Sarah’s Day #33 No one cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Luna997 for the title suggestion, this one won by a landslide.

Things have been dry in Sezza universe. More baiting, more Hillsong, and more Bible. Kurtzy tried to be inclusive on their Father’s Day post, by acknowledging the “used-to-be dads” if that was even a thing. Obviously didn’t go down very well, and Sezza was back again with the baiting to deflect.

At this point, things have been dragging on for so much that it’s probably not even worth a recap. Unless lovely @shaaanxosucks wants to step in, will do a much better job than me for sure 😉💕🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 35
1637CE9C-BCE9-443B-80A7-C52861BD33E4.jpeg

From his Mum? Way to accidentally expose how you’re usually spoken to in your not so perfect family

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I find that series of videos so disturbing. I can't imagine looking over at my Mum and watching her do "mini work outs" at any and every random opportunity during the day. Like you're not allowed to sit down for 10 minutes... you have to use every spare minute to get in a "quick burn."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
As Sarah posts her Abs shots- other health/fitness influencers (and PROFESSIONALS like Sami Rose) are posting completely polar opposite messaging
Clearly Sarah is one of those people who should be reaching out. I'd have an endless amount of sympathy for her, as someone who suffered with an ED for 7 years, but I don't because she's marketing her ED and making money off it.
I don't how you can lose your period, openly talk about how you were probably too skinny and then circle back and show your undernourished body on your socials to promote yourself/body check/whatever that was.
If it wasn't for how bad her acne was at the start of her channel, I would call complete BS on the PCOS diagnosis and that she just used that as an excuse for the loss of her period.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As Sarah posts her Abs shots- other health/fitness influencers (and PROFESSIONALS like Sami Rose) are posting completely polar opposite messaging
TW ED

In her ‘pre-mum photo’ she is pretty much admitting that she was overexercising and the way she’s saying it is like a badge of honour.

edit: that shows she’s is still very much IN her full Ed/orthorexia mode in my opinion. This post is very triggering so I hope everyone can see it for what it is and stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Also that was the same pic where she got caught filing it under the “Facetune” folder and Celeb spellcheck also shared it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
GUYS.
I just went to rewatch her "How I got my PERIOD BACK ..." video from 3 years ago.

She says essentially her doctors thought she had PCOS because visually on ultrasound she had a lot of follicles on her ovaries but her hormones were fine so they didn't know why she didnt have a period for a whole year. AKA she didn't have PCOS, she just had polycystic ovaries (different to PCOS).
She then goes on the say she wasn't eating enough to sustain the amount of energy she was expending while creating her e-book (no tit sis) BUT she was also going through her breakup so she was lonely and all she would do is exercise, she was stressed, she wasn't sleeping... she just had too much cortisol, guys. That's also why she cut out coffee (for 1 second).
And then proceeds to give multiple tips of how to get your period back - like increasing calories (should've ended there sis) and starchy carbs (admits she previously wouldn't have any fruit other than berries cause she wanted to be shredded) ... proceeds to brag how she eats 2 bananas a day now (liar liar) and sooo much pumpkin.
Plugs her ebook randomly while talking about BS tips - also mentions she was doing 3 of her ebook workouts everyday and that she would wake up at 5am) *edit: also this almost seems like she’s making her ebook purposely appealing to people who want to be underweight, “was doing these workouts and I was so malnourished because of it. You should buy my ebook so you can be like that too!”
She then talks about her naturopath for ahwile, doesn't mention anything specific, just alludes to a future video.
and then...
THE GRAND FINALE
The Supplements.
The REASON she got her period back.
The Holy Grail.
She can't tell you what a single one actually does, but they definitely work after 11 months.

No, babe, you just got your period back because you started eating extra calories but it took a WHOLE YEAR because you waited until your CIN3 diagnosis (which conveniently happened the month before you got your period back) to ACTUALLY change your diet and start eating extra calories.

Side note; I have an undergrad degree in science/physiology (majored in reproductive physiology) and post grad in nutrition/dietetics - I obviously can't speak on her actual diet and health vs. what she tells her audience but i'm a little educated on the subject so this is my raw take on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
GUYS.
I just went to rewatch her "How I got my PERIOD BACK ..." video from 3 years ago.

