Sarah’s Day #33 No one cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW
Guys - if she makes some bleeping STUPID vlog titled ‘hardest thing I’ve ever done’ thumbnail ‘I had a miscarriage’ or some bullshit like that. I will bleeping go OFF. If she even SLIGHTLY monetises or glamorises ANY topic with CRAZYYY pink and white thumbnail art or a stupid bleeping cry emoji on the thumbnail. I SWEAR TO GODDDDDDDDDDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
TW
Guys - if she makes some bleeping STUPID vlog titled ‘hardest thing I’ve ever done’ thumbnail ‘I had a miscarriage’ or some bullshit like that. I will bleeping go OFF. If she even SLIGHTLY monetises or glamorises ANY topic with CRAZYYY pink and white thumbnail art or a stupid bleeping cry emoji on the thumbnail. I SWEAR TO GODDDDDDDDDDD.
I second this. I’ll go ballistic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
TW
When she does it, I'll give you full credit for calling it, to the T. Because I can bet her janky fake abs that she 100% will do. All of this, and then some. Today's entire vlog was a pointless build up to "the real thing". Within the span of the vlog she went from "if we open up" to "when we open up, when we feel it's the right time" to "it'll be soon".

Sooooo, prepare to go off????

But somehow that's not even the worst part for me. I am still so sure (and nothing can convince me otherwise, at this point) that her entire "crisis" was fake. So she's technically going to have a fake, lying vlog up, that will glamourise, monetise and fetishise whatever it is she makes her crisis to be. That feels so much worse, so much more manipulative.

Alsooooo, We did it! Another thread done in less than 10 days! I have to say, the more new members coming out as former stans who have seen the light in this woe-is-me time, the more I feel like there is reason why these threads/forums should continue to exist.

Scuz the fool has rocks for brains and thought all these weeks of baiting would help her drum up engagement, instead it is doing exactly the opposite.

@shaaanxosucks please get your recap ready for when someone starts a new thread :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When she does it, I'll give you full credit for calling it, to the T. Because I can bet her janky fake abs that she 100% will do. All of this, and then some. Today's entire vlog was a pointless build up to "the real thing". Within the span of the vlog she went from "if we open up" to "when we open up, when we feel it's the right time" to "it'll be soon".

Sooooo, prepare to go off????

But somehow that's not even the worst part for me. I am still so sure (and nothing can convince me otherwise, at this point) that her entire "crisis" was fake. So she's technically going to have a fake, lying vlog up, that will glamourise, monetise and fetishise whatever it is she makes her crisis to be. That feels so much worse, so much more manipulative.
I honestly believe she was pregnant, and still is. She said she was going to start trying after the wedding meaning (lining up with the 8 week text) she got pregnant almost straight away. Her whole backstory is based on her fertility issues and her PCOS so she knows getting knocked up accidentally with Fox and then straight away with Bubba #2 kind of goes against everything she built her brand around (curing herself naturally)

I think this was just a big stunt to distract from that so when she does announce it people are just so relieved it wasn’t a MC that the attention isn’t on people questioning her diagnosis

Reactions: 35
Did anyone notice right at the end of the vlog when she said
"make sure you stay tuned and subscribe because there is a lot of exciting things coming to my channel, um you guys will find out soon but yessss"
with such a smart-arse smirk on her face... it gives me so much ick and honestly it's disgusting how she milks every single part of her life for views, engagement, and 🤑🤑🤑... but when she said that sentence it felt so obvious that she's going to announce a pregnancy soon.... I just can't stand her!!

• Sick
Reactions: 49
TW
You’ve called it and I 100% think this is what will happen.
She will upload a video with a thumbnail of her crying FOR SURE. She’s the queen of being predictable at the best of times… so I can only imagine she will also be consistent during the worst of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol she blocked me for asking why she's posting a "miracle baby" video about her 2 year old... I wasn't even rude. Honestly if she was told by a doctor she would struggle with fertility i get that that's a struggle (i was told this and as a single 28 year old its been difficult, different to people who are trying, but still difficult) but to post that when she has a kid is so unbelievably wild.

