybe she confuses those tedious meetings you have with people in big corporations about silly details as ā€œhard workā€. Girl we all have those meetings with the heads of departments about the silly end details of things, the hard work is getting the thing actually CREATED which you took NO part in.

like Iā€™ve spent x amount of time building something up from nothing and itā€™s 98% completed and Iā€™m just waiting on a sign off from an executive, and they pick things apart like a logo or one sentences syntax. But because theyā€™re busy, each change takes like a week or 2 minimum to be approved so in the end, that final 2% almost takes longer than the 98%. I bet Sarah thinks that 2% sheā€™s been apart of is the ā€œhard workā€ šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why the duck is this walking cashew clenching her jaw in all her photos? bleeping hell even her face needs to be x smol now. Sissy you look like youā€™ve double dropped MDMA just to muster enough energy to complete your workout bc youā€™re so malnourished.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Serious question - why does she have to refer to her being pregnant :

1. like sheā€™s the first person ever to be PREGGGNANT
2. Like sheā€™s never mentioned it before

.... because Iā€™m pregnant , since Iā€™m pregnant, while im pregnant......

šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.