She says essentially her doctors thought she had PCOS because visually on ultrasound she had a lot of follicles on her ovaries but her hormones were fine so they didn't know why she didnt have a period for a whole year. AKA she didn't have PCOS, she just had polycystic ovaries (different to PCOS).
She then goes on the say she wasn't eating enough to sustain the amount of energy she was expending while creating her e-book (no tit sis) BUT she was also going through her breakup so she was lonely and all she would do is exercise, she was stressed, she wasn't sleeping... she just had too much cortisol, guys. That's also why she cut out coffee (for 1 second).
And then proceeds to give multiple tips of how to get your period back - like increasing calories (should've ended there sis) and starchy carbs (admits she previously wouldn't have any fruit other than berries cause she wanted to be shredded) ... proceeds to brag how she eats 2 bananas a day now (liar liar) and sooo much pumpkin.
*plugs her ebook randomly while talking about BS tips - also mentions she was doing 3 of her ebook workouts everyday and that she would wake up at 5am)
She then talks about her naturopath for ahwile, doesn't mention anything specific, just alludes to a future video.
and then...
THE GRAND FINALE
The Supplements.
The REASON she got her period back.
The Holy Grail.
She can't tell you what a single one actually does, but they definitely work after 11 months.

No, babe, you just got your period back because you started eating extra calories but it took a WHOLE YEAR because you waited until your CIN3 diagnosis (which conveniently happened the month before you got your period back) to ACTUALLY change your diet and start eating extra calories.

Side note; I have an undergrad degree in science/physiology (majored in reproductive physiology) and post grad in nutrition/dietetics - I obviously can't speak on her actual diet and health vs. what she tells her audience but i'm a little educated on the subject so this is my raw take on it.
thank you! this is what people need to hear!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
thank you! this is what people need to hear!
Absolutely. I just can’t believe how she made getting her period back and healing that stage of her life part of her whole brand and that she is now publicly reminiscing on those photos.
I initially found her channel with that video or a similar topic during my time in recovery. I think a large chunk of her audience did.

And now… I don’t really have words. To promote the body you had during an ED to an audience you gained during the ED recovery is just… awful.

Imagine if someone came across those videos now, followed her and looked up to her as someone they could take recovery inspiration from, only to see that bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When she was performing the squat with shoulder press- Why. The. F. Was she moving her head like that?! That does not seem right. Like at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The series of stories she just put up of her exercising or whatever you wanna call it, make me uncomfortable. I gym everyday but I somehow feel like she’s trying to make me feel lazy JUST CAUSE SHES GOT A TODLAH. Like do you ever relax and just lay nicely in the sun or do you HAVE to do a quick workout ???? So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone who’s whole life revolves around working out…you really can’t wake up at 6 and do a workout before Fox wakes up?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
The series of stories she just put up of her exercising or whatever you wanna call it, make me uncomfortable. I gym everyday but I somehow feel like she’s trying to make me feel lazy JUST CAUSE SHES GOT A TODLAH. Like do you ever relax and just lay nicely in the sun or do you HAVE to do a quick workout ???? So weird
100%. Especially weird that you can’t really tell what workout she specifically did today.

Off topic here but if Sarah wanted to look to someone for inspiration about how to discuss fertility or infertility, Taylor R on YouTube put up an amazing video a few days ago showing her infertility journey. It really was a real and raw video, not sezzy’s sugar coated, cured by vitamins version.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have been on both ends of the scale, never exercising and exercising everyday, and I can tell you the most unhealthy I ever was, was when I was exercising every day.

I’m not saying this can’t be achieved in a healthy way, however what Sarah does, feeling so guilty about not exercising for a few days to the point she deflects and searches for validation online and over posts about it… that’s not healthy. She doesn’t post about it to be “raw” she posts for validation, she posts knowing when she says “I haven’t worked out in a week” that there’s someone watching who hasn’t worked out in a month, and for some reason that’s how she validates herself, and to be honest, it’s just so bleeping sad

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Clearly Sarah is one of those people who should be reaching out. I'd have an endless amount of sympathy for her, as someone who suffered with an ED for 7 years, but I don't because she's marketing her ED and making money off it.
I don't how you can lose your period, openly talk about how you were probably too skinny and then circle back and show your undernourished body on your socials to promote yourself/body check/whatever that was.
If it wasn't for how bad her acne was at the start of her channel, I would call complete BS on the PCOS diagnosis and that she just used that as an excuse for the loss of her period.
Thats what I dont understand why does she want her followers to suffer like her? why not raise awareness and share more about whats her thought behind constantly triggering her followers????

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow, those stories today. Tell me you want to be underweight without telling me you want to be underweight.

Girl has serious problems. She has admitted several times that she was under eating and underweight in those photos, so much so she lost her period. Yet she clearly wants to be that size again or she wouldn't keep parading those photos out like she's her own thinspo and glorifying herself at her unhealthiest.

All I'm getting from these types of stories is her trying to convince herself she's ok about not living the life she did before getting knocked up (ie: spending all day in the gym so she can look like that again). But she's not ok. She resents it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.