• Haha
Sarah's Day #34 - M.I.L.F Man I Love Fakeness

Sarah's Day #34- Sarah Stevenson is my sleep paralysis demon

Sarah's day #34- trying to hate watch but getting so bored, all this baiting is a double edged sword

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Say, what happened to that "revised" scammer funee contest? Did they ever disclose winners and give them prizes? Anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sarah’s day 34: “hang on fox, mummy’s just gotta hit record and start crying”

Say, what happened to that "revised" scammer funee contest? Did they ever disclose winners and give them prizes? Anyone know?
I’d ask but I got blocked for asking about how Sarah stole the black doll from Queen Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In the vlog she made her and kurt pre-workout smoothie including fox as well and she put 1/2 a banana and 2 mango slices. 3 people smoothie with 1/2 a banana and 2 slicessss of mango!!!!!!!!! SHE IS STARVING THEM LITERALLY no wonder why durt and she aged terribly

In the vlog she made her and kurt pre-workout smoothie including fox as well and she put 1/2 a banana and 2 mango slices. 3 people smoothie with 1/2 a banana and 2 slicessss of mango!!!!!!!!! SHE IS STARVING THEM LITERALLY no wonder why durt and she aged terribly
Imagine if she is actually pregnant and eating like this. SHE IS SOOO DISORDERED and the vlog she is taking about she has sooo much confidence to accept herself with A size boobs like sorry girl u are starving urself and ur family bc you are so insecure to gain 1 kilo. Where's ur confidence that whenever u don't have abs definition you blame it on bloating. Where is ur confidence that you photoshop all ur pics to look "Skinny" when in real life u know you are not. Where is your confidence when u look like a flamingo to get this thigh gap that u don't even have.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There’s no way she is still pregnant if she was. At 12 weeks she would have announced it….she can’t keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Case in point: the leaked 8 week text message was v calculated given she has entire creative control over what she posts.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way she is still pregnant if she was. At 12 weeks she would have announced it….she can’t keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Case in point: the leaked 8 week text message was v calculated given she has entire creative control over what she posts.
I feel like she wants to announce it but she’s screwed herself majorly by baiting a potential MC

And I think it’s killing her narcissistic self to not announce it and that’s why she’s dropping all these hints (like paddle boarding with a shirt tied around her waist) because she can’t announce it yet, but also can’t help herself with baiting it for attention

Reactions: 21
You guys, I've been lurking for quite some time now but as I just almost choked to death while folding my laundry and watching Sarah's newest vlog, I needed to make my first post.
She's babbling on about her Es(pick)mi skincare code which expires on October 17th and then goes on to say that "this is a Sunday HERE IN AUSTRALIA". She must have heard about the weird concept of timezones somewhere so to her its just plain logic that in Europe the 17th may also be a Saturday or a Monday. Good lord I just don't see a very bright future for Fokks with those two dimwits as his parents.

Oh and don't worry, I did as told and left the vlog before it was over:)😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I took a looooong hiatus but I’m back! I took a break because Scuz was genuinely consuming my life and I was constantly filled with rage. Admittedly, I felt better stepping away (because it meant I stopped even hate watching her.)

But - I’m in my 6th lockdown, I’m bored as duck and I still hate Sarah more than ever so HERE WE ARE. Spewing I wasn’t around during her boho Byron babe wedding but I’m sure you all delivered.

The next threat surely has to include something about “pick me.” I know it was briefly mentioned but she’s so calculated - she would’ve seen the Olivia Rodrigo (“oR whAtevEr her NaMe Iz!”) & Paramore sampling issues in the media. She 100% was aware of this so of course she had to drop that she is “old school” and listens to Paramore “iF u KnOw u KNow!” Because she’s soooo original and KEWL. Conniving little “pick me” bleep. Nobody cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
blocked for saying she should care about the people that cant be vaccinated hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some godly slow music to start the vlog to set the mood 🎶
Starts off with the 3 of them in prime grub time.
“Sorry we’ve been so distant”
“I think this is the longest time I’ve had like off from vlogging…it’s been like nearly 3 weeks it’s feels really weird”

Vlog starts with some gentle parenting from sezzy look at me encouraging my boy hehehe look at us playing nice happy family weeee 👨‍👩‍👦

Baggy T-shirt attire goes unnoticed.

