Sarah’s Day #33 No one cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trigger warning: body weight mentioned

I had a quick question regarding kurts exchange about weight - shes saying she weighs 50kgs (110 lbs) and he mentioned she wanted to be 30kgs (66lbs)? Even though it it is a joking manner this seems quite inappropriate. Remember the “skinny wife” vows?

it’s quite useless and meaningless to put into a vlog but like arent all her vlogs meaningless at this point? lol
Yes the weird comment alluring to 30kgs was so fucked up!

Reactions: 17
Trigger warning: body weight mentioned

I had a quick question regarding kurts exchange about weight - shes saying she weighs 50kgs (110 lbs) and he mentioned she wanted to be 30kgs (66lbs)? Even though it it is a joking manner this seems quite inappropriate. Remember the “skinny wife” vows?

it’s quite useless and meaningless to put into a vlog but like arent all her vlogs meaningless at this point? lol
That’s not quite how it happened. He joked she was 40kg, she joked she was 30kg but then said she’s around 50kg, which she would be.
But I agree, those skinny wife vows were disgusting. And her quick cover up of ‘but we don’t even own scales’ to make it seem like she doesn’t care about her weight wasn’t convincing in the slightest.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
TW weight:

how tall is Sarah? 50kgs is so little considering she has at least some muscle mass on her.

Reactions: 11
Guys, with all due respect, can you please use spoilers when discussing sensitive matters such as EDs? It's really not difficult but it really spares those of us with an ED history- and we have had MANY posters here, myself included, mention that we have ED histories and that Scuzz triggers us.
As someone who is 5'4 and struggling to raise my bodyweight above 44kgs, this talk about 5'3 and 30gs vs 50kgs, is too much/ too little, she looks stout/ she looks shredded.... it does a number on those of us who may not be on top of our mental and physical health during these taxing covid times. I'm leaving the threads and I don't want to police anyone on my way out, but I implore you to consider using spoilers to spare others from being genuinely triggered into a vicious ED cycle. I know nobody means any harm, I'm just showing you another perspective because I know the people on here are lovely and will understand my concerns. Thanks for being awesome!
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah no way. Not that weight matters in any way, but I don't believe she's 50kg. So I'm around four inches taller than her and around 10-12kg heavier. I have a very similar body type as her, muscular with a bit of body fat. The lowest weight I've been as an adult was 52kg at the height of my ED and I was stiiick thin with super low fat. Tbh this sounds to me like her usual I'm so tiny bs. And while we're at it, if she's XS in WF, I'll eat a bleeping broom. I wear a S and barely fit in their active wear. Again, similar body type. She's lying about so much, I think her clothing size is another thing. If she wears an XS, it can't be bleeping comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She very well could be 50kg. She’s pretty short.
I have a feeling if I stood next to her id look like a giant. I’m 5’11 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys, she said ‘around 50’ not bang on 50.
she mentioned in her vlog when she found out she was pregnant with Fox that she usually sat around 53 but was around 56 when she fell pregnant.
she could be 56 or more right now, but she still hasn’t announced she’s pregnant so it wouldn’t make sense for her to say she’s almost 60kg when she’s normally known for being so smol and shredded (ew).

Nah no way. Not that weight matters in any way, but I don't believe she's 50kg. So I'm around four inches taller than her and around 10-12kg heavier. I have a very similar body type as her, muscular with a bit of body fat. The lowest weight I've been as an adult was 52kg at the height of my ED and I was stiiick thin with super low fat. Tbh this sounds to me like her usual I'm so tiny bs. And while we're at it, if she's XS in WF, I'll eat a bleeping broom. I wear a S and barely fit in their active wear. Again, similar body type. She's lying about so much, I think her clothing size is another thing. If she wears an XS, it can't be bleeping comfortable.
Hm, I dunno. Your height and weight and her height and the previous 53kg she said she usually sat at are almost the same bmi number.
I know bmi doesn’t take into account everything, but every body is different and your 10cm extra height would account for weighing more than Sarah.
I am 6cm shorter than Sarah, and when I weighed 53kg (a long time ago) I was still bigger than she is. I have big hips, and boobs and a butt. Sarah doesn’t, so she will look different to me.
Also, she is pretty flat up top so I could see her fitting in an XS, and activewear is pretty stretchy so she probably squeezes into an XS on the bottom too.
that being said, I’ve never bought her stuff so I don’t know if it runs much smaller than other brands. She did say she is wearing a S down below atm though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m putting money on she is preg.. with twins. Ms Narc would not allow her stomach to be seen like that online if she couldnt one day blame the baby fir ruining her body
New theory

She WAS pregnant with twins
But when they went for another scan, they realised one twin had eaten the other one in the womb
This seems *unholy* and forces Scuz to study the bible to see what this means and if she is possessed by evil bible spirits

#34 call me Scuzzy Flinstone, I’ll get your account blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I don't think so, I think she would be about 55kg at the lightest. I'm 5,2 and about 60, and I'm only slightly fuller build then Sarah, carry more boob and ass lol. But I would be MUCH skinnier to get down to the 50kg mark

Really the amount someone weighs is nothing, but it's just another thing Sarah has lied about. Even more dangerously her young followers will be suddenly whipping out their scales to see if they are as light as thr Suzqueen.

Eta: over the last couple oflnths she has definitely gained weight. Whether it be a pregnancy, or the affects of lockdown we don't know yet. Regardless its common behaviour to started dropping comments like this as weight goes up and down. Even if there is no scale she is feeling it as she us fixated on body checks.

Perhaps she is working on a "before" image for her 8 week e book challenge lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I agree. Pre-baby I was 49kg, and was for most of my adult life. I had big boobs and thighs, so I probably looked a bit chunkier than Sarah but we're the same height. I always joked I had hollow bones, but I've come to realise my salad-and-cardio lifestyle meant I had basically no muscle. I wasn't unhealthy, I was reasonably fit but I wasn't strong and I was cold and grumpy all the time. It's not unreasonable she could weigh that.

I totally agree there's some sort of "comeback" in the works, whether post-baby or just post-lockdown. Her "personal stuff" may have been just putting on a few pounds.

Reactions: 6
I’m living for the reasons why people got blocked by her 😂 I haven’t been blocked yet but I love to hear why other people have. Too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
90112359-AC10-4C84-B8D9-61E0E38F5B73.jpeg

B0A7CA12-9309-4146-85AE-B5DCABCC1F20.jpeg

This isn’t body shaming, she has a great body. Just wanted to say I find it so refreshing when she allows images like this to appear. Pregnancy baiting or not…just the arms/shoulders and overall everything her body does look healthy and not underweight.

Much prefer this to fake thigh gaps and collarbone pops

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.