“Look, we have AlOt To CaTcH uP oN”
Bait bait bait 🪱
Soooo many kind comments sissy’s
“Kurt and I WILL open up WhEn ThE tImE iS RiGhT”
Bait bait bait 🪱 still going through it blah blah blah
“I gave myself 3 weeks (6 hours) and now I truly just wanna like feel normal again and that’s why I’ve been back on insta, have started working out again. I didn’t even moOve” okay.

“I don’t want you to pity me”
But I do that’s why I’m making this video.

“I’m keeping you in the loop”
But I’m not because I’m dancing around the subject and not giving any details away.

Change the subject to yay it’s spring sissy’s !!! When it’s raining I find it hard with a todLAH . Anyways it’s super hot so I’m gonna do an outdoor exercise for you all how amazing of me !

PSLAM OF THE DAY, (that’s right, she’s doing pslam of the day now)
repeat after me FOCKS
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I manipulate my followers
To get higher views
(That’s not what the psalm was but it may as well have been)
Yikes we are only 5 minutes on folks. 😅

~Intermission~ TODAYS SPONSOR OF THE VLOG IS ESMI SKIN
I am now going to shove skin care products down your throats even though I just admitted to not washing my face for 3 weeks not 2 minutes earlier.
Fave skin care blah blah blah using for years blah blah blah here’s a discunt code. Oops I mean discount.
She’s pushing a $105 exfoliant. Enough said.

“It looks like I’ve been partying hard but I’m just a mum”
proceeds to slop her face with what looks like brand new products…anyways I’m BORED 🥱 ~sneaky skip~

The purple clown outfit is in full swing. I never understood the whole “mirror outside selfie” ? Who has a mirror outside ? For a selfie ? Why don’t you just get Kurt to take a pic of you with you holding your phone so it LOOKS like a mirror selfie ??? Why lug a whole ass mirror outside ? Why wear pjs as clothes ? Why are you such a bleep ? Why ?

Sarah’s floundering around in her pick me swim suit. Really not sure about the pregnancy now ? She looks flatter than the surf board fox was “surfing” on….
Sarah didn’t swim because it’s tU COLD FOR SEZZYBIRD 🐣

Smoothie full of powders (tropeaka ad)
🥱 ~sneaky skip~

Look at my boobs everyone ! Itty bitty titty committee- I invented this committee. How am I SO CONFIDENT with my raspberry tits of steel ??? “I am built for speed not comfort” AcT CoNfIdEnT.
I used to pray for boobs. But I can wear whatever I want with small boobs and convinced myself I like a flatter chest anyways. Then I realized I’m a narcissist and can convince myself of my own reality and everyone wants to be me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
And there ya have it folks. Pick bleeping ME.

Let’s shame men for how long they spend on the toilet !!! Kurts been on there for hoooourzzzz.
Testing my Ebook 3
Not motivated
Don’t wanna do weights
Sooo a classic HIT sezzy special then !??
Op and some boxing.
Whoopie.

K; wow look sezzy is moving an 80kg bag how much do you weigh ?! 40….
S; 30! No I’m like 50 something !!
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Do you wanna be 30kgs sarah !?

“We actually don’t own a scale”
Well lucky Dury picked ya then 👌🏻

I’m so bored at this point.

Sunday !

“Family time” in the bed- and when I say family time for future reference this includes: Fox, Kurt, and the camera while sarah stands and watches. #familygoals

More skin care- no one cares.
Skip.

Fox might be sick. No one cares.

Paddle boarding. No one cares.

Too windy. No one cares.

I’ve got tit in my teeth.
Blah blah more baiting about her disappearance. Just tell us witch.
Can that be the next threat title ? Sarah’s day JUST bleeping TELL US

Sooo to conclude-
A whole vlog of nothing 🙄 thanks for watching.
Trigger warning: body weight mentioned

I had a quick question regarding kurts exchange about weight - shes saying she weighs 50kgs (110 lbs) and he mentioned she wanted to be 30kgs (66lbs)? Even though it it is a joking manner this seems quite inappropriate. Remember the “skinny wife” vows?

it’s quite useless and meaningless to put into a vlog but like arent all her vlogs meaningless at this point? lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.